Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! (7277 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Why Do Most Nigerians Equate Igbo Trade Domination To Political Dominance? / It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

It has been almost 4 years now that I joined the politics section of Nairaland. I have had a lot of fun with you guys, though a lot of you disrespect me on the guise of being anonymous, but I take that as the joys and grins of being on social media.

My campaigns on Nairaland have been tremendously successful, and I would mention a few of our successes:

-We have had over 10 articles of mine published in major Nigerian newpapers. Which shaped the political discussions in Nigeria tremendously. A particular article that was published by at least 4 Nigerian Media houses was the "The Chronicles of Missing things", published on Vanguard, Osundefender, Punch and News Rescue.

-CramJones have been mentioned on AIT at least 2 times - Airing his opinions. Same for Saharareporters "Keeping it Real"

-Our revelations have made the government of the day change plans that were anti-people.

-CramJones was the first in March to reveal how over $1 billion was distributed by GEJ and stated the amounts given to Dokpesi and Linda Ikeji. Revelations which everyone now sees today.

Though I no longer belong to any political party, I would like to say thank you for a very robust political discussion we've had here. I thank the moderators - lalasticlala, seun, ishilove and others who have tried their best to maintain decorum on this forum.

For this reason, I would be doing a Linda Ikeji-like end-of-year give away of $500. I will blindly pick a random commenter on this thread, who would be announced on Saturday as the winner of this cash price.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by benedictnsi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lolllzzz........ $500 is almost 100k (ie when $1 = #199) cheesy you sure say you fit give am Me and you go chuck head inside Afrocandy pant if none reach me oooooooo... undecided

C

R

A

M

J

O

N

E

S

I don d gym already oooo this fight no go funny ooo

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by emamos: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
.Hope d money is not from Dasuki,me i no want trouble.. Nice gesture though

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by ta4ba3(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
hope d money is not from dasuki... if dem born u well no pick me

10 Likes

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by kossyablaze(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
I see me winning this.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by genearts(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
COOL... MAKE I PACK MY BUS HERE
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by apoti(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Keep Napep, please stop me here

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by amtaken(f): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Congratulations to the winner in advance.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by ademega(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
to collect free money now self dey fear me.
anyway I go say thank you if eventually God touched your heart to give me.
at least people around me will surely and definitely benefit from it.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by wayaa007(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
hmmmm...please, comment on the alleged $300,000, also, please give us inside stories on the dasukigate, we getting tired of premium news and SR
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
me i dnt need the entire 500dolls, just 50dolls from it so the largesse will go round.
thnx in advance, though am still a pdp fan.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by funkyibodude(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol, and what's the terms and condition for the cash donation undecided
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
wayaa007:
hmmmm...please, comment on the alleged $300,000, also, please give us inside stories on the dasukigate, we getting tired of premium news and SR

I wrote about Dasuki gate on March, 2015. I detailed how over $1 billion was distributed, and who got what. Read that article.

https://www.nairaland.com/2189597/president-jonathan-wasted-over-1billion#31501495

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cramjones will never stop his mumuness.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Xtranoble: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
waoh...blogging wouldn't be a bad idea. expanding as a private investigator could payoff and as well save the country. keep it real. .. more strength. UC.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
funkyibodude:
Lol, and what's the terms and condition for the cash donation undecided

There are no terms and conditions. I would place a bunch of papers with numbers and randomly select a number. If your comment aligns with the number then you get the cash price. For example if I pick 10. and you are the 10th commenter, then you get the money!

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by kavey10(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is so unreal. Meh
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
This promises to be very interesting cheesy
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by 7footre(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
All of a sudden, all those calling him attention seeker don de change mouth! Nigerians and money sha..... who ever believes this stunt is on a long tin
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by emamos: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
givers neva lack
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by jidestar: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Come off it cramjones only $500.

Let me out bid yu with £500 for anybody that sings my praise.
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cramjones you are looking for who you will Implicate abi are you a proxy for dasuki.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Omenkata: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
give it to TonyeBarcanista grin
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by HZwriters: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
cool A promise!
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Clerverly: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Even Wailers wan come collect 500 dollars!

*Scam alert* Beware

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Omenkata: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
[s]
Clerverly:

*Scam alert* Beware
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by HisSexcellency(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol....... seems you are kinda regretting collecting money from the Apc during the elections, and now that the party you fought for is not living up to expections, guilt no let you chop the money alone.
But no wahala, the money go help whoever the chose to give. for all those that directly /indirectly put nigeria in this mess we are today, there is God o.....
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by nesta007(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

It has been almost 4 years now that I joined the politics section of Nairaland. I have had a lot of fun with you guys, though a lot of you disrespect me on the guise of being anonymous, but I take that as the joys and grins of being on social media.

My campaigns on Nairaland have been tremendously successful, and I would mention a few of our successes:

-We have had over 10 articles of mine published in major Nigerian newpapers. Which shaped the political discussions in Nigeria tremendously. A particular article that was published by at least 4 Nigerian Media houses was the "The Chronicles of Missing things", published on Vanguard, Osundefender, Punch and News Rescue.

-CramJones have been mentioned on AIT at least 2 times - Airing his opinions. Same for Saharareporters "Keeping it Real"

-Our revelations have made the government of the day change plans that were anti-people.

-CramJones was the first in March to reveal how over $1 billion was distributed by GEJ and stated the amounts given to Dokpesi and Linda Ikeji. Revelations which everyone now sees today.

Though I no longer belong to any political party, I would like to say thank you for a very robust political discussion we've had here. I thank the moderators - lalasticlala, seun, ishilove and others who have tried their best to maintain decorum on this forum.

For this reason, I would be doing a Linda Ikeji-like end-of-year give away of $500. I will blindly pick a random commenter on this thread, who would be announced on Saturday as the winner of this cash price.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

I hope I win this. Merry Xmas and happy new in advance

nestaseyi@yahoo.com
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
jidestar:
Come off it cramjones only $500.

Let me out bid yu with £500 for anybody that sings my praise.

If you outbid me, that is fine, but I can only afford $500 at this time.

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by Beremx(f): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Clerverly:

*Scam alert* Beware
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by wayaa007(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
cramjones:

I wrote about Dasuki gate on March, 2015. I detailed how over $1 billion was distributed, and who got what. Read that article.

https://www.nairaland.com/2189597/president-jonathan-wasted-over-1billion#31501495

-CramJones
Thanks, i read this then, but, honestly, i passed off on it...great job though, waiting for FFK to register on Nairaland to defend Linda again
Re: Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! by stiles009(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
CramJones, you well!
The gesture is highly welcome!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) / Governor Seyi Makinde Pays Oyo Workers' Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.