Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

Happy New Year 2016 SMS Wishes Messages - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy New Year 2016 SMS Wishes Messages (1836 Views)

Happy Thanksgiving Wishes Messages 2015 / Happy Diwali Wishes Messages 2015 / Merry Christmas Wishes Messages 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2016 SMS Wishes Messages by ashokkumar0691: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hey all... Happy New Year is knocking the door. hope you are searching now for Happy New Year 2016 sms, wishes,whatsapp/facebook status,wallpaper, greetings card for your close friends, parents, relative or for the dearest one? In this article we will provide you all latest Happy New Year SMS in English, messages, wishes and greetings for fiends and lover. Also Check : Happy New Year GIF 2016

Happy New Year 2016

New year 2016 is about to come, reach out to all your friends, family and loved ones with our Happy New Year SMS, wishes and greetings to convey your warm wishes.Happy New year sms in English language to provide you best and latest new year sms messages collection in English . latest new year messages for those who you love and also for your friends and family. Also Check : Happy new year poems

New ideas, innovations,unprecedented aspirations to inspire the world in future times is abound to you this year. Enjoy winning.....Happy New Year. smiley

Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don’t need to carry… GRUDGES SADNESS PAIN FEAR and REGRETS. Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016.

My wishes for you, Great start for Jan, Love for Feb, Peace for march, No worries for April, Fun for May, Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec, Have a lucky and wonderful 2016.

May The Year 2015 Bring for You Happiness,Success and filled with Peace,Hope & Togetherness of your Family & Friends....Wishing You a...*HAPPY NEW YEAR*

Renewal Of Friendship Contract 2016 After Serious And Cautious Consideration, Your Contract Has Been Renewed For The Year 2014. So, try to be more LOVING and CARING next year. Take care of Me and Miss me. Because, It's Impossible To Find A Friend Who is 95% Ideal 96% Smart 97% Kind 98% True 99% TALENTED and 100% Lovable So, Don't lose Whom U Never Want To Lose. Wish you a Very Happy New Year!

New Year's eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights. Happy New Year 2016.

Dear Mom and Dad, Though I Don’t Often, Express in Words as How Much I Love U, But Today I Want To Thank U for The, Wonderful Gifts, Your Blessings and Above, All Showing me the Right way to Make My Life, More Beautiful.Thank You Very Much. Happy New Year Mom and Dad.

A happy New Year! Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I've played the friend,
Have lived and loved and labored here,
And made of it a happy year.

Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very “Happy NEW YEAR“!

Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don’t need to carry…
GRUDGES SADNESS PAIN FEAR and REGRETS.
Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. HAPPY NEW YEAR. smiley

The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! Happy New Year 2016.

Each Moment in a Day Has its own Value, Morning Brings Hope, Afternoon Brings Faith, Evening Brings Love, Night Brings Rest, Hope you Will Have All Of Them Everyday. Happy New Year 2016.

Re: Happy New Year 2016 SMS Wishes Messages by kelvinnaira: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Argentina 'Eliminated' Africans From Its History And Conscience / Top Dynasties Of South Eastern Nigeria / Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.