Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) (43139 Views)

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by saintkel(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sijo01:
Same guy! Nice gesture, Mr. Green-White-Green. cheesy God bless and reward you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2804762/man-gives-hamper-female-traffic

Mr. Ranter, you've been proved wronged and shamed. Hope you do away with this bitterness in your heart so there will be room to accommodate love when you finally sees it according to your moniker.

Love u I guess, u deserved to be love
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by IamLucy(f): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mutuwa:

make ur hubby/BF come machete me??... undecided
i am eighteen.got no hubby cheesy
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by sinistermind(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Guess he works for a company with his all green dress code n vehicle.
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by tcalc: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
i hope the lastma official doesnt hold the man down for wrong parking
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by magabounce(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Same dude dat surprised dat female traffic warder..
@ searchiing4love thunda yaf faya ya ranting!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by ibkgab001: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
No doubt your profile name tells me more about you
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sijo01:
Same guy! Nice gesture, Mr. Green-White-Green. cheesy God bless and reward you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2804762/man-gives-hamper-female-traffic

Mr. Ranter, you've been proved wronged and shamed. Hope you do away with this bitterness in your heart so there will be room to accommodate love when you finally sees it according to your moniker.

Ha ha ha ha

I knew they were going to fish this guy out.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
magabounce:
Same dude dat surprised dat female traffic warder..
@ searchiing4love thunda yaf faya ya ranting!! grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

searchiing4love don enter wahala...

cheesy
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mutuwa:
let me surprise some one too..
with these..

Holy moses...

Delta force
House party (kid n play)
problem child.. 1 or 2? ''oh my God we adopted satan'' grin grin grin grin grin
wow....
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
All this gifts sef no be tomoro now wen Efcc arrest the guy him go say LASTMA got a bulletproof Hamper for 50,000$ like Dasuki
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
saintkel:
Love u I guess, u deserved to be love

Lol. love you too cheesy
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by yunisco: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wow! I love Heritage Bank Ltd, the bank is giving out fantastic gift. Be part of the heritage bank family.
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
dabriggs:

Ha ha ha ha

I knew they were going to fish this guy out.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

efilefun:

Was about quoting him also, some people just jump into conclusions like everyone reasons stupidly like them.

Don't mind the guy. He's so full of bitterness.
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by motunrayoamusa(f): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
nice one
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by fourlake4(f): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mcheeew LASTMA can suck it. Bloody thieves. Most of them are touts in government uniform undecided
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by reachbenny(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
show of Love!
only good people recognize and acknowledge good things.

highly commendable.
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by dapizy02(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Glo ppl again?
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Jogba(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
#bolenbe
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by yomalex(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mutuwa:
let me surprise some one too..
with these..
hey you sure those are not mine? Runs to check the store Oh they're safe
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yes, pr stunt, sacrifice, may God save us all. We are 170m says npc and this man has billion of naira so he should give each nigerian 3m and he will still be swimming in his billions. I hope you will not empty the vault of heritage bank as did societe generale bank. But, what is saraki desperate about? To share hampers, is not the hampers they need but part of your loots to put foods on their table. Stealling leaders.
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by kcddon: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
thats mr green from heritage bank
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
GLO Advertisement scheme
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
IamLucy:

i am eighteen.got no hubby cheesy

hehehe..is you sure? well am 20 as well.
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Jephz(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Efejukon ni o skibo cheesy
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by islandmoon: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
this one is definitely not Santa claus but "Santa Nigeria! cheesy
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by ihesiuloa(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Heritage bank initiative! now this should shot the trap of those saying stuffs like him trying to impress or having a crush on the female traffic warder earlier on reported!
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by ifeanyi83(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
The man from Heritage bank.. grin
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Healthvolunteer: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fruit of labour!
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Heritage bank @work
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Gee15: 5:49am On Dec 17, 2015
That is hard work which gave him that.
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Gee15: 5:52am On Dec 17, 2015
irunooboo:
[size=13pt] This is not necessary in my opinion undecided why can't they go to motherless babies homes or the various IDP camps up north to donate to those who truly needs help What is the rationale behind giving hampers to people who earn salaries and will still get xmas gifts at work Misplaced priorities angry[/size]

I believe the Lastma official must have worked to deserve this hamper ,you don't just give things if the person is not worth it,good for him.This will help motivate others that people are seeing the hard work your are doing and the reward will surely come someday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / Solve This Logic Question! / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.