Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) (84798 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by james1(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2015
I already shared on facebook,whatsapp, Twitter and linkedin.pls keep sharing! I wonder if dr joe odumakin already had this.where on earth is oby ezekwesili?in his early days when he was struggling to get recognition he would have long taken up this case or has he? I mean festus keyamo.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by holyokoto(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2015
tobimillar:
Cant comment now, will comment when I finish eating..

modified******

Many rape cases abound among military personnel and almost all of never get reported. I sincerely hope she get justice but I have my doubts if she really will. The Nigerian military have no check and balance. Even when cash meant for soldiers returning from AU missions was squandered by their superiors, and they protested, they all got court Marshaled. I only hope she get justice

I knew her very well, she is a hor. She even claim to be 18 when she is more of 25. Beauty Igbobi caused it herself adter failed promises. I served in Abuja presently as Air force personnel. The said raper have been charged and court marshalled four years ago and loosed 6 years of seniority even lost of pay with the fact that He will soon be retired based on age incompatibility to his lower rank.; This lady has caused his work what else does she want? Some of her stories are blatant Lie, but the rape was true
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by guysis(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2015
holyokoto:

I knew her very well, she is a hor. She even claim to be 18 when she is more of 25. Beauty Igbobi caused it herself adter failed promises. I served in Abuja presently as Air force personnel. The said raper have been charged and court marshalled four years ago and loosed 6 years of seniority even lost of pay with the fact that He will soon be retired based on age incompatibility to his lower rank.; This lady has caused his work what else does she want? Some of her stories are blatant Lie, but the rape was true
Are you serious about this? Being what you just called her is no permission for her to be raped. I hope NAF would react to this claim. Btw, vanguard una no try o.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nathsbash(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dat's God oooo
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by holyokoto(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
guysis:

Are you serious about this? Being what you just called her is no permission for her to be raped. I hope NAF would react to this claim. Btw, vanguard una no try o.

Guy the officer the raper has already been charged and loosed 6 years seniority. the case have been closed since 2011 under military tribunal. The Girl is fun of clubbing with men everytime. am surprise she claim to be a virgin. If you doubt my service Number is NAF/3457 . What else those she want? to dismiss the man without benefit?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Tellemall: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am enraged at this article. So very enraged. Why is it OK to expose the lady and have her identity thrown everywhere, but not even one image of any of the people involved in her case? All the commanders and even the perpetrator don't have pictures? This is ridiculous. All this exposure and justice is not coming to her. You all want to help the stigma, right?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by spirit88: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
holyokoto:

Guy the officer the raper has already been charged and loosed 6 years seniority. the case have been closed since 2011 under military tribunal. The Girl is fun of clubbing with men everytime. am surprise she claim to be a virgin. If you doubt my service Number is NAF/3457 . What else those she want? to dismiss the man without benefit?

You brought more light into this story. But may I ask why she was dismissed?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Bobnotrouble: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
May GOD expedite justice on your case.
Also, may GOD heal you from the maladies.
I wish the criminals get a fitting recompence.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by holyokoto(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
spirit88:

You brought more light into this story. But may I ask why she was dismissed?

She was dismissed under the Armed Forces Act CAP 62 subsection 2 and 4

1. Bridge of Trust: that is after the commanding officer asked her to remain calm in Abuja that the case have been concluded and all purnishment have been issued, She bridged the trust of the Armed Forces by exposing the "epilepsy" as she thinks in military court marshal
Minimum purnishment for that is 14 days IHL

2. She Absented her self from Work after she was confronted for over 14 days, miniimum purnishment is reduction of Rank by one step. Since she is an ACW the lowest Rank in Military, she was reduced to Civilian... She never mentioned that.

I wonder what she still looking for. It is wrong exposing military weakness while in service without following the proper Channel. Me personally I knew this lady will one day caused problem for herself due to her waka waka... that night of incident, She was on Duty
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by nikz(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Inconclusive but this is bad. What do some men gain from raping?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by 123papas(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Now, how many women would want to serve their fatherland? This is a big shame. I despise especially those who tried to cover up this heinous crime.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by ramalot(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Billygee2u:

now I can understand why Buhari name the country zoo by calling them dogs and baboon.
can you Imagine that kind brutality to a young lady who choose to serve her father land?
all of them that are involved in this inhuman treatment will crash beyond recognition.

He is a facilitator of the "zoo" by refusing to sign the human rights protection treaty at the United Nations.

If you refuse to commit to human rights as the leader, then you're only giving a go-ahead for human rights violations in your sovereignty.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
BABANGBALI:
the story too long jo,my papa go disown me if i sidon read everything. vickyrotex na wetin she write say happen to her toto?

I resemble Alaroyre abi angry
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by fluffybaby(f): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2015
holyokoto:

Yes. To dismiss him without benefits and to castrate him ontop of it. He is a rapist.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by fluffybaby(f): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2015
holyokoto:

She was dismissed under the Armed Forces Act CAP 62 subsection 2 and 4

1. Bridge of Trust: that is after the commanding officer asked her to remain calm in Abuja that the case have been concluded and all purnishment have been issued, She bridged the trust of the Armed Forces by exposing the "epilepsy" as she thinks in military court marshal
Minimum purnishment for that is 14 days IHL

2. She Absented her self from Work after she was confronted for over 14 days, miniimum purnishment is reduction of Rank by one step. Since she is an ACW the lowest Rank in Military, she was reduced to Civilian... She never mentioned that.

I wonder what she still looking for. It is wrong exposing military weakness while in service without following the proper Channel. Me personally I knew this lady will one day caused problem for herself due to her waka waka... that night of incident, She was on Duty

So you are justifying her rape here now? Are you their laundry man? If she was missbehaving from the start why not fire her?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by andyanders: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
This should be moved to the front page. Too bad for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.