Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook (19227 Views)

Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by emmanuel596(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Imagine what the world is turning to.......

1 Like

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
u sure say Na him girl n no be olosho.
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by jamex93(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
the foolish olosho too dey very happy self

7 Likes

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Bolade005: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
All for 1 or two bottles of Fayrouz. No shame whatsoever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
What's more shocking is that she drew her eyebrows on with a lipstick.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by stacia234: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dog. Has leak shame off her face so she is shameless

1 Like

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by emmanuel596(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol what kkind of eyes do you. Have?? Seems your name is irine or eyerinze

6 Likes

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by vislabraye(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chai shocked. I can't even do this to my wife in public....

3 Likes

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
All for a bottle of soft drink. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by obinnashady(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
The werey no squeeze the breast na,when I saw the topic, I thought the guy squeezed it like he was drinking satchet water.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
numu olosho, and na person go tell this one "I do". chai husbands don suffer

1 Like

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by 20bc(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Applaudise...

4 Likes

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by inositol88(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
AND THE CREATURE (girl) IS JUST SMILING MUMUISHLY

ALL BECAUSE OF A BOTTLE OF SOFT DRINK

CHAI!!!! SOME GALS SABI FALL HAND!!

I ALSO KNOW SOME GALS DAT WUD GLADLY EXCHANGE THEIR VIRGINITY FOR A PLATE OF INDOMIE

5 Likes

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by sinaj(f): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Squeezin it in public wah will happen if de are in a dark room?

He will prolly punch it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by fajani(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
local Olosho nt like punkyver international
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by MrCork: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
emmanuel596:
Imagine what the world is turning to....

..isssit any of yor mincrabronitive sagabolick business?....if u cant find a woman..pay for one!!! (No ooofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by deathtreat(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
I need an Igbo girl who's a graduate, working and fluent in English and Igbo speaking who's tall, because am a guy and average in height she must be understanding, smart, and hardworking 4 good relationship and marriage my contact 5629F77E
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by emmanuel596(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
MrCork:

..isssit any of yor mincrabronitive sagabolick business?....if u cant find a woman..pay for one!!! (No ooofense) angry

I can't pay for sex and I will never do that girls are everywhere and I have alll it. Takes to woo. Any 1 I want......the fact that u patronise cheap prostitutes dosnt mean others Do same......ur big grammer is not a prove that you are mature and Sensitive

2 Likes

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by MrCork: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
emmanuel596:

I can't pay for sex and I will never do that girls are everywhere and I have alll it. Takes to woo. Any 1 I want......the fact that u patronise cheap prostitutes dosnt mean others Do same......ur big grammer is not a prove that you are mature and Sensitive

..realy?...u come to nairaland postin thread of another happily enjoyin booobsi like its any of yor sacarongolick business......u dont like wot u see..close yor ghana eyes...

...ma profesional advise...juss enjoy the booobsi picture n keep quote!!(No ofense)
undecided
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by MrCork: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
deathtreat:
I need an Igbo girl who's a graduate, working and fluent in English and Igbo speaking who's tall, because am a guy and average in height she must be understanding, smart, and hardworking 4 good relationship and marriage my contact 5629F77E

..bro..mrs chima is IBO n single! wink
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by emmanuel596(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
MrCork:

..realy?...u come to nairaland postin thread of another happily enjoyin booobsi like its any of yor sacarongolick business......u dont like wot u see..close yor ghana eyes...

...ma profesional advise...juss enjoy the booobsi picture n keep quote!!(No ofense)
undecided
I have. Better things to do I don't freak for things and people of less importance....u can masturbate with the picture if u want that's if u ain't even using a cum hand to type all dis rubish stay ur lane and b ur self I didn't tag u oon my thread.....don't quote me

2 Likes

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by MrCork: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
emmanuel596:

I have. Better things to do I don't freak for things and people of less importance....u can masturbate with the picture if u want that's if u ain't even using a cum hand to type all dis rubish stay ur lane and b ur self I didn't tag u oon my thread.....don't quote me

...realy?...u hav berra tings to do but then u hav time to post picture of another man sukin his wife booobsi.....abi?..bro stop kidin yor sef..I bet yor pillow case is in trouble tonite! (No ofeense) smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by inositol88(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
deathtreat:

BRO GET CLAY AND CREATE ONE!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by cruzita(f): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
the man be lyk person wey wan cum
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Adasun(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
The man is very ugly to start with.

Typical Nigerian men with their horrible looking selves. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
mamagee3:
The man is very ugly to start with.

Typical Nigerian men with their horrible looking selves. angry
see dis wan? Wat r u saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
see dis wan? Wat r u saying?
I am saying Nigerian men are lacking in the looks department.
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by gracile(f): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You saw it too ryt, very yucky!
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
mamagee3:

if u go an ish with dat dn kill yaself nd go cmplain to d creator!!
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
mamagee3:

if u got an ish with dat dn kill yaself nd go cmplain to d creator!!
Re: Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
See her patched up face like that of jollyjoy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) / List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.