Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (115865 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / How Do I Start A Keke Napep Business In Lagos. / Brief Info On Keke Napep Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Medallion500: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2017
Pls send the template to olawalemusab@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by lawofeso: 2:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Medallion500:

Please send template to lawofeso@hotmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Qasimak1: 4:43pm On May 03, 2017
Are you looking for another income that can sustain you and your family, are you a salary earner while can't try to venture business that can still fetch you apart from your salary.
Transportation business is a lucrative business in this era of recession in Nigeria like Tricycle business is a very lucrative business in this era of recession/hardship in our country, if you are in a very remote area you can be getting something around #4000 to #5000 daily after deducting daily expenses and you can get fairly used of this tricycle for # 250,000 to #300,000 and to learn how to drive/
ride it is not difficult, if you're in Lagos or
Ibadan I get help you to get one.
my contact detail is

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by jacksoncoster: 8:27am On May 16, 2017
plz my people, I need keke for hire purchase in IMO state
this my number 08034179320 call me, if you can help me. thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Mcy56(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
ThePundit14:

Hi boss
I'd love to know more about this business. Can you drop me your Whatsapp number. Will appreciate. Thanks
must you copy the whole message body before you can comment?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by gorefillgroup: 12:21am On Jul 16, 2017
SmSolo:

PLS Template.
netw503@gmail.com
please can you send me the template gorefillgroup@gmail.com thanks alot
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by gorefillgroup: 12:24am On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=Zenlife post=50815098][/quote]
Pls I need the agreement template gorefillgroup@gmail.com . Thanks alot
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by gorefillgroup: 12:29am On Jul 16, 2017
Medallion500:

Pls I wish to have the template thank you gorefillgroup@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by JerryUI(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good day, am jerry and am in abuja. I wish to express my interest for kekenapep. I am a keke driver, and i need a keke to use. If you are interest to buy kekenapep for a hire purchase or balance, please call me: 09031945769. Thank You
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ayoola171(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Second hand TVS KEKE is available for sale,

Rationale behind selling:

I also bought it to give out on hired purchase

I've done alot to put engine in order along with other necessary things.

Yet; I'm facing challenges in getting serious and sincere operator

I don't know how to drive it

I'm engaged with my other activities, so no time to drive KEKE.

As a result; I need to sell off for to focus on other activities.

Price: #200,000

Condition: Cash & Carry.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ayoola171(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
TVS KEKE, still available. Cash & carry.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ayoola171(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ayoola171:
Second hand TVS KEKE is available for sale,

Rationale behind selling:

I also bought it to give out on hired purchase

I've done alot to put engine in order along with other necessary things.

Yet; I'm facing challenges in getting serious and sincere operator

I don't know how to drive it

I'm engaged with my other activities, so no time to drive KEKE.

As a result; I need to sell off for to focus on other activities.

Price: #200,000

Condition: Cash & Carry.

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ndomandoma(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please send template to ndomaneku@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Funmipayoneer: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Do you have any keke available presently?

Ymodulus:
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance
3. New or second Hand Keke

1. New or second Hand Keke. Which is best ?
I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

There are good keke Napeps second hands.
Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things :
1. the status of the Keke at time of purchase ( I.e New or second hand )
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )
3. Agreed fee of return by driver.

There are generally two ways of paying a keke Driver.
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I believe the two need no explanation just little extra tips.
I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

Daily return vary according to
1. Your state or Location
2. Status of Keke Napepe ( new or old )

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

In Lagos it is N4000 - N4500 ( for those plying Computer Village route ).
Note don't let anyone decieve you for the poster know what he his saying.

Now on the amount to return. There are two ways of paying back Hire Purchase.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Note: payment on hire purchase is all based on negotiations.

3. Brand of Keke Napep to Buy
I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

4. Import a New Keke or Buy Here in Nigeria

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

Below is a second hand keke Napep I got some time back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

5. Cost of Second Hand Keke Napep

You can get good grade 1 brand at N140,000 or N150,000.
But the general rate is N110-150,000 ( For good ones in good conditions ).

Thanks
Ymodulus
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by brianok(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2017
Hi Modulus,
Please send me a mail via brianokere@yahoo.com. I would deeply appreciate.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Cossycute(f): 5:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Cossycute:
I need a second hand Keke napep in good condition to buy for business. Pm me if u have one.NB:Around LOKOJA.
I have one. Very neat and working perfectly. It's TVS n it's in Lokoja. Quote me if you still need it. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Aywire(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please I need second hand keke in good condition for sale around iyana Ipaja, egbeda and ayobo area. I need urgently. Send pictures, price, faults if any and other details to funaabgist@gmail.com with your phone number, and I will give u a call
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Lekayah: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
I want to go into tricycle business around ikorodu Agric axis by January. Like how much can I be making daily after all expenses ? Experienced people in the house please advise.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Lekayah: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
I want to go into tricycle business around ikorodu Agric axis by January. Like how much can I be making daily after all expenses provided that I'm driving it myself?Experienced people in the house please advise.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by lightstone(f): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
please i need a good and sound keke napep in lagos,please drop your details preferably watsap digut or pm me on 08092817564 .very urgent
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by mronikoyi(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Ymodulus:
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance
3. New or second Hand Keke

1. New or second Hand Keke. Which is best ?
I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

There are good keke Napeps second hands.
Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things :
1. the status of the Keke at time of purchase ( I.e New or second hand )
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )
3. Agreed fee of return by driver.

There are generally two ways of paying a keke Driver.
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I believe the two need no explanation just little extra tips.
I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

Daily return vary according to
1. Your state or Location
2. Status of Keke Napepe ( new or old )

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

In Lagos it is N4000 - N4500 ( for those plying Computer Village route ).
Note don't let anyone decieve you for the poster know what he his saying.

Now on the amount to return. There are two ways of paying back Hire Purchase.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Note: payment on hire purchase is all based on negotiations.

3. Brand of Keke Napep to Buy
I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

4. Import a New Keke or Buy Here in Nigeria

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

Below is a second hand keke Napep I got some time back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

5. Cost of Second Hand Keke Napep

You can get good grade 1 brand at N140,000 or N150,000.
But the general rate is N110-150,000 ( For good ones in good conditions ).

Thanks
Ymodulus

I know it's an old post, but you seem knowledgeable about this business, would you be ok to discuss by mail?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by abolajidammy: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2017
please any one who has the keke napep and needs a rider for deliver am available call me on 08066594912 I base in lagos, around ayobo precisely
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Cozydaniel(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Please I'm interested. kindly send the agreement template to my email: onobodaniel@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Cozydaniel(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
I have one. Very neat and working perfectly. It's TVS n it's in Lokoja. Quote me if you still need it. Thanks.

how much
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by alixa2190(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please I'm interested in the template, kindly send to Alixa4reality@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by abolajidammy: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
I am really looking for someone who want some one to ride keke Napep for him and deliver money at the end of the day am really interested
here is my contact, 08066594912
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by histemple: 1:22am On Feb 06, 2018
Any Keke Napep for sale in Asaba?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by jaychubi: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
I am interested in this biz what's d current price of grade one Keke napep
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by arbbiegold(f): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Do you need a focused and trustworthy Keke rider? Contact me on 09082592969 or WhatsApp 07066867483. Location: Agbado - Oke aro, Ogun State.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Godspowerlive: 4:02pm On May 05, 2018

Good.

Nice one
I live and cherish ur info.
God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.