Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Iran Military Threatens Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Military Threatens Nigeria (3397 Views)

Trouble Looms As Iran Military Threatens To "Visit" Nigeria Very Soon / Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings / Massob Issued 48hrs Notice To Nigeria Military Threatens To Shut Down Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by snailspeed: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
The Iranian Military posted this on their facebook profile picture earlier today:

The time when they could oppress Shias and get away with it is long gone, we shall pay a visit to the puppet regime in Nigeria soon, God willing.

#Nigeria #Zakzaky #Iran #QudsForce

https://www.facebook.com/Iran.Military/photos/a.424249808602.228169.114174778602/10153296309938603/?type=3&theater

This is very serious because Nigerian military is very overstretched right now. They cannot even handle the current internal crisis across the country. Any new wave of insurgency will see them crumble. This is not good news

Meanwhile, unconfirmed reports coming in says that Zakzaky is dead. This is very bad news if true because this will be Boko Haram 2.0 loading. This government is really very incompetent. Just seven months in and the country is on the verge of chaos.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by criminalmindz: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
an excuse to attack southern part of nigeria. Buhari wat was ur purpose of visit to iran.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
They can't attack southern part.
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by DonCortino: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fuçk them!

1 Like

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by gabazin080(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
The news said visit and not attack. So let's wait and see
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by nnachukz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Did they really call Buhari a puppet? I can see a puppet regime there. Oh! they know him very well.

10 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by princejayboss: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demigods:
They can't attack southern part.

I said this .... When he went to Iran.... Am sorry for those who thinks that this now a red flag.... I have been to this region at the middle east to know their game plan..... The earlier we divide Nigeria.... The faster we thwart their end game

3 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Tocheagle(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
What is iranian business with Nigeria . We need to severe relationship with those scumbagz of the earth . ( I spit on their brains ) . Why should a useless hidjab wearing terrorist breeding foreign nation be trying to tell us what to do .
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by snailspeed: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
DonCortino:
Fuçk them!

Its easy to say this on NL thread but when the chaos starts, you will not even be able to come out of your house. This government is biting more than it can chew and the masses will be the ones to suffer for their stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Pidggin(f): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
We are in for it o shocked

PMB should fear nuclear weapon o
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by babywhite(f): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
that is not very good
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by THUNDER4real(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
The problem of Nigerian military is that they don't think before acting. ...I hope Iran is coming to warn them this time around. Next time will be BRUTAL
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Toktee(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
snailspeed:
The time when they could oppress Shias and get away with it is long gone, we shall pay a visit to the puppet regime in Nigeria soon, God willing.

#Nigeria #Zakzaky #Iran #QudsForce

https://www.facebook.com/Iran.Military/photos/a.424249808602.228169.114174778602/10153296309938603/?type=3&theater

This is very serious because Nigerian military is very overstretched right now. They cannot even handle the current internal crisis across the country. Any new wave of insurgency will see them crumble. This is not good news

Meanwhile, unconfirmed reports coming in says that Zakzaky is dead. This is very bad news if true because this will be Boko Haram 2.0 loading. This government is really very incompetent. Just seven months in and the country is on the verge of chaos.
People like you MYND44 will never see you.

1 Like

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Chubhie: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Everyone should keep calm like PMB who doesn't give a damn cos Nigeria has some secret alien technology to delete Iran from the map.

PMB has been keeping silent as a tactical manoeuvre to have every reason to test our new technology from our alien friends.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by doublewisdom: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Someone should give them a map of Nigeria.
They should do whatever in the North and SW but make them no try reach SS and SE. Na Egbesu and Amadioha we go take finish them.

7 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by DonCortino: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
snailspeed:

Its easy to say this on NL thread but when the chaos starts, you will not even be able to come out of your house. This government is biting more than it can chew and the masses will be the ones to suffer for their stupidity
Like I said earlier, fuçk them!

1 Like

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dull brains will believe this cheap propaganda now! Nigerians re u guys soooo dumb?
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
doublewisdom:
Someone should give them a map of Nigeria.
They should do whatever in the North and SW but make them no try reach SS and SE. Na Egbesu and Amadioha we go take finish them.
Stop trying to behave as if u luv us! U don't love, u only love our oil! Ask ursef why don't we love u guys(yeebooss) like u love us? because we see tru u!the part of d SS the doesn't ve oil- which is Edo State - ur tribe sees them as a liability and as such ve publicly declared that u don't want them as a part of biafra! U guys re selfish! Leave us alone!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Mightymanna(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nigeria is a sovereign entity any attack within our borders is WAR, the Persian should be very careful and face their business.we are not afraid of Iran's revolution gurds
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by kingsman66(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
These a very disturbing news.Nigeria shld just mind their business. I hv talk my own kingsman loves you all
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Aringarosa(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
undecided

Buhari needs advisers, they way he is handling the affairs of the country is dangerous, this isn't 1983, this is 2015 for Bleep sake. He should learn how to apply dialogue in sensitive matters.

The era of mitary gragra is over, if he continues this way, he will fail.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by LionInZion: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2015
I dont think Iran military should dictate how Nigeria governs its affairs, the highest they can do is to advise or withdraw whatever support they give us (if any) I want to believe the Iran government isn't made up of zombies, they are human beings capable of reasoning. But when did Nigerians turn to these cowards that believe and fear any little threat from anywhere? Hmmmn that shows how bad our security system has been, no thanks to misrule of many years that has turned our gallant soldiers to this mess. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

1 Like

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by fistonati(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Iran make I tell u something, in Nigeria broken bottle is not weapon at all.

Thy govt must receive sense

1 Like

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by bokohalal(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Are people so dumb? How can anyone with any iota of intelligence believe the thrash spewed up there? There is not even one Arabic alphabet on a Persian Facebook page? Common,people, grow some sense! No Persian commentator on their own page?
Nairaland moderators could do well by vetting information posted on this site. This is deliberate misinformation and its intended end is to cause panic in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by snailspeed: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Mightymanna:
Nigeria is a sovereign entity any attack within our borders is WAR, the Persian should be very careful and face their business.we are not afraid of Iran's revolution gurds

Are you the one who will fight for Nigeria? Or you are just the regular NL noisemaker?

They dont even need to come to Nigeria. If they arm these Shia guys, then we will have Boko Haram 2.0 on our hands

2 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by hardbody: 1:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Let them come. We are waiting. Burutai abi burantashi is doing press up.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Litmus: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2015
When Namdi Kanu wrote that he hated the black man i understood what he meant. I think he understood what Nigerians don't seem to understand. But of course, he hates Nigeria and has become so warped he is no good. But Look, guys, if Iran attacked Nigeria today the citizens of all those your neighbors from Mali, Ghana to Cameroon will help them destroy you, believe it or not. In fact, already a suspicious fellow of this persuasion (says he's igbo (as if) ) is already on the Iranian site begging Iran to come destroy Nigeria. Today i was looking through the British Mail on Line and came across an article concerning two black girls that attached a Muslim women wearing Hijab or whatever it is called and i was shocked. I apologies to those whom this may offend but my first thought was 'I don't believe it, Blacks have woken up. So blacks could have the guts to attack an Arab?' However when i read the article further my heart sank for i read the part were witness to the attack quoted what the black girls reputedly shouted at the Muslim woman here is the quote: "Muslim woman in hijab was kicked backwards off a bus to the floor. "This isn’t b***** Africa," they said . "This isn't Africa", they said undecided which informed me - although haven't followed the case- that the Muslim woman they attacked was black and very likely African. They probably hated her because she was African, the Hijab was the excuse. This is the extent of black power.

Guys i know you're all relying on international protocol, fooling yourselves that if Iran attacked Nigeria, America would be angry, the European Union would say this, the UN will say that, Iran dare not do this because Sunni Saudi Arabia would do this, Pakistan would do that, Africa would rise up here, India would go down there, international this and world war that....forget it, it is all crap! In the event of such an unlikely event mostly for financial reasons, Nigeria would be alone. Only words would be expended. Africans would flood Nigerian media space and say that they are Nigerians and that we are at fault. Nigerians would go APC v DPD nuts and the Nigerian military would be decimated because we have a poorly equipped army in comparison to the trouble our size and potential will attract.

At this level, talk and cunning exploitation of geopolitics is not enough Nigeria needs a first-world standard army at the very least equal to that of Algeria. When we have such a capability then geopolitics and realpolitik intelligence becomes meaningful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by Captain1Nigeria(m): 2:01am On Dec 17, 2015
hmmm jus lyk comics
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 2:18am On Dec 17, 2015
Wow silly useless news indeed wailers make unah kukuma add Youtube and Twitter comments as breaking news.

The logistics involved alone for Iran to attack Nigeria is significant enough to respect themselves and sit back at home. I wonder why the barrawo PDP are desperately milking a non forthcoming crisis from this unfortunate incident.
Re: Iran Military Threatens Nigeria by doublewisdom: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
Stop trying to behave as if u luv us! U don't love, u only love our oil! Ask ursef why don't we love u guys(yeebooss) like u love us? because we see tru u!the part of d SS the doesn't ve oil- which is Edo State - ur tribe sees them as a liability and as such ve publicly declared that u don't want them as a part of biafra! U guys re selfish! Leave us alone!
You are crazy if you think you belong to the SS more than I do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me / What Ambode Should Do / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With Akeredolu And Get Rewarded For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.