Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Do Somalian Have An Overinflated Sense Of Ego? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Somalian Have An Overinflated Sense Of Ego? (1167 Views)

Why Are Somalian Girls So Beautiful??? / Why do some Somalians seem to have an Overinflated Sense Of Ego? / Akward Mentality And Reasoning Sense Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Somalian Have An Overinflated Sense Of Ego? by fanficgirl(f): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Everytime I have come across a Somalian both online and in life they always seem so stuck up and arogrant. They seem to believe that they are better than so called west Africans and ridicule me whenever I say I'm from Nigeria. I was baffled by this behavior and tried to Ilford out what was up and then I find the same type of threads made by them on here. Where do their sense of superiority come from? Do they really think they are so attracricruces when a lot of them aren't that pretty? I'm not trying to bash them and I know this doesn't pertain to all but I just think that the genral attitude of alot of the ones I met are ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Somalian Have An Overinflated Sense Of Ego? by Fulaman198(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Well where's your self-pride in being a Nigerian as well. Do you feel inferior to anyone?
Re: Why Do Somalian Have An Overinflated Sense Of Ego? by 3Div: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy Birthday Fanficgirl
Re: Why Do Somalian Have An Overinflated Sense Of Ego? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
I think you have complex issue,you shouldn't allow some set of people make you feel inferior. for me no race,tribe ethnic groups is superior to the other.

(1) (Reply)

Digiflavor Aura BF RDA + Geekvape Aegis Mod / Little Baby Put Inside Basket Filled With Pepper (pic & Comment) / Anyone Remember Kiddie Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.