Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:28 AM

Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) (5894 Views)

My Mechanised Farming Experience / See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! / Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by ehixking(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
garri business is booming

3 Likes

Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by mankand(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op drop me your number, would like to make some few inquiries.

Thanks
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
God bless your hustle man!!
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by viceldo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
You Are Moving From Glory To Glory #selfemploymentisthebest
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
interested
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by ehixking(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
mankand:
Op drop me your number, would like to make some few inquiries.

Thanks

#sonofabuya Agribusiness Enterprises 
#producers HQCG(high quality cassava garri)

Garri can actually be very pure,dry, crispy, fermented under highest level of hygiene in an  environment where everyone can be comfortable with and above all without the tiniest grain of sand or other foreign materials.

Gone are the days your kids eat garri and complain about eye problems- HGCG has been fortified with vitamins and minerals to keep your kids healthy and sharper than their equals.

So look no further 
Contact us for your High Quality Cassava Garri(HQCG) delivered to you any where in the world....lol just kidding anywhere in Nigeria.

Price list
 5   kg- 600
10kg-1200
25kg-2800
50kg-5000+5kg(Christmas bonus)

Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by ehixking(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Am coming with more pictures....

This presses about 2 tons in two hours....thats pretty huge compared to what we have locally..

1 Like

Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by ehixking(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yellow garri in the automatic fryer!!!!!!

This fries 60kg of Pulverized garri in less tha 2 hours

2 Likes

Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by ehixking(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is the sieve used to separate the shaft from the original garri

Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by ehixking(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fresh roots!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Jesusbaby6(f): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Where is your location sir?
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by jasper7(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is very very awesome.
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by nikaShow(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Op, this looks great.

How many 'staff' run the whole setup, and how do You power your machines?
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by mankand(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
ehixking:

#sonofabuya Agribusiness Enterprises 
#producers HQCG(high quality cassava garri)

Garri can actually be very pure,dry, crispy, fermented under highest level of hygiene in an  environment where everyone can be comfortable with and above all without the tiniest grain of sand or other foreign materials.

Gone are the days your kids eat garri and complain about eye problems- HGCG has been fortified with vitamins and minerals to keep your kids healthy and sharper than their equals.

So look no further 
Contact us for your High Quality Cassava Garri(HQCG) delivered to you any where in the world....lol just kidding anywhere in Nigeria.

Price list
 5   kg- 600
10kg-1200
25kg-2800
50kg-5000+5kg(Christmas bonus)

Call Ehis Abuya on 08074508417
abuya@email.com

Bro been calling the number you provided but not connecting
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by agarawu23(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bro, hope say na ijebu garri grin
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Omotayor123(f): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wow... This is impressive!
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Aminat508(f): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nice one... I like gaari and kulikuli kiss kiss
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Pavore9: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Really missing garri! cheesy

@ehixking, love your setting. Do attach the pictures of your packaged garri in their various sizes.
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by fm7070: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
do you process cassava for farmers as well?
how much do you process 1tonne of garri?
Where are you located?
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by ehixking(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
fm7070:
do you process cassava for farmers as well?
how much do you process 1tonne of garri?
Where are you located?

Ibadan( Ido and Moniya)

I don't process for people
Still working on how to charge them might be too expensive and it won't make sense
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Emekamex(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Cool but how do you manage to peel off their backs (cassava) considering their large numbers? You didn't mention any machine for that.

1 Like

Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by ehixking(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
I use the local women in the community, they charge me 50 or 70 per bucket

There are machines for peeling- the ones for large quantity are very efficient and expensive as well....
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Bondesniger(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Please am in send me all the detail I will be needing and prices of machines and setup cost adewhoseebond@yahoo.com
Bondesniger@gmail.com
Please in the Name of GOD
thanks
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by suigeneris2(f): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Op. Please I'm also interested in the cost for setup and the machine. I would appreciate it. thanks
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by miqos02(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
nice setup
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by row2ray(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Please send me the set up cost and running cost and where I can get large quantity of cassava tubers freshly harvested in the south south
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
ehixking:
I use the local women in the community, they charge me 50 or 70 per bucket

There are machines for peeling- the ones for large quantity are very efficient and expensive as well....

How much can one get the entire plant & machineries?... Shooterme4lawzy@yahoo.com
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by peleson: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
I love this! I will v something like this in d next 3yrs
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by adexomuo(m): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2015
Please am interested send me all the detail I will be needing and prices of machines and setup cost adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by murphylinks(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Hello bro! Please can you send the price of the major machines in my email mailmurphy14@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
so OP, i see you have 3 different threads open for same topic and i carefully went through it all and i see you fail to answer one of the most important question which is how much does these machines cost? Here is what i think, you are a CLOWN and also an attention seeker. if you cant share the info why post it? you can bend over get some engine oil and rub it on your idea then shove your idea deep up that part of you where the sun don't shine. # nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Hndholder(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Try and appreciate investors you are free to come around for details. It is true not a magic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fish Pond For Rent / How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat / Cost Of Poultry Production, Broilers, Layers, Cold Room And Hatchery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.