Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

See What Happened To Me Last Night! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happened To Me Last Night! (9866 Views)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With Another Man's Wife(photos) / See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl / People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2015
The world has finished indeed. The soldiers of darkness are active and everywhere. Last night, around 10pm, as i was hasting to my house to meet up before the gate keepers time (10pm)i managed to make it before the time,now heading to the staircase,right before the entrance,i saw a cobwebs in the middle of the entrance, its unusual because cobwebs seldom appear in a walkways,i paused a little bit, and whisper these words:
with the powerful blood of Jesus,i command you to move out of my way and be destroyed in Jesus name. Within a fraction of a second,the cobwebs strained apart and emits a slight smoke.it was exactly like film tricks we saw in movies but I was not surprised because i believe there is power in the name. Evil exist in every corner,The end is very near. God Help Us!

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2015
grin endtime cobwebs...e dey commot smoke.. shocked... Adonbelivit... Pics pls tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2015
My brother that is it, everywhere evil may God deliver us from their hands. Pray is the key

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
jeloser:
grin endtime cobwebs...e dey commot smoke.. shocked... Adonbelivit... Pics pls tongue
I don't need you to believe,. But don't pray to experience it,you might not be lucky.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Amen

Bt I tot na dream
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by YorubaWoman: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2015

There is power in the blood smiley
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by godofwar666(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Some Nigerian and their foreign religion, undecided

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Yes, Jesus is the new Spider-Man killer..

This Jesus juju strong o.. blood of Jesus to commot cobweb.. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Yes Jesus is the new Spider-Man killer..

grin

These guys are hilarious .
So after Jesus supposedly shed his blood to save these religio-clowns, cobwebs, another simple expression of nature and life, now threatens Christians

Even our forefathers, who are often accused of being too superstitious, were not at as scared and paranoid as today's christo-clowns.

8 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by ifenes(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Not again! It gets worse sad
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

grin

So after supposedly shedding his blood to save these religio-clowns, cobwebs, another simple expression of nature and life, now threatens Christians

Even our forefathers, who are often accused of being too superstitious, were not at as scared and paranoid as today's christo-clowns.
i used to be like you,. Near-atheist until experience taught me a hard lessons, demons are real more than humans you see.And his agents are everywhere.Ignore it at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2015
HIbreed:
i used to be like you,. Near-atheist until experience taught me a hard lessons, demons are real more than humans you see.And his agents are everywhere.Ignore it at your own peril.

Lol.
Then why are demons afraid of atheists and free thinkers?

Why do demons only attack religio-tards?

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

grin

So after Jesus supposedly shed his blood to save these religio-clowns, cobwebs, another simple expression of nature and life, now threatens Christians

Gift for you this Xmas. tongue
Print for the religitards in your home.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by malvisguy212: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

house divided against itself cannot stand. Demon don't threatened his children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

how can demons attack who does not resist him. undecided figure that out.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Gift for you this Xmas. tongue
Print for the religitards in your home.

Thank you very much my friend.

My wife and I just enjoyed a good long laugh.

grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by malvisguy212: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

Thank you very much my friend.
My wife and I just enjoyed a good long laugh.
grin
is your wife atheist ?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
is your wife atheist ?
No.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
HIbreed:

The world has finished indeed. The soldiers of darkness are active and everywhere. Last night, around 10pm, as i was hasting to my house to meet up before the gate keepers time (10pm)i managed to make it before the time,now heading to the staircase,right before the entrance,i saw a cobwebs in the middle of the entrance, its unusual because cobwebs seldom appear in a walkways,i paused a little bit, and whisper these words:
with the powerful blood of Jesus,i command you to move out of my way and be destroyed in Jesus name. Within a fraction of a second,the cobwebs strained apart and emits a slight smoke.it was exactly like film tricks we saw in movies but I was not surprised because i believe there is power in the name. Evil exist in every corner,The end is very near. God Help Us!
For real? Sounds like a movie
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
HIbreed:
They are even more in number than angels, but God protects His people
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

there are more fallen angels everyday. There is a reason God are so much into humans Affairs,..He is picking his future Tested and true angels now. Its never easy beeign a human beign.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
HIbreed:
there are more fallen angels everyday. There is a reason God are so much into humans,..He is picking his future Tested and true angels now. Its never easy beeign a human beign.
Abeg, which season of X-Men be this? tongue

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by HIbreed(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Abeg, which season of X-Men be this? tongue
holocaust..

@ your name,. Ur papa even dread my presence. grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by mentorandfriend(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Point of correction dear. Demons are not more in number than angels. In fact for each demon, there are two angels.

But I'll let this pass. I don't enjoy discussing about demons.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
SEEING IS BELIEVING.....

I JUST SAW A HYENA WITH THREE HEADS LAST NIGHT AT THE BACK OF OUR GRAVEYARD...

I WAS FREAKED OUT.. ONLY FOR ME TO CALL THE NAME OF AMADIOHA....

LO AND BEHOLD THE HYENA VANISHED IN THE TIN AIR.. LEAVING SOME SOLID WHITISH SUBSTANCE...

8 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
HIbreed:

@ your name,. Ur papa even dread my presence. grin
Of course. He detests foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Point of correction dear. Demons are not more in number than angels. In fact for each demon, there are two angels..
When the equator is traversed by the Great Northern lights, the exodus of gamma rays in the Antarctica atmosphere increases the spawning of the Nurumian demons. Of course, this debunks your 1:2 demon angel ratio.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Point of correction dear. Demons are not more in number than angels. In fact for each demon, there are two angels.

But I'll let this pass. I don't enjoy discussing about demons.
I know. I meant here in the physical realm they are more in number.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
HIbreed:
there are more fallen angels everyday. There is a reason God are so much into humans Affairs,..He is picking his future Tested and true angels now. Its never easy beeign a human beign.
This should interest Nairaland's resident astrologist grin

Sukkot, show! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Ishilove: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

When the equator is traversed by the Great Northern lights, the exodus of gamma rays in the Antarctica atmosphere increases the spawning of the Nurumian demons. Of course, this debunks your 1:2 demon angel ratio.
Thought you don't believe in the supernatural cheesy
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol.

You know what I always say:

The best thing about having invisible enemies is that you can always declare victory whenever it suits you.

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! / Ten Questions To Theists / HE SAVED ME -spoken Word Poetry Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.