Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) (19693 Views)

PES 18 FOR Andriod...screenshots........ / OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" / Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Jephz(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2015
khalhokage:
So I installed the game because I want to support Nigerian developers, but this game I just rubbish, basic is an overstatement, No sound and unresponsive controls.

I may leave it installed and open it occasionally to give you ad revenue, but you need to make something better or atleast improve this one, because this is just undecided
we want more pipo like u in Nigeria o grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Emeka71(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
I finally develop my first game and I will like to know your comment about it.
Details; Deliver the banana from this hungry ugly beast. He is starving and wants to eat it.

Get the monkey "Starved" 100% by keeping him away from me please. !!
It is called lucky banana.
Download on the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.luckybanana.jombapps
See screenshots below
Nice one more grease to your elbow but upgrade that game a bit.
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Niceiroko: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2015
please help with the stock rom pac file for itel 1353 .thanks
boboLIL:
Lols.... Why. I go help u when I wan chop u? Nice one op... Success
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by suxes2005(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Heavy file for some peeps
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by AfroKnight: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Interesting, you gave yourself 5 stars and a nice review. grin grin

Nigerians

Me sef go download am now. Well done bro.

Edit:
I've played it. Lost to the monkey. grin There is room for improvement. I think you need a strong team of developers.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by bolajioginni: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Emeka71:
Nice one more grease to your elbow but upgrade that game a bit.
I will surely do that bro
This just my first game
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by DikSin(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2015
kelo1504:
can you help me how can I develop an andriod game with which app. Does the window intel celeron got the got that power to develop I've always dreamt of being a developer

I have a video tutorial
With dicipline and dedication; be sure of attaining the "ADVANCE" or "MASTER" level in Android App Development.

PM me if you're interested.
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Nappsy(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2015
Good one man, just listen to d criticism dey'll make u a guru, tu dos who stated d facts abt d game thumbs up, if we had people lyk u in d helm of affairs nigeria wud av been better.

BTW!

Wats d guarantee dah

An ex president

Who came frm Ogun state

Wud nt change ur orientation?

#jstsaying
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2015
warris dis rubbish?? Why waste my time downloading this when there are better games to play. Sorry but it just doesnt meet the standards. Try harder next time
#CandyCrushSquad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Emeka71(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
I will surely do that bro This just my first game
Confirmed game.
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by crowley407: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Nice one
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by adeoba2008(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2015
Nice one from a fellow Nigerian.
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Deolaw: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2015
I will be sincere. It's rubbish. It makes no sense. Too many ads. It went blank later. Got pissed off.

But

I love your step. You can do better. Please start from the scratch. Ignore income for now (advert). Come back here and I will download it and spread the game among friends.

Kudos
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by bqlekan(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2015
MissGdope:
warris dis rubbish?? Why waste my time downloading this when there are better games to play. Sorry but it just doesnt meet the standards. Try harder next time
#CandyCrushSquad
ma'am.,. don't you think this criticism stings a lot.. dude must have spent nothing less than 3 months on this program.. why don't we just encourage him in a better way.. God bless

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by bolajioginni: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Deolaw:
I will be sincere. It's rubbish. It makes no sense. Too many ads. It went blank later. Got pissed off.

But

I love your step. You can do better. Please start from the scratch. Ignore income for now (advert). Come back here and I will download it and spread the game among friends.

Kudos
You can off your network while playing to stop the ads
But thanks for your words
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by bqlekan(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2015
@bolajiOginni,

here are the factors that keep peeps away from some android games
1) Ads..
2) poor graphics

I think as a first timer, you don't really need to have ads in your test apps.. understand the market first, know what your target wants.
we want more than just an indigenous game, we want something unique and addictive.. God bless
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by DrewMX(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2015
Nice one, but listen to critics to make u improve. More grease to your elbow.
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by misspicy(f): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Daslim180:
WHY COMPLICATE LIFE?
Missing somebody? ...Call
Wanna meet up? ...Invite
Wanna be understood? ...Explain
Have questions? ...Ask
Don't like something? ...Say it
Like something? ...State it
Want something? ...Ask for it
Love someone? .....Tell it
We just have one Life, Keep it Simple.
@op, good to be creative........ Thumbs up
wink
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by sauceEEP(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Op please the game is begging for updates. So many bugs to be fixed but you try small....
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by djbenchilovsky: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2015
If the monkey doesn't eat banana, na who go chop am?
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by LieDetector(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2015
jeloser:
undecided see the monkey self...end time banana ...endtime op ..end time English... It wants to eat me ... Hehe.. Endtime quoters
[img]http://media2./media/KiaU2EUyxjQB2/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by 04kaa: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Morning Bolaji great game can u please send me your Whataspps number to punchlinee@gmail.com i want to add u to our Nigerian game developers whatapps group strictly for nigerian game developers. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by khalhokage(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Importguru:
Congrat!!!Already playing the game.

* No back/quit button, I had to clicked ads to minimize the game because am using a tablet and the game is full screen
* The monster speed is high, couldn't escape for once

Although, this is quite good but update the game asap.
My honest review

Swipe from the top or bottom edge of the screen depending on the orientation to access the status and navigation bars when an app takes up the entire screen.
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by rapmike(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
Yes it can work on your 2gb ram The software is called construct 2
Cool. Did you do everything(including the designing and graphics) by yourself?
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Vince77(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2015
bolajioginni:

Yes it can work on your 2gb ram
The software is called construct 2
where can one download construct 2 ?
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
kelo1504:
can you help me how can I develop an andriod game with which app. Does the window pc got that power to develop I mean intel core celeron with 2gb ram plz help I've always dreamt of being a developer

Kwantinue dreaming, grin
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by nicerichard05: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
AfroKnight:
Interesting, you gave yourself 5 stars and a nice review. grin grin

Nigerians

Me sef go download am now. Well done bro.

Edit:
I've played it. Lost to the monkey. grin There is room for improvement. I think you need a
strong team of developers.

After coded you name here you went as far as. Posting ur full name here. Lol
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Chicjennie(f): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
MissGdope:
#CandyCrushSquad
You have an ugly attitude. Why not rather encourage this young guy or keep quiet?
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by 900warriorz: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Godfullsam:
Good job

What's d name of the game.

Leme download it

supo! Them call something lucky banana, you still dey find the meaning...

Do we look like questionaire for your eye or are you a learner? :/
Re: A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chicjennie:
You have an ugly attitude. Why not rather encourage this young guy or keep quiet?
my opinion
take it or leave it
whatever tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Super Mario Bros PPSSPP Android Game - And Free PSP GOLD Emulator Play / Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread / 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.