Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Why President Buhari Is After Me – Gov. Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Is After Me – Gov. Fayose (687 Views)

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / Why Senator Shehu Sani Is Angry With Me – Gov. Nasir El-rufai / Church Building Collapse;"None Of My Aides Died Trying To Save Me"-Gov Udom.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why President Buhari Is After Me – Gov. Fayose by TopCelebritiesM: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State bares his mind on burning issues in the country recently. The peoples’ governor who has taken governance to the grassroot explained why the President Buhari’s government is after him. Read on…
After I won the governorship election, there was this effort to stop the inauguration that generated a lot of controversy, even before and after the elections. There was one story of photo-chronic military rigging. There were four elections after my own in Ekiti, the Presidential, National Assembly and State House of Assembly elections. They all followed the same pattern even when military men were not enough for the whole country. The elections followed the same pattern and it is good for anybody to complain about the elections but when you are not on ground, you cannot win an election.
After Dr Kayode Fayemi conceded defeat, the All Progressives Congress (APC) still challenged the result up to the Supreme Court and we still won. The Supreme Court dealt properly with the issue of impeachment and it did not raise issues of whether the elections were won or not. It talked about the issue of certificate that was raised in 2002 and it equally raised the issue of non-qualification as a result of impeachment. The court dealt with it all and it was a landmark judgment already reported in all law journals. So, ordinarily, I think this should put paid to all these stories.
An online newspaper generated a report of a conversation and I came out to say that I was part of the conversation; I was the complainant in that conversation. If you now set up a military committee to look into the Ekiti and Osun elections that were adjudged to be free and fair, then something is fishing. The Americans and international observers made it very clear that they recommend Ekiti elections for subsequent elections.
To my surprise, I heard they set up a panel to look into activities of some military men during the elections in Ekiti and Osun, that is their choice. To fulfill all righteousness, I sent my Attorney General and Commissioner for Information to give them information that they may not have. For instance they might not be privy to the observers’ report. If the international committee says the elections was... http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/why-president-buhari-is-after-me-gov-fayose/
Re: Why President Buhari Is After Me – Gov. Fayose by kossyablaze(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
We all knw
Re: Why President Buhari Is After Me – Gov. Fayose by Fanirandele: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Have you noticed that Buhari never talks about this nonentity? Dude is pained that he keeps getting ignored grin

4 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is After Me – Gov. Fayose by stinggy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fanirandele:
Have you noticed that Buhari never talks about this nonentity? Dude is pained that he keeps getting ignored grin
The idiot keep foaming while Buhari has never even dignified him with a sentence.

Sure he'll still be ignored like always. Fool

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is After Me – Gov. Fayose by GudluckIBB(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fanirandele:

........Last time I checked, silence is the best answer to somebody like fayose.

He's bothered becos buhari does not knows If he exists.

2 Likes

Re: Why President Buhari Is After Me – Gov. Fayose by libertyfather(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
What scaring him is the silence, cause no clue to wht nxt he should do...let him keep making noise

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Notable Political Quotes Of 2015 / Northherners Are Really Calm And Peeaceful For Letting Dasuki Go Free / SPECIAL REPORT: Inside Massive Money Laundering In National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.