Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, Consat Which Of Them Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, Consat Which Of Them Do You Prefer? (2685 Views)

#bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, Consat Which Of Them Do You Prefer? by oladimejiX: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
A lot has been said about the high cost of dstv subscription, i agree the cost is relatively high compared to others and based on what we hear of what obtains in other countries where dstv operates, but however true this is, dstv is still way better than other paid tv, for me i will choose dstv any day any time over gotv, startimes or whatever they are called, i will rather keep my tv switched if i cant subscribe to dstv than watch any crappy tv, my choice though. what is your preference?
cc: prof800, UjSizzle, Briareos
Re: DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, Consat Which Of Them Do You Prefer? by Dan42(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Where is CTL?
Re: DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, Consat Which Of Them Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
In terms of quality content Dstv is good but they are not affordable compare to other pay tv.
Star times is cheap and you can pause your subscription should in case you change location which gotv doesn't have.

(1) (Reply)

Film Versus HDV Versus DV For Nollywood Movies? / What Do You Dislike About Nigerian Movies / Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.