Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. (3996 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by OneNaija(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2009
I am just asking I will like to hear your Opinion about this Issue allowing your wife to go out for a Dinner Party with another man she knew as a friend before she met you.I been too busy with work and some stuff i don't have time for that always, So she does not bother me anymore she sometime call her friends or call her male friend to go with her for the party which i always allow but this is becoming too much to bear for me or I don't know if it is my mentality as a Nigerian because Nigeria man cant allow that to happen in Nigeria or I don't know.I trust my wife so much but this party which i don't attend make me sick for allowing her to go with another man.
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
If you can't take her, then let her go with her male friend (since you trust her).

Abi, se na misery want company in this case? You're too busy to go, so she can't go or what? undecided
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Busybody2(f): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
OneNaija:

I am just asking I will like to hear your Opinion about this Issue allowing your wife to go out for a Dinner Party with another man she knew as a friend before she met you.I been too busy with work and some stuff i don't have time for that always, So she does not bother me anymore she sometime call her friends or call her male friend to go with her for the party which i always allow but this is becoming too much to bear for me or I don't know if it is my mentality as a Nigerian because Nigeria man cant allow that to happen in Nigeria or I don't know.I trust my wife so much but this party which i don't attend make me sick for allowing her to go with another man.

[s]Oh dear, ain't you the one always tryna rub it in our face that you are dating a mixed- race Ghanaian chikala who is finer than all the NL girls put together lipsrsealed[/s]

Well if you don't have time to attend due to work, would she comply if you tell her not to go?

Is she tired of inviting you to come along and hence the reason she asks her friends?

How often does she go out?

What was her relationship like with this dude, before she met and married you?

Have you tried reasoning with her that you don't like the company that she keeps?

Answering some of these questions would help know if you are just being paranoid for no good reason.
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by iice(f): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2009
Where are the guys?

Anyhoo, i think a person who knows his/her mate very well will be able to determine whether or not to let her/him do somethings undecided Trust undecided
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by opuro(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2009
why is it that people like to copy oyinbo always
habba african man will leave his wife to go party with another man?
THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF TRUST
IT IS JUST FOOLISH TO DO THAT
A MAN IS SURPOSED TO PROTECT HIS WIFE FROM EXTERNAL FORCE
[other men] at all times
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by IFELEKE(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2009
OneNaija:

Dude,
Straighten up your home!
If you devout more time to your family, your wife won't be going outside to seek what she obviously miss inside.

@Topic
Personally, I Wont!
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2009
nonsense. Set time apart for your wife . . . why shld she go anywhere with another man?
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by OneNaija(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2009
I been busy working to take care of the family not going to party I still try to find time for that.Please Guys What Must I do to stop her from going to party or with a male friend without trying to upset her by refusing.
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by StrStruck(f): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2009
OneNaija, that is always your excuse; you're too busy working. You're too busy working to learn how to cook, too busy working to go out with your wife and whatever. You have to realize that you should not let work be the epicenter of your life.

To be honest, you cannot really stop her, if she wants to, she will; you just have to explain your fears to her and let her see where you are coming from. Also, try to change your work schedule or something because you are coming off as selfish! You're too busy to do anything with her but when she decides to go do something, you don't want her to.

Permit me to ask, does she have a job?
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by IFELEKE(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2009
OneNaija:

I been busy working to take care of the family not going to party I still try to find time for that.Please Guys What Must I do to stop her from going to party or with a male friend without trying to upset her by refusing.
Read this again

IFELEKE:

Dude,
Straighten up your home!
If you devout more time to your family, your wife won't be going outside to seek what she obviously miss inside.
If you don't, I won't be surprised if you come back here whining about your wife's extra marital affairs.
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2009
Wouldn't let my husband frequently go out with some chic. But since you don't have time for her why shouldn't she find herself some 'hobby'? I'll do the same.
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Secretz(f): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2009
Sorry, wife? Did you say? Not even girlfriend. lol tongue

You better make time for her and your family. Trust or no trust, you're just asking for it. lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Romeo4real(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2009
If you can't take her, then let her go with her male friend (since you trust her)

@FL Gators - Thats gotta be the most stupid thing i ever heard.
Since u cant go out with ur wife, then another MAN should take her?, b'cos u trust her? You obviously cannot be married, or maybe thats how u do it in Florida!
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by C2H5OH(f): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2009
Lol this is amusing.

Romeo4real:

Since u cant go out with ur wife, then another MAN should take her?, b'cos u trust her? You obviously cannot be married, or maybe thats how u do it in Florida!
Take it easy on my sister. She was kidding.
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2009
Romeo4real:

Then you should record and play yourself

Romeo4real:

Since u cant go out with ur wife, then another MAN should take her?, b'cos u trust her?
So a married woman cant have male friends, co-workers, family friend, etc?
Obviously, it won't be only her and him going to the party alone.
Well, I guess it all depends on the kinda woman you married.

So because he can't go, she also can't go?

Romeo4real:

You obviously cannot be married, or maybe thats how u do it in Florida!
Yes, of course that's how it goes down in Florida.

Blackie monkey
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by stnick1: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
wat d Bleep, neva will i allow my gf do dat even wen we were in school if she has a party or dinner to attend, if i am not goin. she is goin no where
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by biola44: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2009
no way, cos i just have 2 create thet time! grin
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Tonyet1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2009
men am afraid to be insinuating this, are you sure she aint been serviced, remember women are weaker emotionally

dont know sha
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by chidichris(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2009
yes even in ur work place, there is always a manager and ssistant manager. if u are her husband, she is entitle to an assistant husband.
all u need to do is to go with her sometimes to the house of the man(the one assisting u) to say thank u for his efforts.
on the other hand, if ur wife is a good party material, i am interested too as i am not a ruff ryder.
again, make sure u buy sexy perfumes for ur wife for such party days to encourage this man(ur assistant).
allowing ur wife to go out partying with another man while u are busy at work is one of the best decissions u have taken in ur whole life. i will need ur advise whenever i want make such move.
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Hollysmile: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2009
Bros! Bros! Bros! How many times i cal u?
Abeg, carry dat ur oyinbo madness/foolishness comot here, before i sound ur head.
Anyways, no mind me! You can also buy her original condom, Like e-visa, romantic wild cat, etc. Make she no go dey buy cheap ones like G-C.
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Gentlelady(f): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
I love this modern-day marriage o!  Why are you too busy to take your wife to party once in a while?  And why can she not forget about the party and stay with her ever-busy husband?  You and your wife need to talk!  You have to tell her your true feelings about the dinner parties with other guys.  I sincerely hope her other female friends/colleagues are part of the dinner party!  My brother, please leave your job for 2 evenings every month to attend to your wife.  This is good advice so that you do not end up like the man that refused to pluck ripe mangoes from his own trees; leaving the tempting fruits for someone else to harverst! cool 

No offence, just offering my little advice to a dear fellow that is not taking care of his own!
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Romeo4real(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2009
So a married woman cant have male friends, co-workers, family friend, etc?
Obviously, it won't be only her and him going to the party alone.
Yes she can have male friends/co-workers, but why does she have to go to parties with them? If it a works party, they can all meet there, dont they? She still does not have to "go" with anyone. Another stupid question.

So because he can't go, she also can't go?
Who says anything about the fact that she cant go? The question is - why does she have to go with another MAN?

Well, I guess it all depends on the kinda woman you married.
No, it does not. It depends on the kind of man her Husband is. Only a man with no liver, who is not in control of his home, will allow it. But then again, ur in FL, home to faggoty metrosexuals, so not really surprised.

Blackie monkey
That is juvenile - Grow up.
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by OneNaija(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2009
@Gentlelady Thanks you very much you got my point.I once sometime go out with her but I am busy at work and home also.I Thanks you because you gave me my point I have been looking for not some peoples here who is just Insulting me. Thanks you
Re: Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man. by Gentlelady(f): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
OneNaija:

@Gentlelady Thanks you very much you got my point.I once sometime go out with her but I am busy at work and home also.I Thanks you because you gave me my point I have been looking for not some peoples here who is just Insulting me. Thanks you

I dey try, my broda!  Sorry about the insults, it is all part of the fun!

But how come you are busy at home too!    Now I am worried for you o!  Do not be too busy for your partner!  It is a taboo! wink

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! / She Have Finish Me,please Help. / My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.