Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) (41315 Views)

Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2015
US-based Nigerian woman, Shella B, made headlines back in July this year when she accused Timaya of rape and said she had filed charges against him.

Well, she is getting married now.

Shella has shown off her man, this chat she had with her husband to be, his name is Ken and her father's newly completed home which is where her traditional wedding will hold later this month.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/lady-who-accused-timaya-of-rape-weds.html

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2015
more photos

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2015
pics

lalasticlala

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Theolar247(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2015
That's wonderful, nothing about the rape case again? lipsrsealed

Modified:

Really? Am tempted to say first to comment tongue
Please who get the complete season of #DasukiGate, that movie is suspense filled sad

4 Likes

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by SenJoe(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2015
OK, she's a spoilt brat.

Who is she showing off to?

Timaya I guess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Iyamar(f): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Beautiful lady...

1 Like

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Teewhy2: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Congratulations to her, at least she was able to use timaya name to get popular but her lifestyle didn't show she is a saint in that saga.

In other news, I need your votes to help my baby win the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes, it is still possible to win. Kindly click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Hehehehehehe.. Seems she has a thing for dark skinned guys cheesy. Her hussy shares same physique with Timaya grin..

LOL @ "I know somebody said over her dead body will this house be completed." Some peeps gat no joy cheesy..

The display of money is what I still don't get . It's childish.. Tomorrow, they will come tell us how they were attacked by hoodlums, forgetting they created such chance on social media..

Congratulations as you soon become MRS.. I wish you plenty of marital bliss..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Fairgodwin(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Ok, she got the fame she craved.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by ChuzzyBlog: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Untainted007: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2015
How does that reduce the price of fuel at filling stations? The picture of the first one thousand naira is an old pix (Oceanic bank wrapper on the money) Definitely I guess other display of money will be old too. If u make ur money its urs so don't display cos we also make ours too, don't try impressing. It's not hating but I think it's childish.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by cruzita(f): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2015
I wish the uproar u caused don't come haunting u.HML in advance
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Sharp guy!!!
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by kaywhynoni: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2015
International OLOSHO wanna settle down, I pity this dude.......IRANU

19 Likes

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by amiskurie(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2015
All I see is a foolish and broke man flaunting fake life,he can't even change his old plate.

...and that girl is ripping the benefits of being raped by a star.good one hooeeww!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Sassy bi.tCh using another person's name to get fame! I pity the unlucky dude
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by marshalcarter: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Few nigerians dnt have and will never have sense in dis life till dey DIE!!!!!!........the money now is for whatthe bottle of wine is for what....just take a good look@the nonsense she took and called dem shotz....even foreigners dat their pay would buy half of nigeria dnt show off..na u wey con get small tin undecided mtcheeeeeeeeeeeEeeeew....na timaya cos am sha...him no tear you well

2 Likes

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by money121(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2015
shocked shocked

Olosho want to marry drug baron!!!

karma will surely fall on her, for want she didnt....

olobo 10kobo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Afrok(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2015
No matter how old some people are, they may still decide not to GROW UP undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by porshuch: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2015
So she's from NENI ? , home of THE Young SHALL GROW MOTORS , FG ONYENWE, TONIMAS OIL, MIKEL OBI etc. That town is always alive every Christmas.

4 Likes

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Ugly!

1 Like

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by PLANETMARS(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Hope she won't say na force marriage
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Gold digger!!!
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by allanphash7(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Contract wedding
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2015
good she found love
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by tintingz(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Hoes dey marry too grin

...and the guy he's getting married to must be into illegal stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by DivaSkonti: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Hope timaya is free
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by needrealuvabj81: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2015
olosho plus weds yahoo plus guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nice combo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by 20bc(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Amadioha eh...
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by blazetitov: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2015
What's she and the husband into? Hope its not prostitution and drugs. Just asking thou. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Congrats to both of them and she should cool off the social media stunts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Womb Being Stitched Up After Operation (Graphic Photo) / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.