Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Become Part Of This Startup Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become Part Of This Startup Business Idea (3309 Views)

How To Cut Costs Of Your Startup Business / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become Part Of This Startup Business Idea by keneryhark(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2015
·Contributors are market women, students, drivers, etc.
·Contributions range between with 100, 500, 1000 naira.

The idea in question centres round the modernisation of thrift collecting, popularly known as Ajo. It is the daily collection of contribution through the phone credit of the people mentioned above and the transfer of such fund into their micro fiance back account . It is purely digital in nature and one doesn't need an internet enable phone to be part of the contribution.

Traditional/Conventional Alajo(thrift collector): contributors contribute the agreed amount with the thrift collector and after 30 uniform contribution the thrift collector takes the first contribution.
Example: Contributor is on a 1000 naira plan. His/her contributes daily and after 30 contributions his/her funds matures for collection at 30,000 minus 1000 = 29000. So the owners of the traditional Alajo of which thousands exist right now in Nigeria make the 3.33%. After that cycle a new cycle of contribution starts in the same manner. If he/she doesn’t take this money he or she has 29,000 as savings. They can change plan at this time or continue with the same plan. But after every 30 contributions they are due to take their balance, continue with current plan or change plan. They can also take all previous matured balances at any time.

Mobile Modern Alajo (MMA): contributors contribute the agreed amount (100, 500 or 1000) over their phones and after 30 uniform collections we take x% of the amount saved in a month.
Example: Contributor is on a 1000 naira plan. He/She contributes daily using their phone airtime and doing some simple phone operations similar to loading airtime or checking airtime balance. After 30 contributions his/her funds mature for collection at 30,000 minus x%of 30,000=y. So we the owners of the Mobile Modern Alajo make x% of 30,000 because we sell the credit (airtime) that is being used before their money (airtime) is turned to cash and the x% is the profit margin that exist between the middle men card sellers.

Note: interested investors would be sent a proposal that clearly indicate the business marketing plan, operational process, profitability including what the x and y variable is and the break down of amount needed to be invested which runs into millions of naira.

Looking forward to a prompt response from interested investors.

Thank you

Author/Idea Creator/Strategist/
Olowu Oluwaseun
Email: olowuoluwaseun@yahoo.com

Re: Become Part Of This Startup Business Idea by viczo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
i will advise you to be very carefull of what you post online,i also have this same idea,for quiet some time now but lack the money to finance this idea gone to BOI,banks,micro finance no body wanna give ears to ur dream.exactly what i have,after reading urs i was like hey this guy just hacked into my brain.dem.but mine was only based on recharge card and not the physical cash.love to see this dream come to reality even if its not from me as i have 1 or 2 more ideas to work on.will love to work with you guys.based in abuja if you looking to expand ur service down here.email(igenegbavictor@gmail.com
Re: Become Part Of This Startup Business Idea by laivwire(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
keneryhark:
·

[quote author=viczo post=41028978][/quote]

This idea just sprung on me today and I have been researching on it like crazy (I could say that's what led me to this post) however I believe I have an improved insight to how this scheme can be run. Still interested in this idea or is it running already? lets discuss. mention me and we'll move it offline
Re: Become Part Of This Startup Business Idea by NeuroBoss(m): 5:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Nawa o....no one truly has a proprietary right on any idea. See people thinking what I am thinking.

Keneryhark, laifwire can we talk?
Re: Become Part Of This Startup Business Idea by jidjoks: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
IS TH4E BUSINESS STILL RUNNING I AM BASED IN LAGOS ..WHATSAPP NUMBER 07035793829..LET US TALK ASAP
Re: Become Part Of This Startup Business Idea by app4sms: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Well, You got good ideas. champion this idea with an innovative Solution Called "SmartTeller"

Small business owners generally choose Microfinance as their preferred
choice of banking, unfortunately this microfinance institutions such as the Cooperatives, Thrift Collector, Saving Company, Microfinance Bank, SACCO, Micro Credit and other Financial Service Firms has an in-efficient

paper based system when dealing with this entreprenurs.
SmartTeller is here to make the Informal Formal! by digitizing the process!
smartteller is a mobile and web application designed to innovate and
automate field operations and transactions of microfinance institutions.

The mobile version of smartteller ensures an on-the-go transaction where the agents credits the customer's account right before the customer
after collecting the cash, the customer also receives an instant alert........ Check smartteller website for more info

http://smartteller.iqgenius.ng

smartteller.iqgenius.ng
+2349075123455

Re: Become Part Of This Startup Business Idea by Jamesshema(m): 12:31am On May 27, 2020
Introducing WiredBanking software for a Micro-finance bank, cooperative society, Thrift/daily savings or loan business services. Benefit of usage: (it)

 It helps you to totally avoid long notes or Write-up
 Backup your data against lose of records or fire outbreak
 Auto solve manual calculation mistake
 Protect your business from fraudulent staff that could manipulate write-up and signature to make…
Usage Roles:

 Unlimited number of Teller
 Unlimited number of Field Officers
 Unlimited number of Customers
 Unlimited number of Admin
 Unlimited number of Sub-admin
The above mentioned now have personalize dashboard to carry out their daily activities while super admin run general management

Functionalities:

1. Unlimited Registration ( Quick & Recapture)
2. Unlimited branch management
3. Staff management
4. Unlimited Customer base
5. Expenses management
6. Loan management
7. Fixed Savings Management
8. Daily/Target Saving management
9. Deposit management
10. Withdrawal management
11. Fixed deposit management
12. Announcement management
13. Customer management
14. Customer Complain management box
15. New registration notification
16. Report Generation (excel & pdf)
18. Transfer management
19. Season greeting SMS/EMAIL broadcast
20. Refund/reversal management
21. Customer verification management

etc. More features can be added at request Near Future features: Direct bank transfer and bill payment coming soon.. ( to enable customer transfer their savings fund via their dashboard, USSD, Whatsapp bot to any bank and Also pay all bills) etc More features can be added at request
Note: Direct bank transfer and bill payment coming soon..
============================================
Request demo:

Email: info@smarttouchnetwork.com.ng
Tel: 08055988585; 09030306672
Tags: Financial cooperative software, Online banking software, Micro-finance software, multi-purpose cooperative software

(1) (Reply)

WordPress Affiliate Funnel Builder, Both Simple Instagram SOFTWARES And Others.. / What Business In Nigeria Can One Start With 400K? / Learn How To Produce Vaseline And Start A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.