Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church (87032 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / I’ve No Apology Kneeling To Worship God – Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
macof:

You don't know nothing. A mental slave like urself is spiritually dead
An African calling a dead jew his creator... you can't get intellectually, spiritually, socially lower than this

i suppose you don't know your Creator. Don't take it hard on yourself, there's hope.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by GooseBaba: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
macof:

do you even know wat u worship? The mountain diety of the hebrews like our yoruba Orisa Oke

Listen, every nation and ethnicity on this planet has its own God. Any conscious act of exporting ur god to others is a move to dominate and colonize them in their own land, which any strong and cultural people would resist till extinction.
Yorubas should be strong enough to resist the move of domination by the jews, arabs, british and Vatican
Even ur bible says "all nations shall call to their own Gods" check Micha 4:5 & II Kings 17:29

You would have to be utterly stuupid and undeserving of your human status if you believe the Entity that created the universe can be pathetic and bias enough to camp with the jews alone. .such that you must go through jews to get to the creator. What happens to the Supreme being your ancestors called Chukwu, Olodumare, Ojo, Osanobua etc
Use ur head and stop being a demented slave

Tequilah@@

1 million likes

20 gun salute....!!!!!! '

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by macof(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Image123:

i suppose you don't know your Creator. Don't take it hard on yourself, there's hope.

I see I have to take u back to my previous post

You would have to be utterly stuupid and undeserving of your human status if you believe the Entity that created the universe can be pathetic and bias enough to camp with the jews alone. .such that you must go through jews to get to the creator. What happens to the Supreme being your ancestors called Chukwu, Olodumare, Ojo, Osanobua etc
Use ur head and stop being a demented slave
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Ok now whats going on, gist me.

E remain small, pastor go dey lay hand for Ooni head to give him deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
macof:

I see I have to take u back to my previous post

i suppose you don't know how to answer simple questions without getting into a fit. Do you know your Creator?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by macof(m): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Image123:

i suppose you don't know how to answer simple questions without getting into a fit. Do you know your Creator?
Smh.
You cannot find your answer in all the simple english words I posted.

And this was never about me to begin with

Lemme come down to your level
Yes I know my Creator...but you don't know your Creator and you would never until you shake off that spiritual servitude to jews
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by itstpia8: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
So you dont see the irony in your post you quoted yet.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by joshk(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=Ghost01 post=41054178] He is greater than your God, yes! If he isn't aware of the history and responsibilities that comes with the seat he now occupy, he'd do better to ask for help. The Ooni is a LIVING GOD, and shouldn't bow to anybody or fluke-God.[/quote
You must be dreaming
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
macof:

Smh.
You cannot find your answer in all the simple english words I posted.

And this was never about me to begin with

Lemme come down to your level
Yes I know my Creator...but you don't know your Creator and you would never until you shake off that spiritual servitude to jews

Good to hear that you know your Creator, hopefully you're not deluded about that knowledge though. My advice to you is to love Him, fear Him, obey Him and please Him.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by macof(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Image123:

Good to hear that you know your Creator, hopefully you're not deluded about that knowledge though. My advice to you is to love Him, fear Him, obey Him and please Him.

Love? fear? grin grin
You are in no position to advice me.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
macof:

Love? fear? grin grin
You are in no position to advice me.

oh you don't love your Creator? What qualifies people for the prestigious position of advising you?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by macof(m): 2:07am On Dec 22, 2015
Image123:

oh you don't love your Creator? What qualifies people for the prestigious position of advising you?

Again, this is not about me. but I'll say I'm just amused at how emotions get wrapped up into all this

Intellect and knowledge of self
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
macof:

Again, this is not about me. but I'll say I'm just amused at how emotions get wrapped up into all this

Intellect and knowledge of self

It's all about you. Your emotions are getting pretty much ahead of you. Why do you not love and fear your Creator? Who is your Creator, care to share?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by macof(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Image123:

It's all about you. Your emotions are getting pretty much ahead of you. Why do you not love and fear your Creator? Who is your Creator, care to share?

grin grin lemme indulge you

relationship between one and his creator has absolutely nothing to do with emotions. this is not religion
when you discover yourself and the world around, you discover your Creator
it's only identity is being the "creator" ...like I said this is not religion where you run around screaming jehovah, jesus, allah like a mad man

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by tpiar: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Intolerance is not a part of Yoruba lexicon.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
macof:

grin grin lemme indulge you

relationship between one and his creator has absolutely nothing to do with emotions. this is not religion
when you discover yourself and the world around, you discover your Creator
it's only identity is being the "creator" ...like I said this is not religion where you run around screaming jehovah, jesus, allah like a mad man

Reduce the mumbo jumbo, who is the Creator you discovered? How and when did you discover yourself? Thanks for taking out time to indulge me. Why would anyone go around screaming?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by macof(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Image123:

Reduce the mumbo jumbo, who is the Creator you discovered? How and when did you discover yourself? Thanks for taking out time to indulge me. Why would anyone go around screaming?

lik I said, it's identity is being "the creator" ..this is not religion
you won't hear me give u a name. .

madness! it's common with Christians and muslims
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
macof:

lik I said, it's identity is being "the creator" ..this is not religion
you won't hear me give u a name. .

madness! it's common with Christians and muslims

You're not making much sense, are you sure this is not religion?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by macof(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2016
Image123:

You're not making much sense, are you sure this is not religion?

grin grin grin No it's not religion
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Totalman1(m): 5:31am On Feb 28, 2016
tomakint:
A wise King showing RESPECT to a ' HIGHER KING OF KINGS' who also remains his CREATOR. Unfortunately, these clowns will never understand that tradition and culture are entrapments to enslave humanity, this King is a wise man.
...and what about RELIGION
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Totalman1(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Image123:

Na youthful exuberance & backlog of religious mentality dey do H.I.M. Ojaja 1... If he knew better, he would not have done that in public as a representative of Olodumare on earth.
Very fake just like d religion he grew up with
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Totalman1(m): 5:56am On Feb 28, 2016
Ujupsy:
To whom much is given,much is expected,I expect him to do much more portrait, n roll for the king of kings
...mumu. So d 'King of Kings' is sitting/standing (in church) to acknowledge his greeting!!!
Ooni Ojaja might be d Number 1 (in Yorubaland) but he's still a cultural toddler for now
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Totalman1(m): 6:00am On Feb 28, 2016
With the Ooni's conviction about our culture, he still kneels to d white-faced Jesus-God SACRILEGE!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Ujupsy: 3:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Totalman1:

...mumu. So d 'King of Kings' is sitting/standing (in church) to acknowledge his greeting!!!
Ooni Ojaja might be d Number 1 (in Yorubaland) but he's still a cultural toddler for now
your parents are mumu
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2016
Totalman1:

Na youthful exuberance & backlog of religious mentality dey do H.I.M. Ojaja 1... If he knew better, he would not have done that in public as a representative of Olodumare on earth.
Very fake just like d religion he grew up with

What makes your religion real and others fake?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by joshk(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2016
Ghost01:
He is greater than your God, yes! If he isn't aware of the history and responsibilities that comes with the seat he now occupy, he'd do better to ask for help. The Ooni is a LIVING GOD, and shouldn't bow to anybody or fluke-God.
no need to ask u which religion u belongs too.i knw u an atheist. U shall knw them by their words
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Ghost01(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2016
joshk:

no need to ask u which religion u belongs too.i knw u an atheist. U shall knw them by their words
Lol. grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2016

ANd the story that a man that died for claiming nonsense 2000 years ago in some village in the Middle east is your saviour is not enslavement?

What if Jesus died in Africa
Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias
With cowries, yams and talismans

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,
Aso Rock, his path on Passover

His cross made of rafia
Stoned with mounds of eba
Alomo passed to him as his soul crossed over

But Jesus didnt die in Africa
No eba was stoned at Golgotha
The son of David had no idea whatsoever
That there was a land called Africa.

God that didn't save himself from three nails 2000 years ago and hasn't come back since will save me from what?

HE didn't save all the Christians and Muslims Boko Haram killed in the North. HE didn't destroy the Boko Haram that was supposedly 'spoiling' His Name. Can you see how stupid your God is. Look at all the prayers and tithes and pilgrimage and time Nigerians spend on 'God' business every year and see where we are... Nansenz.. grin grin

Your cars, your phones, your language, your books do not reflect you. You fight for the Gods of the Jews and Arabs. You kill yourself in the name of Allah and Yahweh. And destroy the temples of Chukwu, Olo dumare. You insult Esu by calling Him Lucifer. You insult Ekwensu, the great god of war and craftiness, by equating him with Yahweh's archenemy Lucifer. You are deranged, your history is broken, that is why your present is a miserable existence.
JESUS LOVES YOU MY DEAR

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.