Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road (81335 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shites Members To Clear The Road / The Moment When Burutai Was Begging Shiites For Way And When He Crush Them / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Hash86(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1jdCfSa8tg
A revealing video of how Nigerian Military begged Shiite group to open road.

35 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by kejes10: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Nigeria army were really patient don't know why we always allow region to blinds our sense of reasons. R. I.P to the dead

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by pussygotlips: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by fluffybaby(f): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Succide mission. I do not understand why some fellow Nigerians allow religion to destroy our great nation.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by OgundeleT(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2015
that means the NA are lying when they said the shite's want to attack them before they kill them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by jackobi(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2015
The video says it all....Nigerian army chiefs were diplomatic to the core....bunch of lunatics they clearly got what they deserved. God bless Nigerian Army..

334 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by talktimi(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Is it before or after the soldiers murdered those Shiites' ? A mini genocide took place and some heads should roll at the ICC (I didn't mention Buratai or anybody's name o)

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2015
The Nigerian youth is displaying primitive attitude in all strata. How can you confront armed soldiers with machetes, catapults, bows and arrows.

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by femu(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Civil disobedience can be handled by the police or mopol not army slaughtering people.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by orunto27: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2015
These are not Nigerians. They are ISIS, holding company of Bokoharam disguising anyhow to destroy Nigeria. The Army is in charge of the territorial security and safety of Nigeria and should deal ruthlessly with all religious disturbances.

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by mascot87(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2015
This is an eye opener and no where in the world can this be acceptable to any military. Iran supporting Shiit would also not accept this level of impunity

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2015
But y r they blocking roads when there's space left n right

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by tola9ja: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2015
chai i dont understand hausa can som1 translate it for me

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2015
For those who don't understand Hausa...I will run a summary of what was spoken.The Shiites insisted that their procession was on going and that nobody had a right of way.The COAS said he wasn't aware and that he should be allowed to pass.The Shiites as you can see,wield matchets and sickles and sticks further buttress that not even the presidency will be allowed passage.They complain about similar killings and the COAS assures them that he's chief and nothing will happen to them.Some deviant ones started shouting they would rather die than allow passage to the COAS,even some Shiites are begging their members to just allow the COAS pass...but the voice of reason took flight.Obedience clearly is better than sacrifice.

427 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Trunaijian: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
There was a threat to the lives of soldiers in the convoy. Wether or not the such threats permits the army to use force will be determined in the inquiry. But nobody is above the law. U cant block the right of way from others, especially not the Army that has the mandate of protecting Nigerians and it's territories.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2015
tola9ja:
chai i dont understand hausa can som1 translate it for me
done.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by magicminister: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2015
jackobi:
The video says it all....Nigerian army chiefs were diplomatic to the core....bunch of lunatics they clearly got what they deserved. God bless Nigerian Army..

During the subsidy protest, I remember some roads were blocked, during a pdp rally, roads are blocked even an owambe can sometimes get roads blocked.
If we are to kill everyone conducting themselves in a disorderly manner then no one would exist.
Those shiites did nothing that warranted the hails of bullet.

For cryingnout loud, , children were in their midst.
May God forgive the men behind the trigger cos they will reap the full consequences here on earth.

What buratai should have done is to keepnhis appointment for another day.
Turn around and let the police deal with it.

Whatch the video I attached and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by eposho: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2015
femu:
Civil disobedience can be handled by the police or mopol not army slaughtering people.
Go back and watch that video again, that's more like civil war brewing cap with disobedience.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by cowgirl9090: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Why not use rubber bullets and tear gas on them. Shame on the military. Nigeria still has a very long way to go undecided.

20 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by ALTERNATEID: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Kudos to the NA. They were very diplomatic with those shiite fanatics. No group should block and prevent other Nigerians from legitimately going about their normal business.

Any group that feels it has a right to civil disobedience simply because of their religious faith is not different from boko haram. It is better to crackdown on them now before they take their civil disobedience to terrorism.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by femmy2010(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2015
The first officer to approach the protesting Youths deserve an award.
His management of the situation was splendid

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2015
cowgirl9090:
Why not use rubber bullets and tear gas on them. Shame on the military. Nigeria still has a very long way to go undecided.

My dear get your bias out here

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by gists: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2015
First of all, I am a muslim.
But this nonesense of road blocks must stop!! And by that I mean all forms of road blocks - be it from muslim community, christians, politicians, individual birthday/burial parties etc
Why on earth should roads be blocked on Nigerian Government officials.
Truth be told it is just insane impunity and lawlessness.

HOWEVER, the army is just too crazy!!
At the begining of the video, it took the army leader to shout at one of the soldiers not to shoot!
Can you imagine a soldier trying to kneel down to take position to fire at harmless civilians - Thank God they were led by a sensible chief.

I have made my opinion known on this issue and this video just confirmed it
gists:

I support no one on this issue. The army should know that harmless citizens should not be used as sitting ducks for shooting practise while at the same time no sane government in the world will tolerate crass impunity from any group in whatever guise

27 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by lwise(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2015
My jaw drops
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Why cant this shiite respect the others and allow them to use the road peacefully?

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2015
gists:
First of all, I am a muslim.
But this nonesense of road blocks must stop!! And by that I mean all forms of road blocks - be it from muslim community, christians, politicians, individual birthday/burial parties etc
Why on earth should roads be blocked on Nigerian Government officials.
Truth be told it is just insane impunity and lawlessness.

HOWEVER, the army is just too crazy!!
At the begining of the video, it took the army leader to shout at one of the soldiers not to shoot!
Can you imagine a soldier trying to kneel down to take position to fire at harmless civilians - Thank God they were led by a sensible chief.

I have made my opinion known on this issue and this video just confirmed it

The soldiers are supposed to be battle ready and always ready to defend Nigeria territory.

No one know exactly how this started. But believe me, this soldiers would have firstly approached them even before tbis video was shot. Remember the pictures Ibnsultan released. The Army chief was with the protesting youth pleading for pass. The picture reveal some pleas were made and the protesters rejected the plea. This rises to soldiers forming wall. A look at the beginning of the video shows that the soldiers formed a wall protecting their convoy. This video is indeed showing second attempt by the soldiers to plea to the protesters.

The soldiers have done their best and are nowhere to be blame here. This protesters had on them weapons and are ready to attack. Think about it. If these gallant men were posted to defend you, will you be happy if some miscreants block your way and threatened you with stick, clubs, bow and arrow while your soldiers watch without doing anything. These nuisance even have cutlass with them. This is enough threat signal and enough reason for attack. The best form of defence is attack. I think they did a great job there

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by ERONX(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2015
The army were really patient can't believe they begged this shitte people for over 9 minutes

25 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by scampy(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2015
TheArmy Chief try o

18 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Spot the difference: Ab0ki , Malu"

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Jokay07(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2015
I hope the likes of tonybarcanistar can come and lift knowledge from this instead of spamming on nairaland with his illogical opinion.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by sexaddict08(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2015
yes, but they went too far. Almost 400 or 500 dead!!!! damn.

even if na chickens. think about it.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by mygee2(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2015
That's thier thing when last two years these guys even had d audacity of stopping the former governor from entering with his convoy and car .he had to come out from the car and trekked to the a house he is going to...and these pple the marchets they are holding you don't dare approach unless if u risk your life...i remember few month ago these people where on killing spree with whoever had a misunderstanding with thier member.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.