Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (116200 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / How Do I Start A Keke Napep Business In Lagos. / Brief Info On Keke Napep Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by waywardpikin: 4:03pm On May 15, 2016
odiereke:
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by uwa1(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2016
Please can you send me the template. Please I need it. This is my email... liezo4life@yahoo.com

odiereke:
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by bellady09876: 4:23am On Jun 05, 2016
hello Ymodulus, I like ur explanation as regards this business. pls how can I get some clean, and faultless second hand keke napep. I need like 5-10 pieces, I want to fully go into the business.

Thank you,

Abdul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by bellady09876: 4:39am On Jun 05, 2016
@ odiereke, I'm also interested in the template too, pls kindly forward it to biodunbello123@gmail.com

thank you
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by samadex2007: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dear All,
I can supply you as many Keke Napep you want. The price is # 500,000 ( Ape Piaggio model )
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by officerbode: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Chumaco12:
JANSON MOTORCYCLE AND TRICYCLE PARTS CO.,LTD
Pls gimme your number...
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by zuolah: 4:19am On Jun 11, 2016
Pls I wuld like d agreement template as well....here is my email, andrew_hahaldi@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by emmloppy: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Same here o pls..template pls. emmy2lop@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Curdlebug(m): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Someone kindly send me a very good agreement template for keke napep business : monnibug@gmail.com . Thanks

and whats the current price of the TVS keke?

Also, which brand is best for second hand? Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Curdlebug(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2016
odiereke:
please send it to me. Monnibug@gmail.com .Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by amijane(f): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
please also forward the template to me. amijane64@yahoo.com

meanwhile where can i get a 2nd new keke napep, any contact?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by amijane(f): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
sorry its amijane46@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Curdlebug(m): 3:41am On Jun 19, 2016
amijane:
sorry its amijane46@yahoo.com
i never even receive my own sef
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ihutuluv: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good evening please I need a good agreement for the keke marwa business. Both for hire purchase and weekly returns. ihutuluv@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by abdulkabirtobi(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls how much is the current market price of tvs keke ?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ASL33: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Napep and marwa what is the difference
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ASL33: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2016
ASL33:
Napep and marwa what is the difference
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ericuzor(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2016
Ymodulus:
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance
3. New or second Hand Keke

1. New or second Hand Keke. Which is best ?
I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

There are good keke Napeps second hands.
Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things :
1. the status of the Keke at time of purchase ( I.e New or second hand )
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )
3. Agreed fee of return by driver.

There are generally two ways of paying a keke Driver.
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I believe the two need no explanation just little extra tips.
I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

Daily return vary according to
1. Your state or Location
2. Status of Keke Napepe ( new or old )

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

In Lagos it is N4000 - N4500 ( for those plying Computer Village route ).
Note don't let anyone decieve you for the poster know what he his saying.

Now on the amount to return. There are two ways of paying back Hire Purchase.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Note: payment on hire purchase is all based on negotiations.

3. Brand of Keke Napep to Buy
I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

4. Import a New Keke or Buy Here in Nigeria

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

Below is a second hand keke Napep I got some time back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

5. Cost of Second Hand Keke Napep

You can get good grade 1 brand at N140,000 or N150,000.
But the general rate is N110-150,000 ( For good ones in good conditions ).

Thanks
Ymodulus
am interested

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Cakay: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please how can I get a used keke

Please it's urgent
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Rockiam(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2016
‎@ odiereke, I'm also interested in the template too, pls kindly forward it to ubakapeter@gmail.com
thanks alot.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Template plsssss. Tunex4eva2@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by michaelnuga(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
please where can i get 2nd hand keke napep?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Curdlebug(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Curdlebug:
please send it to me. Monnibug@gmail.com .Thanks
who have gotten the template? Kindly send to the email above? Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Cakay: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
michaelnuga:
please where can i get 2nd hand keke napep?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by aboxyl(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Any one who is looking for a rider can call me on dz number 08066594912 I am willing and ready to abide with any terms, rules and condition
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by moneymagnet299: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hello...
Pls I urgently need the template
Anyone who has it should Pls forward it to my email.
davidgeorge299@gmail.com

P.S
If you stay in Minna, Niger state and can abide by my rules, then I gat a keke for you...
Interested email or call me on 08138043710

Thanks,
David.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by aboxyl(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Its a kull business....... Please if u nid someone trusworthy and reliable to ride it for you Pleas u can call me on dz number 08066594912 I promise to b faithful and loya to you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by toppie: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
PROMO!PROMO!PROMO!

Hurry and get your Quality and Affordable Pure Water Packing Bags,Bread Wrappers,Poly bags,Supermarket Nylons,Pharmacy Nylons,Fastfoods Nylon,Laundry Nylon,Snacks Nylons, pos paper (Naija bet lotto,Premier bet lotto,Golden Lotto) of all sizes
@ bg concepts at a discounted Price.

Contact us @ 79,iju road ifako ijaiye Lagos State. Call /Whatsapp: 08156779296.

Delivery across States is also available.

https://www.facebook.com/bg-Thermal-concepts-1014113158669422/156779296[b]PROMO!PROMO!PROMO!

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by toppie: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
PROMO!PROMO!PROMO!

Hurry and get your Quality and Affordable Pure Water Packing Bags,Bread Wrappers,Poly bags,Supermarket Nylons,Pharmacy Nylons,Fastfoods Nylon,Laundry Nylon,Snacks Nylons, pos paper (Naija bet lotto,Premier bet lotto,Golden Lotto) of all sizes
@ bg concepts at a discounted Price.

Contact us @ 79,iju road ifako ijaiye Lagos State. Call /Whatsapp: 08156779296.

Delivery across States is also available.

https://www.facebook.com/bg-Thermal-concepts-1014113158669422/156779296[b]PROMO!PROMO!PROMO!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by aboxyl(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
I will like to ride ur keke for you, I promise never to fail u and to comply with terms and condition

Here is my number 08066594912

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.