Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) (56866 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by newsarena: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
They are known as very funny actors, Aki (Chinedu Ikedieze) and Pawpaw also love living life to the fullest. And with the kind of moey they make, why shouldn't they? They continue to prove that determination irrespective of age or size is what most of us need. See photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/the-fabulous-life-of-aki-and-pawpaw.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by newsarena: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by newsarena: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Daminaj1(f): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
pawpaw my guy....inspectators cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by DikSin(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Watin concern me and my bea undecided

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by McCarlito(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Make dem chop life Jare........ Dem don pay their dues... to put smiles on the faces of Nigerians no be beans...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by drnairalov: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
gud 4 them.. short but financially big

i was in Quilox club yesternight and this happened

A police man searched me in a public toilet and found a small bag of class A drugs

“Its not my fault, “I said, “Every time I try flushing them down the toilet they magically appear back in my pocket again.”
“Do you really expect me to believe that?” He laughed.

I said “I will prove it to you if you want me to!!”
“Go on then “he smiled handing the bag to me.

After flushing down the bag, he looked at me and said
“well show me your pocket then.”

“What for”? I asked cool
He said, “The drugs”
I said, “What drugs?” cool

Moral of the story be smart in any given situation!!

198 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by adesegun121(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
There is Ability in Disability *sigh*....Irony of life
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by obaival(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na Akin n pawpaw b dis? embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by bluntspade: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
There is Ability in Disability *sigh*....Irony of life
Those guys are not disabled oo, it's just that they stopped growing at age 5 grin grin

23 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good for them. But i didn't see any exotic lifestyle, just two kids taking pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by COvo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Made men... It's my birthday today. Just leave a like. I'll really appreciate. I love yall.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Smartsyn(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Life is good when you make your money with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by NinaTohBadt(f): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Royals1st: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some ladies will say them love this guy's and na lie na there moni una like waiting u wan enjoy under this guy's small d....k or what woman and moni aha
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by chykmoni(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
These two dudes give me inspiration. Who knows the type of discrimination(s) they passed through while growing up yet it didn't stop them from living their dream.
Beautiful pictures.
Moral: No matter your condition(s), if you are determined to make it, you will definitely reach to the apex someday.

7 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by austynoh: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Abeg make them enjoy, nah their turn. grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Afriface: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Phrankin(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
H

Nairalanders please help me. After all the space booking, I get this overwhelming urge to just say...

END TIME!!! cool cool cool
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by odinese(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by allanphash7(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
These kuntakunte guys get money no be small ooo

Eyan kukuru ti o n pe eni gigun ranse
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by odinese(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aki be trying hard to level with his wife cheesy
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Hundreddegrees(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
kk ...
In another news,

Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again.

gringringringringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by prideofscience: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin Old face no mammary gland
DikSin:
Watin concern me and my bea undecided
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by bluntspade: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by dacovajnr: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Somebody tell me the girl in the 2nd pix is related to GEJ shocked
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) by NaLaugh: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) / Corper Chinko Ekun Seen Going For His NYSC Duties (PHOTOS) / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.