Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee (46781 Views)

Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos) / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by badonkadonk: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Xposer:
This is just very lovely.. the pre-wedding photos of an Air force personnel Umar Suleiman and his heartthrob -Hauwau Mustapha. The couple are said to officially tie the knot this coming Saturday (19 December, 2015). Congrats to them and wish them all the best.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/checkout-these-lovely-pre-wedding.html

The dude seems to be just fresh out of NDA... HAPPY MARRIED LIFE THOUGH..
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
SEE AS THE BABE RIPE #I LOVE HIJABIAN LADIES
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by KELECHUKWU89: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
LOVELY PIX wink...BUT NOTIN SPECIAL ABOUT THE POSINg as una carry exergerate am angry angry angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
sweet, lovely, beautiful couple.
Why is there no "kissing" smiley on nairaland??
Ask seun or lalasticlala
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by emmacush(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
D woman too fine
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by danbrowndmf(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
pretty couple embarassed

danbrowndmf,this could have been us but you still they hustle tongue

wait the groom looks like donbenedict or its just my eyes? Hector you do marriage you no tell me shocked
gimme small time na.sad i'm tryna make big money so our children will be rich enough to bath with bottle water.sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
both are cute and look matured enough. twins loading
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Horlawale1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
The lady is just like my girlfriend.
Happy married life to them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by oluwasegun007(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dis is really great......

Love prewedding pics of officers....
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by EmekaBlue(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na this kind abokiness i fit chop..No b d wowo ones wey full everywhr
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Michellla(f): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
Michellla, just say yes please na... Abeg... cheesy
Bae would get on us grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by donbenedict(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

Bae would get on us grin
bae is dulling na... See ring wey i dey offer u, u nor gree...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by misspicy(f): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
gimme small time na.sad i'm tryna make big money so our children will be rich enough to bath with bottle water.sad
bottle water? shocked

guy you have poverty mentality....abeg swerve undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by fragrant(f): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Big baby can you see dis nd if I talk you will say dat Am faster dan my shadow.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Michellla(f): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
bae is dulling na... See ring wey i dey offer u, u nor gree...
i am below 21_and in school ;Dits a far thought
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by donbenedict(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

i am below 21_and in school ;Dits a far thought
lol its just an engagement ring.... People get engaged for years. Plus i'm a graduate already. I guess ur bae is still in school.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by idris4r83(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
them fine
but got no yansh.

Wetin u wan carry yansh do?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by claremont(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
As far as I'm concerned, the most beautiful women in Nigeria belong to the Igbo or Hausa tribes. I'm from neither of these tribes so my views are unbiased and are based on personal observation.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by danbrowndmf(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

bottle water? shocked

guy you have poverty mentality....abeg swerve undecided
me poverty mentality?. Smh. You don't have sense...Over quarell & insult has clouded your brain...when i say i'm tryna rich enough so our children can bath with bottle water...it doesn't mean they actually gonna bath with bottle water..i'm only trying to tell u how rich am gonna working to be did you do 'Idiom(s)' in your secondry school at all? I'm only using the battle water to qualify how rich i'm gonna be.sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by IamLEGEND1: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
idris4r83:
Wetin u wan carry yansh do?
plenty tinz

I wan see the tin, hold am, caress am.... make I no even start!

1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by misspicy(f): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You don't have sense...Over quarell & insult has clouded your brain...when i say i'm tryna rich enough so our children can bath with bottle water...it doesn't mean they actually gonna bath with bottle water..i'm only trying to tell u how rich am gonna working to be did you do 'Idiom(s)' in your secondry school at all? I'm only using the battle water to qualify how rich i'm gonna be.sad
shocked seriously
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by danbrowndmf(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
shocked seriously
go abeg...sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by misspicy(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
go abeg...sad
wow
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by danbrowndmf(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
wow
hmmmm.suprise?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by misspicy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmmm.suprise?
humans don't surprise me anymore,more like disappointed.

am out angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by elopee3000(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
shizzy7:
That girl is beautiful.
Hausa people sabi fine sha.
say some hausa people sabi fine not like as if all of them re like this guy besides this guy looks more igbo than abonaki
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by danbrowndmf(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

humans don't surprise me anymore,more like disappointed.

am out angry
disspointed you? Huh.well ha dunno about that.but if i do. My apologies..thought we all having fun..sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by zicoraads: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Muslim ladies tho lipsrsealed

I pray they both remain happy!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by Omotayor123(f): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
sweet, lovely, beautiful couple.

Why is there no "kissing" smiley on nairaland??
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by misspicy(f): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
disspointed you? Huh.well ha dunno about that.but if i do. My apologies..thought we all having fun..sad
k
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by danbrowndmf(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
k
K? Wow..seems ha should let you be...Peace!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee by misspicy(f): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
K? Wow..seems ha should let you be...Peace!
serious long time peace please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From A Ugandan Mass Wedding As 200 Brides Wed / Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) / 13 Pictures You'll Understand If You've Ever Attended An Owambe Uninvited...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.