Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding (6479 Views)

Amaechi Inaugurates Governing Board Of NIMASA & NPA(photos) / Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA / (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by adesegun121(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
One thing we want President Buhari to do for us in Nigeria is to stop this trend of once a man gets government appointment, he and his family members become billionaires overnight.

How else can one describe this video posted by Folajin Ayo and titled; ‘Wedding Of DG NIMASA's In-Law: The Tragedy Of A Nation’.

Many were complaining when they saw EFCC bundle the embattled Ex-DG of NIMASA into a bus, but watch this and you will understand that if you have details of what some people have stolen, you will use your hand throw them inside Hell Fire even before they are dead. Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IskVwg3jwBY

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/check-out-video-of-ex-dg-nimasas-in.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove,Mynd44, OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by adesegun121(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by DuchessLily(f): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Our money ooo

1 Like

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by eminikansoso(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
and the millions of unemployed youths roaming in the streets of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by ziccoit: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
eminikansoso:
and the millions of unemployed youths roaming in the streets of Nigeria

And some of them would still come here to defend those thieves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by loopman: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
ziccoit:

This is the most absurd part.

9 Likes

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by princemillla(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
The word 'conscience' should be taken off dictionary with immediate effect.

People no longer fear God. At first I thought those money were 10 to 50 naira note, alas it's a dollar and the least it might be is 10 or 5 dollars. Equivalent to 1500 or more.

Smh

1 Like

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by modath(f): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
ziccoit:

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by NwaNimo1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigerians . . . . . . bloody sickening!
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by loopman: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Nigerians . . . . . . bloody sickening!

Very sickening.
There is a theory for this but NL will ban me if I espouse it here.
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by feelamong(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kai Naija!!

There was a country!!

anyway...my solace is that we are reseting Naija back to Factory settings!

all the goats will have to now eat grass! and not our yams anymore!

2 Likes

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by doncaster(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
is this in Nigeria?
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bad belle go kill you people.
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by gmaribel(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Is that not U$ Dollars shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
my earnest wish is that no looter sees 2016. These people are murderers.

yes, when they loot money meant for the general public, they are murders because they cause people to die from preventable causes.

2 Likes

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
fashola, amaechi and tinubu have stolen more, shud we not behead them

1 Like

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
you my dear are very stup!d.

receive sense in Jesus name.
AlfaSeltzer:
Bad belle go kill you people.
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by BlackBaron: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
This very negative culture of spraying money.
Only seen with Nigerians or the oil rich Arabs.

When you work very little for the money in your account, this is how you expend your money.
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by juman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Probably it was one one dollar notes.

I agree that corruption in the country is senselessly senseless. It has killed the country.
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by abdul123(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
See money.... Walahi naija Don finish.... Jonathan Don finish dis contri
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by drberry(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
shocked shocked see dollars eehhh
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by Eleniyan15: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
THROWBACK

PLEASE HOPE THE MAN IS IN KUJE PRISON
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by juman(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
abdul123:
See money.... Walahi naija Don finish.... Jonathan Don finish dis contri

No be jonathan thing alone o, even from the earlier time those high rank civil servants are stinkingly corrupt.

The money the ministries, agencies and parastaters get mostly shared. They do nothing with it.

That is the believe in the country.
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by HtwoOw: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
In Law don cast Nimasa Boss
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by TopeQs: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
shocked You sure say this family no receive alert courtesy of DASUKI
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by papparatzzi2013: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
They must be throwing wads of papers!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by Abee79(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
No way! I am very sure those are wads of paper. Can't be real money. Haba!!!
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
ziccoit:

na that one dey pain me pass
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by rman: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Only people that have not really worked for money earned spray money like this.

No one in public service or their relatives should be allowed to act like this publicly.

1 Like

Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by adesegun121(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
rman:
Only people that have not really worked for money earned spray money like this.

No one in public service or their relatives should be allowed to act like this in publicly.

can someone tell the mod to move this to frontpage.... Seun
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by pheyhi(f): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
r u kidding me?
Re: SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding by DonLo: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
If for this I voted for Buhari I'm happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britain Offers £40m To Nigeria In Help Fight Against Boko Haram / So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? / Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.