Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] (12617 Views)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Why is it that black men can't think for once.

Your former colonial masters allowed the Scots conduct referendum to decide the fate of UK

Is the Blackman cursed.?

Please answer me.
All the more reason why I believe all those shouting about Biafra are just bitter because their hero Jonathan lost the presidential election.

I mean, if they are really serious, they should have carried out a referendum to know if their course is common with everybody or not, but instead, they show just how unruly they are and believed themselves untouchable.

Both online and offline, those agitating for Biafra are a bunch of jokers. Ask yourself why they never clamored and protested during the last administration.

15 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by GspotAngela(f): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Scots conducted referendum

Catalans conducted referendum

Black people think

Don't give the whites reasons to regard us as a primitive race
The Scots wanted referendum but the SNP did not instruct the scots to kill the Archbishop of Canterbury. Why did namdi kanu instruct the heeebos to kill Yoruba pastors and burn all Yoruba owned churches in heeeboland?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

And you made sense to yourself with what you typed above, abi?
Its not my fault if you can't think/reason is it .

Sincere9gerian:

So who determines what is nonsense and what is not? Haven't you heard that one man's meat is another man's poison?
When you decide to use violence as a means to get what you want, it becomes nonsense!

There's no such thing as who determines what... Whatever doesn't make sense is nonsense! Plain and simply. This site belong to Seun, he can do whatever they hell he wants with it, as long as it is in accordance with the laid down laws of Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Rednaxelot: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
As usual, sincere9gerian, you always fail to see what's in front of you. To even view a person's personal business as democratic its a clear pointer that you're just spewing thrash as usual.
bro,
taking the guy serious is like being serious with a fool!

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Rednaxelot:
bro,
taking the guy serious is like being serious with a fool!
Hmm. if there's one thing I know, its that sincere9gerian isn't a fool, twisted and misguided he may be, but never a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

When it was June 12 did any of these neighbours support us?

Was it not Arthur Nzeribe who scuttled June 12? Was it not Chukwumerije that was the mouthpiece of the rule who shut down June 12

No one in the SW needs your support, All man for himself

You will not cowardly face IBB, Abacha and their Northern brother who scuffled the June 12, now you calling an Igbo man as mouth piece , Just like putting all the blame on Lia Muhammed.... that is stewpidity of the highest order..... Igbos are the problem of Yorubas , so why would you be begging your problem to stay with you, then that problem must be a very Good Problem to be kneeling down begging your problem to not abandon you undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
All the more reason why I believe all those shouting about Biafra are just bitter because their hero Jonathan lost the presidential election.

I mean, if they are really serious, they should have carried out a referendum to know if their course is common with everybody or not, but instead, they show just how unruly they are and believed themselves untouchable.

Both online and offline, those agitating for Biafra are a bunch of jokers. Ask yourself why they never clamored and protested during the last administration.

Jonathan presidency gave them hope

It created a false impression that Nigerians now see them as fellow countrymen

How do you think they will feel when OBA of Lagos threatened to drown them.

Tell me
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by AZeD1(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2015
OP
1) Nairaland is not a democracy so there's nothing like freedom of speech.
2) Seun did not say Biafra supporters should abandon their cause, he said they should find another medium. You do know Seun has the right to decide which topics are discussed here?

12 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Rednaxelot: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Hmm. if there's one thing I know, its that sincere9gerian isn't a fool, twisted and misguided he may be, but never a fool.
u sure?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by vedaxcool(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2015
The op shows that PDP is behind the fruad of Biafra.

No to accomodating dehumanizing terms like zoo. The first steps towards ethnic cleansing is to dehumanize your opponents.

9 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by BrokenTV: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:
NO GOING BACK

SUPPORTING BIAFRA IS SUPPORTING TERRORISM

NO to BEERFRAUD
You are calling those calling for their right to rule themselves terrorist, just now wonder what you will call you brothers Boko haram. As it stand right now Nigeria is not working , but your hypocrisy cannot allow you to tell your self the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
The Scots wanted referendum but the SNP did not instruct the scots to kill the Archbishop of Canterbury. Why did namdi kanu instruct the heeebos to kill Yoruba pastors and burn all Yoruba owned churches in heeeboland?

Why did OBJ kill Igbos and the Yoruba pastors kept quiet.?

Revd Kukah and other Northern elites have cautioned Buhari

Did the SW elites and Pastors do so during OBJ's era.?

Tomorrow do you think if Kukah wants to organize crusade, the Igbos won't attend.

Think Think

Use that thing between your ears

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:

Let's get this clear. The protest was triggered by arrest of Kanu and failure to release him in spite of fulfilling the bail conditions by a competent court. Radio Biafra started several years back. The upsurge you see today is solely due to poor handling of the situation by the current government

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Jonathan presidency gave them hope

It created a false impression that Nigerians now see them as fellow countrymen

How do you think they will feel when OBA of Lagos threatened to drown them.

Tell me
The Oba of Lagos made a callous statement, and he was reprimanded for that, even I upon hearing what he said never supported him.

Whether those who clamor for Biafra see themselves as Nigerians or not, the truth is, they should wake up to their reality and smell it, the Biafra a minute few of them seek is only available in their imagination.

If Jonathan's administration gave them hope, and Buhari isn't, I'll say it is because they ostracized themselves from this present administration. Simple.

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Awoofawo(m): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Its not my fault if you can't think/reason is it .

When you decide to use violence as a means to get what you want, it becomes nonsense!

There's no such thing as who determines what... Whatever doesn't make sense is nonsense! Plain and simply. This site belong to Seun, he can do whatever they hell he wants with it, as long as it is in accordance with the laid down laws of Nigeria.
Like while, Facebook, googleplus and such far bigger than Nairaland (it may belong to Seun but it is the users that made nairaland what ti is today, if the users leave...) belong to some folks. Texans, Catonian, the scots secessionist and even religion extremists made still made uses of all of them! So what is special about some local champion ranting here?!

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Super1Star:

Who is stopping your referendum?

Tell us why OBJ jailed Uwazuruike.?

Yes

OBJ should not have attacked Igbos

Look at GEJ

Did he touch Kanu.?
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Let's get this clear. The protest was triggered by arrest of Kanu and failure to release him in spite of fulfilling the bail conditions by a competent court. Radio Biafra started several years back. The upsurge you see today is solely due to poor handling of the situation by the current government
Be that as it may. What Kanu did was clear that he was breaking the law. I believe you know making inciting statements is a crime punishable here in Nigeria.

If those protesters truly felt aggrieved, they should have carried out their protest in a very peaceful manner. The way they went about it was clearly unruly and wrong and they deserved what they got!.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
The Oba of Lagos made a callous statement, and he was reprimanded for that, even I upon hearing what he said never supported him.

Whether those who clamor for Biafra see themselves as Nigerians or not, the truth is, they should wake up to their reality and smell it, the Biafra a minute few of them seek is only available in their imagination.

If Jonathan's administration gave them hope, and Buhari isn't, I'll say it is because they ostracized themselves from this present administration. Simple.

Mention one Yoruba pastor or elite that condemned it.?

I tell you ,Kukah will see lots of Igbos troop to his crusade than any pastor from your region

Why

Because he spoke the truth.
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Be that as it may. What Kanu did was clear that he was breaking the law. I believe you know making inciting statements is a crime punishable here in Nigeria.

If those protesters truly felt aggrieved, they should have carried out their protest in a very peaceful manner. The way they went about it was clearly unruly and wrong and they deserved what they got!.

Did Uwazuruike incite people.? No

Why did OBJ jailed him.?

Why did OBJ attack his peaceful movement.?
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Awoofawo:

Like while, Facebook, googleplus and such far bigger than Nairaland (it may belong to Seun but it is the users that made nairaland what ti is today, if the users leave...) belong to some folks. Texans, Catonian, the scots secessionist and even religion extremists made still made uses of all of them! So what is special about some local champion ranting here?!
I believe you know that twitter blocked all ISIS and Boko Haram handles? As well as their facebook pages? (If I'm not mistaken).

So if Twitter and Facebook can do so, why tha hell can't Seun do what he did?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Mention one Yoruba pastor or elite that condemned it.?

I tell you ,Kukah will see lots of Igbos troop to his crusade than any pastor from your region

Why

Because he spoke the truth.
Oh you didn't know that they did condemn it? You didn't hear Tinubu say the Oba didn't speak for Lagosians, that he was clearly on his own? Common man, are you even in this country?.

EasternLeopard:

Did Uwazuruike incite people.? No

Why did OBJ jailed him.?

Why did OBJ attack his peaceful movement.?
Oh he didn't? I believe you don't know what inciting is, because if you did, you won't be asking me what you asked above.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2015
kaycid77.....
Yorubas do not want us to leave Nigeria but they want all IGBOS dead or just vanish into thin air, anything that will make Igbos just disappear is welcomed, but they should not form their own country where they will flourish and we will be hearing the news.... The hatred is worse than what Hitler and Germans felt for the Jews. I was watching the news yday on channels TV and a retired Yoruba Major keep on saying Igbos must not leave Nigeria but he never mention why Igbos should stay but you can see the hatred in his eye.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Awoofawo(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe you know that twitter blocked all ISIS and Boko Haram handles? As well as their facebook pages? (If I'm not mistaken).

So if Twitter and Facebook can do so, why tha hell can't Seun do what he did?
You believe they succeed in doing so?! I MARVEL O! You think it is possible to totally censor the internet?! I WILL RATHER HAVE THEM IN THE OPEN WHERE THEY CAN BE MONITOR THAN PUSH THEM TO DARK SIDE OF THE INTERNET! Hope you understand the issues now! cool

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by EasternLeopard: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh you didn't know that they did condemn it? You didn't hear Tinubu say the Oba didn't speak for Lagosians, that he was clearly on his own? Common man, are you even in this country?.

Oh he didn't? I believe you don't know what inciting is, because if you did, you won't be asking me what you asked above.

Mention one Yoruba pastor.?

As for OBJ , find out more from elder brothers.
Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:

The case is in court, let the courts decide that. If any individual resorts to hate speech while canvassing for pro-or anti Biafra, such person should be singled out and condemned. It should not detract from the overall campaign

1 Like

Re: Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] by joseph1832(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Awoofawo:
You believe they succeed in doing so?! I MARVEL O! You think it is possible to totally censor the internet?! I WILL RATHER HAVE THEM IN THE OPEN WHERE THEY CAN BE MONITOR THAN PUSH THEM TO DARK SIDE OF THE INTERNET! Hope you understand the issues now! cool
Now that is you and your opinion and your opinion isn't a standard fact, and neither is it an established logic. Plain and simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday ( Photos) / Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.