Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita (27185 Views)

FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / Presidency Hijacked As Buhari Down With Disease. / Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by jovialmum(f): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
From what seems as emerging facts about President Buhari’s health status as revealed by one Candy Stallworth, A Nigerian based in the UK on her Facebook page, it can be inferred that the president is sick and dying of Sickle Cell Anemia.The report further stated that Buhari Is dying from sickle cell disease because of complications of Infarction in the kidneys and liver.

More details plus photos here http:///wmQ7jo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by magabounce(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
All dz bloggers and lies!!!!
Darn!!!!!

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by benedictnsi(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mtcheeew..... Op e no go work for you

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Babalegba(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Social media bill loading

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Holywizard: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Woow
Congrat to Him & the yoruba race
When is it gonna be?
We are waiting with open hands!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Aremu01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm How true is this?
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by chris4gold(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
isokay
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
When they said social media bill Indeed, this post just proved the senators right..

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Nwogeh: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na wao......
If this is true, then northerners need to go sober reflection
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by ahaz: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
tobimillar:
When they said social media bill I needed, this post just proved the senators right..
where were the senators when the revered presidemtial office was reduced to childs play.....the evil that men do lives with dem.
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Koleman(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Social media bill is evil but some persons deserve evil
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Akainzo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
How this can be Breaking News in December 2015 when from the pictures Buhari visited the hospital in January 2015 is amazing! So very amazing!

Obviously someone is being mischievous. 12-01-2015 is 12th January 2015 as London Bridge hospital is in UK and they use DD-MM-YY, this should not be confused with a US institution where 12-01-2015 would mean 1st December 2015.

This is pure mischief!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by ozo13(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
At one point d fool wanted to claim bn a Nigerian. At another point she claims to b a non Nigerian. Tels u how idiotic d post is

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by sexaddict08(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
jovialmum:
From what seems as emerging facts about President Buhari’s health status as revealed by one Candy Stallworth, A Nigerian based in the UK on her Facebook page, it can be inferred that the president is sick and dying of Sickle Cell Anemia.The report further stated that Buhari Is dying from sickle cell disease because of complications of Infarction in the kidneys and liver.

More details plus photos here **http://www..com/2015/12/breaking-buhari-down-with-kidney-liver.html?m=1

heart attack is knocking on your door

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by donsteady(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
If this is true which I doubt, then it means Jagaban learned this tactis from Obasanjo. I pity the north for been naive.
Lesson to the north. Next time insist on strong and healthy person to represent you. Else what happened to Musa YarAdua will repeat it self again and again.
This my advice goes to the igbos, the fastest way be president is to pick a sick Hausa man and push young and health Igbo man as his vice. A year or 2 the Hausa man will die and automatically you have an Igbo president
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by feran15(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
he survived thus long with sickle cell?.
i cant trust a "Nigerian" called candy stallworth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by iokpebholo: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Politics aside,may God continue to punish anyone wishing Mr president death or sickness in Jesus name.must we politicise everything?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by blazetitov: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Another wailer on the loose. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anybody that wishes PMB and every other well meaning Nigerians death will die before his or her time, IJN.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by VintageCocktail(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
feran15:
he survived thus long with sickle cell?.

i cant trust a "Nigerian" called candy stallworth.

Very possible with proper care.

This is a plan to dilute the outcome of what may happen if something happens to him. Gradually, they are chipping in this stories to douse any emotions that may arise if PMB all of a sudden is lost, so any agitated group will understand and reflect on it, that this is sickle cell anaemia and his daughter probably died from it
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
God knows all
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
donsteady:
If this is true which I doubt, then it means Jagaban learned this tactis from Obasanjo. I pity the north for been naive.
Lesson to the north. Next time insist on strong and healthy person to represent you. Else what happened to Musa YarAdua will repeat it self again and again.
This my advice goes to the igbos, the fastest way be president is to pick a sick Hausa man and push young and health Igbo man as his vice. A year or 2 the Hausa man will die and automatically you have an Igbo president
this your suggestion is not sth to behold. Let's pray he get better and the news should be false.
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by josephobaro(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
I don't believe.
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by dazdilijae(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
tobimillar:
When they said social media bill I needed, this post just proved the senators right..

How would your social media bill stop bloggers like this outside nigeria you can gag nigerians in Nigeria but can't do sh.i.t on the likes of Sahara and others out there
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
There is no hospital call London Bridge hospital

Fake story also 12-1-2015 in the UK is 12th January 2015.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Smartsyn(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
His health status have also 'change'. Everything is changing, isn't that what we voted for?
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by coolscott(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Babalegba:
Social media bill loading
They don't need any social media bill.
She is London based and there are already serious punishments for making public clients medical records.
If she has violated the client confidentiality rules, the full weight of the already existing laws can be brought down on her (without restraint too and there wil be no problem with whoever enforces this)
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by minasota(f): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Osinbajo likely to take over like Jonathan....Tinubu's plan Loading.......
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Godjone(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
wish him quick recovery.

The babe above me is a sadist and a child of anger and hate.

I am not a supporter of Buhari but in this case i owe him something.

(PRAYER)
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by ODUBEZE: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
can this be true?
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by ossyelking(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
I heard about Ringoversea calling App and I tried it today, I was surprise how cheap it is to call nigeria. my little info for guys
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by FacelessPatriot: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Count down to... shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Let God's will be done undecided
Re: BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
GenBuhari:
There is no hospital call London Bridge hospital

Fake story also 12-1-2015 in the UK is 1st January 2015.

Pls cross check... Zombie. Illiterate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS / New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates / "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.