Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,477 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened (4610 Views)

Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! / Download Free Linda Ikeji's Blog Blogger Template / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Kingsley1000(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2015
is obvious that nairaland is more popular,populous(Nl has roughly 1.5million registered members and over 2million topics)unlike Linda's blog that has less than 400,000 visitors...pls what's her sources of wealth?if it's genuinely and solely blogging,she wouldn't have been richer than seun.................................

It is now crystal clear that Linda Ikeji's source of wealth
is dirty and questionable due to her weak defense on
allegations levelled against her concerning the #Dasuki
gate scandal. I believe her blogging business is just a
smoke screen to cover up her shady deals and political
romance with Abuja big wigs. No sane mind would be
convinced that linda maintains that life of affluence
through selling of ads and blogging. As far as I'm
concerned her blog and traffic is over hyped and is no
match for Nairaland in publicity and traffic. Judging by
traffic, the owner of Nairaland should have bought a
private jet if it was easy as Linda portrays it to be. Most
people attacked Linda's accusers on ethnic and tribal
sentiments forgetting that in every rumor their is an iota
of truth. Linda's show off on the newly acquired
property in the most expensive area of Lagos on social
media is enough reasons why the authorities need to beam
their search lights on her. Blogging can never buy you a
house in banana island no matter how hard you try to
sugar coat your earnings. Don't forget that irrespective
of what she earns, she spends money too and also
portrays herself as the bread winner of her family
meaning more responsibilities on her income. All this
responsibilities and assets on that multicolored haggard
website in the name of blogging Hell no. I won't be
surprised if she is finally implicated in this arms saga. It
shall never be well with anyone who benefited from this
blood money cos I lost a dear friend in battle early this
year and it saddens me to read about these millions and
billions flying around

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by blazetitov: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Op, relax. No need to assume anything for now. If she is involved in the armsgate, she would soon get her invite. Meanwhile, Nairaland is not getting the type of adverts(fake data plan adverts compared to an advert for Guinness Nigeria or Nigerian Breweries for example) that Linda's blog is getting. So, she might be making more money than Seun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
is obvious that nairaland is more popular,populous(Nl has roughly 1.5million registered members and over 2million topics)unlike Linda's blog that has less than 400,000 visitors...pls what's her sources of wealth?if it's genuinely and solely blogging,she wouldn't have been richer than seun.................................

billions flying around

it is not her fault that she is open to the public, unlike your foolish publisher...how do u know she is richer than the owner of nairaland??do u know anything about d seun u speak of that lives a secret lifeomoh mind your business...channel your energy elsewhere...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Heromaniaa: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2015
your pseudo-research is solely based on far fetched speculations. When you make verifiable research from reliable source you can challenge Linda Ikeji's source of income.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by tungstar(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Dude take a chill pill and stop jumping into conclusions....

Were you there when they gave here the money you claim she recieved?

Why dont you wait for the smoke to clear first.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by femmy2010(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmm @Topic
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Shortyy(f): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Stay there and be hating, don't go and hustle and get your own money. Blogging is also a business, Linda is a businesswoman, she recieves money for her services "From anybody".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by northvietnam(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2015
seun is definitely richer but nah stingy and man wey dey chop alone
grin grin grin

I bet u there r people very wealthy but prfer keeping it on a low profile.

so u know the amount of traffic this web genarate every day....

Op go and begin ur own blog so as to do shady deals like Linda and buy a lekki house abeg....
stop sounding like madam #Kemigate
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Setaje(f): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2015
My own issue is any woman or man that can buy a house of 800 million or whatever has more than 3 or 4 billion in his or her account untouched. People are just talking about the money she used to buy the house. Nobody is seeing things from the second angle. 4 to 5 billion is a lot of money to make from blogging. She can't possibly use all her money to buy a house. But I have tried not to talk since the saga because it seems people who ask questions are termed jealous.

What I must say is whether she did not steal or not, Linda ikeji is not untouchable. She might be a god to others but to people like me, she is no different from politicians and people who make life unbearable for others. Her whole life and what she is today is gotten directly from the pain and agony of others. People ascribe God to her blessing and I laugh because u people are short sighted. Do u no how many life's this girl has destroyed wiv gossip? You expect her own life to go smoothly wivout any problem. She must feel the same dose and manner of every lie and pain she has caused people. You seem to just water down bad gist. You don't think of the extent to which bad publicity affects people's lives and family.

It's so bad that if she maliciously carries a post about someone, her followers will also hate that person. She is becoming like Beyonce and her army of followers who can never see anything wrong or question her life style. They attack people who oppose her. This is a girl that subtly promotes homosexuality. You think she doesn't have an agenda. Anyway the youths of this days have very untrained eyes. They don't look beyond their nose. The spiritual controls the physical. Just becareful who you idolise.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Kingsley1000(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2015
BADNEAT:
it is not her fault that she is open to the public, unlike your foolish publisher...how do u know she is richer than the owner of nairaland??do u know anything about d seun u speak of that lives a secret lifeomoh mind your business...channel your energy elsewhere...
she is un arguably more affluent than seun with the over200million scandal and numerous properties she has in banana island amid other investments.......her source of wealth is suspicious and dubious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by kossyablaze(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Smh
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Kingsley1000(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Setaje:
My own issue is any woman or man that can buy a house of 800 million or whatever has more than 3 or 4 billion in his or her account untouched. People are just talking about the money she used to buy the house. Nobody is seeing things from the second angle. 4 to 5 billion is a lot of money to make from blogging. She can't possibly use all her money to buy a house. But I have tried not to talk since the saga because it seems people who ask questions are termed jealous.

What I must say is whether she did not steal or not, Linda ikeji is not untouchable. She might be a god to others but to people like me, she is no different from politicians and people who make life unbearable for others. Her whole life and what she is today is gotten directly from the pain and agony of others. People ascribe God to her blessing and I laugh because u people are short sighted. Do u no how many life's this girl has destroyed wiv gossip? You expect her own life to go smoothly wivout any problem. She must feel the same dose and manner of every lie and pain she has caused people. You seem to just water down bad gist. You don't think of the extent to which bad publicity affects people's lives and family.

It's so bad that if she maliciously carries a post about someone, her followers will also hate that person. She is becoming like Beyonce and her army of followers who can never see anything wrong or question her life style. They attack people who oppose her. This is a girl that subtly promotes homosexuality. You think she doesn't have an agenda. Anyway the youths of this days have very untrained eyes. They don't look beyond their nose. The spiritual controls the physical. Just becareful who you idolise.
nice analogy ......is crystal clear she's a fraudler.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
she is un arguably more affluent than seun with the over200million scandal and numerous properties she has in banana island amid other investments.......her source of wealth is suspicious and dubious
her source of wealth is not suspicious....her level of wealth is rather known....plz tell me where seun has a house??

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Setaje:

your first paragraph mks it totally obvious that u know nothing about investments....people borrow to buy houses...so your of someone having billions before bringing out 800m for a house is totally unfounded and myopic....you can say same for a car but not a landed property my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Setaje(f): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
BADNEAT:
your first paragraph mks it totally obvious that u know nothing about investments....people borrow to buy houses...so your of someone having billions before bringing out 800m for a house is totally unfounded and myopic....you can say same for a car but not a landed property my dear

It is you that is myopic and short sighted. How can someone be so daft to think that good investment is buying your first house in banana island. Lol! I am certain good investors who have houses in banana island have more than two to three houses. Lmao. Linda voltron. Abeg stay on your lane
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Setaje:

It is you that is myopic and short sighted. How can someone be so daft to think that good investment is buying your first house in banana island. Lol! I am certain good imvestors who have houses in banana island have more than two to three houses. Lmao. Linda voltron. Abeg stay on your lane
you exhibit more if your ignorance by thinking thats Linda's first house
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Setaje(f): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2015
BADNEAT:
you exhibit more if your ignorance by thinking thats Linda's first house

Abeg go and sit down somewhere. Having a house in the village is nothing compared to having a house in lagos. More so banana island. So In your not so ignorant mind. Good investment is buying a house in banana island. I cannot argue wiv people like u. You don't reason and see beyond your level. Idol worshipper. Please don't quote me again!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Setaje:

Abeg go and sit down somewhere. Having a house in the village is nothing compared to having a house in lagos. More so banana island. So In your not so ignorant mind. Good investment is buying a house in banana island. I cannot argue wiv people like u. You don't reason and see beyond your level. Idol worshipper. Please don't quote me again!
if you don't want to be quoted then don't quote....your type will spend their life savings on car and criticize someone who spends same on landed properties...you sound like someone living in a world of fantasy unaware of what life is all about....people make monthly savings from their salaries just to buy a land or buy a house,that will leave their accounts empty....dont know how you're thinking.....like seriously?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Setaje(f): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2015
BADNEAT:
if you don't want to be quoted then don't quote....your type will spend their life savings on car and criticize someone who spends same on landed properties...you sound like someone living in a world of fantasy unaware of what life is all about....people make monthly savings from their salaries just to buy a land or buy a house,that will leave their accounts empty....dont know how you're thinking.....like seriously?

You are a dunce.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2015
See them like NL has 1.5 million members, NL that has one person owning 20 accounts.
And who even said it's by the number of jobless people who log into a site?
LIB hosts more adverts, from more reputable/richer companies at that, and that's where the money comes from in this media business.
Do you know how much she covers a wedding with?
A successful blog is far more lucrative than a successful forum anywhere

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by stephano100(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:
See them like NL has 1.5 million members, NL that has one person owning 20 accounts.
And who even said it's by the number of jobless people who log into a site?
LIB hosts more adverts, from more reputable/richer companies at that, and that's where the money comes from in this media business.
Do you know how much she covers a wedding with?
confam talk bro!!! don't mind those olodos DAT just spew trash without knowledge of anytin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by fattbabakay(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Ur words made it So obvious dah u r not a webmaster...having users is far more better Dan having visitors, forum has users, blog has visitors...so sad our bro seun doesn't know how to monetize such a huge platform...Give somtin like Nairaland to a business-minded fellow and d rest will be story.

#JustSaying
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by fattbabakay(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jobless people in diaspora...some r somewea making money, some r here making noise on oda's wealth and achievement... Let's be wise abeg
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Setaje:

You are a dunce.
and you're dumb
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Amaechi5(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
@op are you trying to tell me that you sat down to think about Linda ikeji, her money and house, gosh why taking Linda ikeji panadol. If Linda they open her legs for Abuja top men e concern you, na her business haba. Your type are those that heard that blogging makes money like Linda ikeji and head into blogging but might not be seeing that kind money as you thought.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
fattbabakay:
Ur words made it So obvious dah u r not a webmaster...having users is far more better Dan having visitors, forum has users, blog has visitors...so sad our bro seun doesn't know how to monetize such a huge platform...Give somtin like Nairaland to a business-minded fellow and d rest will be story.

#JustSaying
Which users? When one user has 20 accounts? Hehe.
If NL is not currently monetized, why compare it to Linda's blog then?
The adverts in LIB no dey here o. Read my former post. Webmaster indeed
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by fattbabakay(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Which users? When one user has 20 accounts? Hehe.
If NL is not currently monetized, why compare it to Linda's blog then?
The adverts in LIB no dey here o. Read my former post. Webmaster indeed
M not comparing no one to no one cos it concerns me not...I just want u to knw that users are better Dan visitors....not even with a website like Nairaland dat has a very crazy search engine optimization...we never can tell, Linda makes more money, but I put it to u dat ts due to d fact dat Seun isn't money-oriented or business-minded...give dis forum to d owners of naij and it will be d next big tin in Africa.. Meanwhile, d fact dat a user has 20accts is mere emphasis m sure YOU dnt av more Dan 2accts...and most viewers of Nairaland r not even registered...

#BeInformed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
fattbabakay:
M not comparing no one to no one cos it concerns me not...I just want u to knw that users are better Dan visitors....not even with a website like Nairaland dat has a very crazy search engine optimization...we never can tell, Linda makes more money, but I put it to u dat ts due to d fact dat Seun isn't money-oriented or business-minded...give dis forum to d owners of naij and it will be d next big tin in Africa.. Meanwhile, d fact dat a user has 20accts is mere emphasis m sure YOU dnt av more Dan 2accts...and most viewers of Nairaland r not even registered...

#BeInformed
What's the essence of boasting of 1 million users when some are deactivated, many use multiple monickers for different sections, some users are dead, some inactive for months or years, some banned, etc.
The number of users doesn't translate to money at all but adverts.
The number of people using nl are definitely not up to that amount.
That said, a forum is different from a blog, there shouldn't be any avenue for comparison . They serve different functions.
Give LIB to the owners of bigger blogs in the world and it will be the next big thing as well
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
cc Kingsley1000

cc seteje
From information i just gathered.
I Learnt;
In 2012, Seun/Nairaland is/was worth btw 6-8 million USD. So calculate if in 2012 NL is worth $6mil / $8mil
Then we are in 2015 it might be worth $12mil
Calculate it to naira and you'll findout it's worth morethan 11billion naira.
From what i can see, Linda is not worth mrethan 1.2billion naira.

cc InyinyaAgbaOku
Monthly pageviews in NL is within 150-160 million pageviews

So its not about somebody Having 600 acct but pageviews,

That is the selling point of the internet

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
ANTONINEUTRON:
cc Kingsley1000

cc seteje
From information i just gathered.
I Learnt;
In 2012, Seun/Nairaland is/was worth btw 6-8 million USD. So calculate if in 2012 NL is worth $6mil / $8mil
Then we are in 2015 it might be worth $12mil
Calculate it to naira and you'll findout it's worth morethan 11billion naira.
From what i can see, Linda is not worth mrethan 1.2billion naira.

cc InyinyaAgbaOku
Monthly pageviews in NL is within 150-160 million pageviews

So its not about somebody Having 600 acct but pageviews,

That is the selling point of the internet
No real facts.
All figments of your imagination. And u want me to do what with this exactly?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by flyingdutchman(m): 3:23am On Dec 17, 2015
I GET IT NOW- "THE EMPIRE APPEARS TO BE WEAK, LETS SWOOP IN AND SHARE HER TERRITORY!" BIBLE WARNED US OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU (ONA PLENTY WELL WELL FOR BOOK OF PROVERBS).
ATTENTION: THIS KINGSLEY IS A FAILED BLOGGER. I KNOW HIM ON A PERSONAL LEVEL. BROS, NO VEX, PLS GO TO LIB AND CHECK HER STATEMENT TODAY. NO VEX OOO!
Kingsley1000:

billions flying around

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened by Warlord3000(m): 3:55am On Dec 17, 2015
No comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages Of Securing Your Website With SSL Certificates. / Drop Your Twitter Handles Here. / Help To Correct This Php Mailer Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.