Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? (29847 Views)

See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Dennis192: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello everyone. As you all know, we are in the festive period. am wishing you a Merry Christmas in advance. so my question is, what kind of gift can one give to his boss who has almost evrything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by marshalcarter: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Markangel:emmanuella..what do you suppose to give to a man dat has everytin
Emmanuella:notin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by kossyablaze(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
15k Watch or Perfume

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by ewen: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Package an interesting novel that suit his or her age.

38 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by damton(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Shey the boss like women.

if so the gift should be obvious

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by koxi: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
I go buy my boss bush meat and cold beer. ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by adonbilivit: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
dash am ur December salary

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by valkaywalex(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
invite am come NL, e go appreciate am more dan gift, you get wat am saying halla!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by StepTwo: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
since He has everything i will say ANYTHING

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by kekakuz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=20pt] me too
I guess wine would do
Or just dress irunobo in strip pants and take her to his office for lap dance
I swear them go promote you January [/size]

10 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Holyfield1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Give him a pack of condom If he's not an ingrate he will surely appreciate it grin

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Goovo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Give him a bible

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by rockcitie: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
A good brand of wine or champagne if he takes alcohol.

12 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by BarakOkenny(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
A chicken that lays the golden eggs?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by portaableg(f): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
A wonderful text message.

11 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by emmaliveth10(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
cool
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by BossDanniee(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Just a big Xmas card

13 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Zaikon(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
OP just package your Dec. salary.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by jaybee3(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Xmas card

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by olayes(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
wink
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by gistrepublic: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bible:quran

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by garbasanimusa30(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
just send him a good wishes in life that's all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by stephnie44(f): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Anything u can afford as far as it's 4rm ur heart

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by MrKong: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nicely packaged Oshogbo weed my brother...no forget to put the risler wink

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Archmage(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
anything you can afford. anything he will cherish no matter how small. its more about the emotional value. remember one of the ironies of life: nobody has everything yet we all have something others don't.

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by UTMOST10(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Present him/her with bible or quran!
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by esmarcq(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Give him nothing since he has everything

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by rockcitie: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Zaikon:
o

Space booker. This land is not for sale shocked.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by flokii: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
send ur girlfriend to meet with him in a coded location with a bottle of wine grin

thank me later cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by SEYIKP(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
You can use scope to whine him to know that thing he has been craving. And surprise him with it.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by kajobo1: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
A good artwork.

52 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by johnnday222(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dennis192:
Hello everyone. As you all know, we are in the festive period. am wishing you a Merry Christmas in advance. so my question is, what kind of gift can one give to his boss who has almost evrything?

bro,nobody has everything n besides he is ur boss,he definitely must like something that if u have been close to him/her enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent / Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.