Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} (218037 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by hfinest1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Missmossy:

Hello
*clears throat* well, I'm a straight forward guy, I hate beating around the bush... why I messaged u is cos ur beauty got me attracted to u.. I've got high affinity for beautiful girls.... I'd like to be your friendwink can we be friends?

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by IAmXcessiz(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
hfinest1:
*clears throat* well, I'm a straight forward guy, I hate beating around the bush... why I messaged u is cos ur beauty got me attracted to u.. I've got high affinity for beautiful girls.... I'd like to be your friendwink can we be friends?

I can get u her number tho #PassingBy
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by hfinest1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
IAmXcessiz:

I can get u her number tho #PassingBy
I trust thou not... I'd rather get it direct from the source... thanks all the same
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Maiyadi18(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
More ink 2 ur pen bro, dis is impressive... Gently following.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by eunisam: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Let me take a seat!
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Kingjite: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=Sammypedro18 post=41530832]. I pray say I no live inside, still take rent money from popcy..... Saving for d rainy day grin[i swear ur head dey 4 house.]
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by nerdfrost(m): 4:42am On Jan 25, 2016
@op when will u start part 2? angry
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Atom57(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2016
nerdfrost:
@op when will u start part 2? angry
Meanwhile and the frost descend on him
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by DaVinci24(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Missmossy:

Hello

Gorgeous. Lemme observe how this romantic escapade goes.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by ritababe(f): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Weldone boy.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by DaVinci24(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2016
ritababe:
Weldone boy.

Hey babe let's parley
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by omoekiti6(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
[b][/b]vict_vames!!! waiting for you is like waiting for eternityvict_vames!!! waiting for you is like waiting for eternityvict_vames!!! waiting for you is like waiting for eternity
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by DandyPearl(f): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wanna sleep a little on this thread. Heemah, Donkross1 make una wake me wen update arrive
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by heemah(f): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
DandyPearl:
Wanna sleep a little on this thread. Heemah, Donkross1 make una wake me wen update arrive
Aiiit dear...waiting on you, victvames ooo
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by dimssy(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2016
#walks into trend...hello people...am i welcome here? Nice work @op.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by nerdfrost(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Atom57:

Meanwhile and the frost descend on him
. U get am die grin.

And the Frost descended on them grin
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by swagaholic: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
It's like dis boy dan dey mad ni grin
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Atom57(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Read and follow this interesting story www.nairaland.com/2887605/journey-supernatural-aliens
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by NezerLawren: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
I've been a quiet follower bt since I can't endure dis pangs of thread I choose to voice out... And since he decides nt to show up... Lemme hand over d matter to Zeddicus Zul Zorrander... Let him summon VICTVAMES for us...

Es pecropata envifaav leprosyasis VICTVAMES commandax un sucre los per acti li ques torew ungelan....
VICTVAMES! VICTVAMES!! VICTVAMES!!! (With a thunderous voice) Oya CoOooOOOme oooooOOOut

3 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by donklevar: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
<font color='purple'><strong>victor will u kip us here waiting Bro we ar anxious to read other season be quick bfor u loose readers thanks</font></strong>
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by SuperLoveGiver(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
NezerLawren:
I've been a quiet follower bt since I can't endure dis pangs of thread I choose to voice out... And since he decides nt to show up... Lemme hand over d matter to Zeddicus Zul Zorrander... Let him summon VICTVAMES for us...

Es pecropata envifaav leprosyasis VICTVAMES commandax un sucre los per acti li ques torew ungelan....
VICTVAMES! VICTVAMES!! VICTVAMES!!! (With a thunderous voice) Oya CoOooOOOme oooooOOOut

No come practice magic here oo...Lol
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by fumnez(f): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Really, this season 2 is taking ages. Victor, im really running out of patience
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by eunisam: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
This type of story doesn't deserve to be paused. when are we starting the season two. I love the de kokostory die
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Iyke1998(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Somebody get me Vict-Vames now!!!!!!
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by fumnez(f): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
wats happening to Victor, i op all is well because this season 2 is taking long
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by STANCO31(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Vict vames won't you update us again? I'm waiting o
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by intelligen(m): 6:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Mr victor...your long suspense wld only make you lose followers....starting wt me cos am beginning to lose interest
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by NezerLawren: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=SuperLoveGiver post=42379955]
No come practice magic here oo...Lol[/quote
Lol.. ] grin[quote author=SuperLoveGiver post=42379955]
No come practice magic here oo...Lol[/quote
Lol.. ] Seem u also need it... Lemme summon d 3 M's for u...
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by donklevar: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
intelligen:
Mr victor...your long suspense wld only make you lose followers....starting wt me cos am beginning to lose interest

thru talk Bro
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by omoekiti6(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2016

my impatience is getting out of hands someone pls summon victvames for me anywhere anyway anyhow

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by dimssy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Loverboy,come update nah.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Holamidhe(m): 1:06am On Jan 31, 2016
finally

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

My Madam And I (part Two) / Alone.. / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.