Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song (25823 Views)

Kindly Review PRAISE By JAPP (a Nairalander) / Kindly Help With Sites To Upload My Single For Free / Kindly Help A Budding Female Rapper Win This Competition (pepenazi's I.A.G.T) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by InLuvWithChrist(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2015
hi everyone, deris dis song i'hd search almost evrywhere just to get it or the title buh all to no avail.. The song was sang in yoruba language, it was used in this movie titled 'AYOMI''.... The hints(few lyrics) ''{chorus}mi oni fi gba kan bo kan ninu, mi oni fimo re si le moni, ekuro sha ni alabaku ewa o.'' anybdy that could help me with the title or the link to download it, in need of it b*dly...

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Mi ode ni fi igba kan bo kan ninu, mi o de ni fi e sile mo ife mi, mi o de ni gbagbe, mo ro kun mo ro sa.. Ekuro sha ni alabaku ewa. ...

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by InLuvWithChrist(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
modelmike7:
Mi ode ni fi igba kan bo kan ninu, mi o de ni fi e sile mo ife mi, mi o de ni gbagbe, mo ro kun mo ro sa.. Ekuro sha ni alabaku ewa. ...
yahaalala lafin in zulu lang.. Pls help me wit d song.. Tanx 4d rit lyrics anyway... #evergreenSong
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Flashysounds: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
InLuvWithChrist:
hi everyone, deris dis song i'hd search almost evrywhere just to get it or the title buh all to no avail.. The song was sang in yoruba language, it was used in this movie titled 'AYOMI''.... The hints(few lyrics) ''{chorus}mi oni fi gba kan bo kan ninu, mi oni fimo re si le moni, ekuro sha ni alabaku ewa o.'' anybdy that could help me with the title or the link to download it, in need of it b*dly...
morenikeji by konstant.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by lordklaus(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Are You an Artist and You Need a Quality Studio Video?
There is A Good News For You!!!
Gistclinic has Partnered With Clear View Film and You Can Now Shoot a Studio Video For A Very Very Cheap Amount(N11,000)! Call us Now On... 07031369710....
http://gistclinic..in/2016/07/shoot-studio-video-for-cheap-price.html
Click To Download a Sample of This video and Contact us Now on ...07031369710
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by InLuvWithChrist(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
morenikeji by konstant.
tenx bro... Am so so apy
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Johnbauer(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
morenikeji by konstant.
please can you help me with a song that sound like jahbless-joor remix.....lines like sholefi irun korede bello shey pillow case
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Johnbauer:
please can you help me with a song that sound like jahbless-joor remix.....lines like sholefi irun korede bello shey pillow case
I don't understand.do you mean jah bless remix or a different song entirely.
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Johnbauer(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
its a different song but it sound like that joor remix by jahbless...[center]
Hagm0nd:
its a different song but it sound like that joor remix by jahbless...[/center]
Hagm0nd:
its a different song but it sound like that joor remix by jahbless...
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Johnbauer:
its a different song but it sound like that joor remix by jahbless...
sorry bro,I don't know.
But you can type the lyrics(if you can remember) on google search or YouTube
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Johnbauer(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
sorry bro,I don't know.
But you can type the lyrics(if you can remember) on google search or YouTube
2 sims lori 3310......sholefi atm sanwo fun olokada ......sholefi jerry curl korede bello shey pillow case e.t.c.
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Johnbauer(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=Johnbauer post=48993582] thanks man
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Johnbauer:
2 sims lori 3310......sholefi atm sanwo fun olokada ......sholefi jerry curl korede bello shey pillow case e.t.c.
wale turner-no
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Johnbauer(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
wale turner-no
God bless your hustle bro
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by buckweath: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
I just saw that movie. The movie was one of the best movie I've watched ever. The song you are referring to is the crown of the movie. What a song. One of the best song I've ever heard. Wow. I've listened to that song now for over 20 times.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by Modupeoreoluwa: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Morenikeji By Konstant Lyrics:-

Bojo ife ku, ma lo eh
Bina ife jo, mi o fo ya
Ife yii seni lojojo laalai sare
Ife re ninu okan mi,o tutu bi omi amu,girl,you fill my life with that love and emotion/x2
Motirenikeji mi
Enibi okan mi
Mo fe rajo ife,je n fa eh lowo dani
Ko oko ife gbe wa lo
Girl i cannot live without u
Ololufe i ye i ye
Chorus:-
Mi o ni fi gba kan bo kan ninu,mi o ni fi eh sile mo ife mi,mi o ni gba gbe re bo rokun bo rosa,ekuro sha ni alabaku ewa/x2
Mo ti rin jina
Mo ti rabuke okere
Ololufe,ma ke e oh ma tun ge eh
Nigba ojo nigba eerun,oko ife wa o ni daanu
Ipinle ife wa lori ododo lo wa
You r my life,you r my wife
In al situation
Girl i cannot deny!
Chorus/x2
Am sure u will linger linger on down deep my soul
I hear ur whispers in ear o yes i know
Across the ocean and even across the sea
You wil always be the one i love
Iwo ololufe,ma ri pe mo to ju eh
Be ebi ara ko eh,mi o ni fi e sile
Lagbara onibu ore,a maa pe lori le
To show u love and care
chorus/x2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On May 18, 2017
InLuvWithChrist:

That song and film does something to you. That Bukunmi is a genius.

To write, act, sing, direct, produce is no mean feat.
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by InLuvWithChrist(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2017
bukatyne:

That song and film does something to you. That Bukunmi is a genius.

To write, act, sing, direct, produce is no mean feat.
Yes o! So much inluv with d song.
Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by bukatyne(f): 9:46am On May 19, 2017
InLuvWithChrist:
Yes o! So much inluv with d song.

He sings like Beautiful Nubia.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by minezgolden(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
check out the Music Video to Morenikeji by Konstant features Woli Arole directed by Shola Animashaun Download d Tv video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWbBWXuyGK0

Re: Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song by minezgolden(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
check out the Music Video to Morenikeji by Konstant @iam_Konstant. Video features Woli Arole directed by Shola Animashaun Download d Tv video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWbBWXuyGK0

(1) (Reply)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Wizkid Nominated For The Soul Train Awards 2019 / Olamide Wrote 'bottom' For Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.