Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,557 members, 7,801,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level (6568 Views)

Lets Promote Your Music Both On Street And Online. 7AF54E65 / Lets Promote Your Music Dis 2011 In Nigeria .lets Take You To The Next Level / Lets Promote Your Single Or Album And Make It A Hit For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by matrixmuzi: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2009
ARE YOU A SINGER OR AN ARTIST ?.

ARE YOU ARBROAD OR IN NIGERIA?

DO YOU WANT TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC OR SINGLE IN NIGERIA AND BEYOND?

MATRIX MUZIX WILL HELP YOU PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO IN ALL MAJOR
RADIO AND TV STATIONS IN NIGERIA AND BEYOND.

WE WILL ALSO GET YOUR VIDEO TO CHANNEL O AND MTV BASE AT NO EXTRA COST.

WE WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR MUSIC SOLD DIGITALLY WORLDWIDE ON THE INTERNET.

WE WILL GET YOUR MUSIC INTO THE HANDS OF DJS LIKE DJ HUMILITY,DJ JIMMY JAT ,DJ DON X IN THE

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MANY MORE.

WE WILL HELP YOU GET INTERVEWS ON TV AND RADIO.SOUNDCITY,NIGEZIE,MONSTER MUSIC ETC

WE WILL HELP YOU PUT YOUR MUSIC IN ALABA COMPILATIONS AND MIXTAPES AND ALSO IN THE UNITED

STATES.

WE GET YOU TO PERFORM FREE SHOWS IN CLUBS AND SMALL SHOWS AS PART OF YOUR PROMOTION.
ALL THESE AND MANY MORE WE CAN DO FOR YOU.

WE HAVE THE CONTACTS TO DO ALL THESE AND MANY MORE.

IMPORTANT.yOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY.WE WILL SCREEN YOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO

BEFORE WE WORK WITH YOU.

yOU MUST HAVE A GOOD BUDGET FOR YOUR PROMOTION AS HOW GOOD YOUR BUDGET IS DETERMINES HOW FAR

YOUR PROMOTION GOES.

WE DO NOT WORK WITH EVERYBODY BUT WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE ONES WE WORK WITH WILL BE

HAPPY TO HAVE GOTTEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH US.

REGIATRATION FEE IS N10,000

FOR MORE INFO CALL NOW ON

+234 8068780509

OR EMAIL matrixmuzix@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by luck007(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2009
i tried to send you an email, they keep telling me that your email is not in existence.
pls post the right email here
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by kstrika(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2009
ok if you ned me for a pleasure you message me kenny_strika@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by bigboy9: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
No body can promote your music like you can. What i mean is that i'll show you how you'll make money promoting your music online and the tips that can bring you to fame with your music offline 100%. Am not here to spoil bizness, but let the truth be told. Is not how many places or people you know that can pay you for your music. but how many people will pay you for your music. That's to say that it's time for all indie artiste to stand up to their feet and start making money their music promoting, selling, and marketing it by theirself. pay for what you don't know, if you really want to it no need for much talk go check what i can do for you.

Not by mouth i'll place your album in the street of new york, las vegas etc you name it.

http://www.promotemusiclikecrazy..com
http://www.shebachi
http://www.onosbiy..com under construction

if you're impress call me 07061163123, 08081251562
or promotemi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2009
Try star234ng.com
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by okeey(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2009
i got a lot singles,and i need promoters my mail is okeeybaba@gmail.com
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by Tinny77: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
hello good.
day i am an artiste, i can sing well. i am very good in singing i sang all over my Area in Akoka, Bariga, Unilag Area. i am well know for doing music, my real name is Adeola but for my music thing i am called. Tiny. i have two track that i have record i need a promotion if u can please make me like, Nice, Tetuila,Dj Zeez and so on my phone # is 08028864131 or u may send me message to my e-mail address cocker.thompson@yahoo.com i will be glad to see a wonderful reply
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by Otegarhymes(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mbs crew is a squad of 4 solo artist named o'tega,freshmoney,eddielugz and babyfun, we all ave our solo tracks and to crown it all mbs crew as a whole ave 5 solid singles ready 2 blow 9ja,jst try we out and comfirm,ënu o séé,gat mo info to share jst call me 08188402340,otegaskysafe@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by Kk4(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
Fresh new single from @Lt_kay http:///ujks31p2qvi8 #goodmusic
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by awabs: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
pls i need shows to attend and als a promoter contact me wahabadesola@gmail.com
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by Arbeola13: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
for days now I have searched everywhere on the Internet to find a reliable music promotion website without any good results all the ones I saw were just blogs claiming to be a promotion company untill I came across this particular website today http://naijaartiste.net
with what they are offering on there website they are the only real music promotion firm so far....
if you're looking for a good online music promotion website you should check what they are offering out here http://naijaartiste.net/pages/learnmore
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by TEEMIKEMEDIA(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Are you feeling dazed about your music promotion?
Teemikemedia.com.ng is an online music (entertainment) portal that helps you get your song viral on the net @an affordable price

Get your song on Teemikemedia.com.ng + bonus massive trends on all social media

Call or WhatsApp Teemike on +2347060733664

Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by dayssolalee(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
7 Best Places to Upload and Promote Your Music Free

With Spotify hitting 170 million monthly active users this year, there’s little doubt the future of music is online. Local bands can upload their music online on a multitude of platforms including Spotify and expose their music to millions in just an instant. In some cases, bypassing the need for third parties like a record label completely. You are asking , how can I promote my music free?

Listed below are some of the platforms you can take advantage of and create a pathway for your music to travel far and wide. Check it out

https://smenmusic.com.ng/7-best-places-to-upload-and-promote-your-music-free/

Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by sixtus3606(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Tinny77:
hello good.
day i am an artiste, i can sing well. i am very good in singing i sang all over my Area in Akoka, Bariga, Unilag Area. i am well know for doing music, my real name is Adeola but for my music thing i am called. Tiny. i have two track that i have record i need a promotion if u can please make me like, Nice, Tetuila,Dj Zeez and so on my phone # is 08028864131 or u may send me message to my e-mail address cocker.thompson@yahoo.com i will be glad to see a wonderful reply

Chat me up.
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by sixtus3606(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Otegarhymes:
Mbs crew is a squad of 4 solo artist named o'tega,freshmoney,eddielugz and babyfun, we all ave our solo tracks and to crown it all mbs crew as a whole ave 5 solid singles ready 2 blow 9ja,jst try we out and comfirm,ënu o séé,gat mo info to share jst call me 08188402340,otegaskysafe@yahoo.com thanks

Chat me up
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by Kingkis007(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2019
GOD, MUSIC, LOVE.
Which would you rather have?
Listen, Watch Download and Share this awesome piece

KING KIS -GOD'S LOVE
https://soundcloud.com/user-181302683/king-kis-gods-love-prod-by-el

KING KIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxcVsb_2FcI

Something Brand New!!!
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by Brunicekid(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2019
sixtus3606:

Chat me up.
Am a rapper ... I do music also. I have about five freestyle songs. I need sponsored studio recording session, musical record labels... My Number is 09098931770, mail is ogunkayode.oluwaseyi@gmail.com, how can you help me?

1 Like

Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by Ericknaija: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Brunicekid:
Am a rapper ... I do music also. I have about five freestyle songs. I need sponsored studio recording session, musical record labels... My Number is 09098931770, mail is ogunkayode.oluwaseyi@gmail.com, how can you help me?
submit it on www.Ericknaija.com.ng
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by Brunicekid(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level by Brunicekid(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ericknaija:
submit it on www.Ericknaija.com.ng
I just checked the site now... How do i go about the submission?

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Music In Nigeria With Little Or No Budget / Let See A Pics Of Your Recording Studio And A Sample Of Your Best Production / Top 10 Must-have Free Vst Plugins For Mixing A Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.