Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents (60306 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements / Former Heads Of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Babangida And Others In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by Horlarwaleh(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2015
dts hw dey do embezzle our funds indirectly!! May God judge dem accordingly!!!
Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by zanebaddo(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Common sense dictates that Dasuki has to prove his allegations. As simple as ABC. Not so?
young man shut up. . It's not about proving allegations. Look if buhari could deny the allegations from his office then I see no reason why they should take anyone to custody, since all you need is to say no I didn't collect. Why are the likes of dokpesi and Co held at the efcc? Rubbish. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands. That daura cattle should face the court and defend him self. . He should be probed and proven guilty or innocent.
Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by PassingShot(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2015
zanebaddo:
young man shut up. . It's not about proving allegations. Look if buhari could deny the allegations from his office then I see no reason why they should take anyone to custody, since all you need is to say no I didn't collect. Why are the likes of dokpesi and Co held at the efcc? Rubbish. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands. That daura cattle should face the court and defend him self. . He should be probed and proven guilty or innocent.
Hyperventilation and desperation to see Buhari's image tarnished will not save your gods. Now, proceed to EFCC or Kuje prison to release Dasuki, Dokpesi and their co-theives.

I can see you're just too frustrated about the war on corruption. Why not end it?
grin
Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by nickxtra(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2015
TheImp:

http://www.placng.org/new/laws_of_nigeria3.php?sn=478

Nowhere is provision made for the NSA to provide armoured vehicles and make payments like Buhari received as compensation after the Kaduna attack
The said SUVs were delivered to him on behalf of the Federal Government, so he couldn't have asked which organ, agency or parastatal of the Federal Government that bought them. He accepted after the forwarding letter read " from the Federal Government"
Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by doncaster(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
This entitlement, is it for Civilian Presidents or for both CP and MP.?
Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by Esperooke(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:

In Buhari YOU trust NOT we..........

We that are with him are more than the you wailers family that are against him. We told you this long before the election but you allowed deception to take the better part of you until the hard reality stared at you people. Sadly, you still don't want to accept fate and join hand with who God has favored (PMB). The earlier you do away with parochial mind set, arrogance and tribalism the better for you. God bless
Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by TheAdvocate(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Is Dasuki not being properly tried in court of law according to our constitution already? That one has even been taken beyond common sense reasoning. Not so?

Yu just showed how ignorant yu are. The Criminal Procedure Code guides Dasuki's trial and not the constitution.

As it is with our criminal system of adversarial, it's the prosecution (in this case the Federal Government) that must proved it's case against Dasuki BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT and a PRIMA FACIE case established against him before he will be called to defend himself.
Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Your signature caught my attention, don't know if you wouldn't mind me asking you some questions pertaining to it.
ask me my love
Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by Rilwayne001: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
ajibolabd:
ask me my love

Dafuq! Your love Goddamit! angry

Now, my questions: How did you come into conclusion that everything we've been taught about life is/are lies? How did you know that life itself is an illusion? How did you know that we've all been deceived and that you alone have not been deceived? Can you prove your opinion to be true?
Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Dannyset:
Buhari will never collect what he's not entitle to. Go nd ask the past govts how many % he collects out of the money meant to be given to ex head of states.

Another ignoramus. He collected the full package!
Re: Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents by talk2hb1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.