Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) (29935 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots Java And Symbian / Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Raze: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
Grizzly nice work. But what about the link to download x-plore full version. I've been looking for that app for a long time. Pls help!
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by agoro2u: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2009
@lawalmd,post d link so dt i can get
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by degee(m): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2009
(crying)hey guyz, tha "sys" folder wud jst not open.
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2009
Yeah maybe wen u've got more posts it will. tongue
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Iykopee(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
That process is too long secondly those attached files have expired certificate and capOn and Of continued to shut down my phone which is a treat. Everybody should beware of this crap else get set to buy a new phone. Pls if u have any software that can do that lot hacking pls give its name and the site u got it thanks
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by maxjax(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
i heard Hell0x 1.2 is 0ut!
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2009
Y izzit d guys with little or no posts that complain about d process. Go thru the whole forkin process before u commence your hac.k. And yeah fyi, hac.k at your own risk (not like there's any stupid risk if you ask me)
Capson and off have their functions. You run caps off wen u want to install an unsigned application and vice versa. If caps on and off trip off your phone, uninstall it and install again,Chikena!
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Raze: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2009
dragnet:

HelloOx is the best atm. . . It even hacks latest firmwares that the above process cant hack . .e.g N95 v31 firmware

Please could you put up the guidelines and the files to hack the new firmware. My Nokia e51 has the 300.34.56 firmware so Grizzly's method didn't work
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
Ok then
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
Ok i give up. For those of you that couldnt get ur phone hack.ed using my process, either cos of an upgraded firmware or lack of know how, this link should help u.
You can download hellox 1.3 from there. . Goodluck
http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/showthread.php?t=163708
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Iykopee(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2009
My first reply was deleted. now can u Mr punk Tell us what we need to know b4 we destroy our phones in the name of hacking
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2009
May SANGO use you for his next lightning experiment. Why dont you go ahead and google it?
Come to think of it, its not compulsory to hac.k ur phone. I'm talking about hack.ing nokia s60v3 phones here and u're trying to hac.k ur china flip. GOAT
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by flyuche(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2009
Iykopee:

My first reply was deleted. now can u Mr punk Tell us what we need to know b4 we destroy our phones in the name of soiling
grin grin grin
Grizzly:

May SANGO use you for his next lightning experiment. Why dont you go ahead and google it?
Come to think of it, its not compulsory to hac.k ur phone. I'm talking about hack.ing nokia s60v3 phones here and u're trying to hac.k ur china flip. GOAT
grin grin grin
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by puskin: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2009
@Grizzly
Easy on d ignoramus
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by degee(m): 1:37am On Jun 09, 2009
C'mon guyz, I'm new here n' the fact that I jst hv few posts doesn't mean I shldn't be answered. U guyz really piss me off, is that hw things are done around here?
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by just2nice(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2009
Grizzly,good job.Abeg,nor mind those detractors jo!I will upload the install server of some other s60v3 and E-series models.
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by tunnex190: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2009
Jus29ice, give us tutorial on s60v2. We need it jo
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by dragnet: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2009
Lol ! . .
Here's the First instruction Grizzly didnt give, Change your phone date to 15-5-07 . . .and d hack credit goes to d carbide group dat compiled drakkarious.

. .
Grizzly, which of d kms did u instal?. . . I'm getting license expired error
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2009
@j2nice,
See me see trouble sha o,
@Drag,
The first one, the one thats signed
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by fxmaxony(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2009
This thread, I have been missing
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by shilohboy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2009
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Jeophri(m): 12:36am On Jun 13, 2009
hey I can't download the installer for 9.3, can you change it to have an mpe extension this time?
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Iykopee(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2009
@poster its now obvious that Helloox 1.3 can do a lot job as regard hacking.now u should help folks with the signing stuff instead of that detailed crackpot which is enough to send someone to a lunatic asylum
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Grizzly(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2009
@iykeopee,
The only thing i'll help you in signin is ur death warrant. So you can go to hell
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by Iykopee(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2009
@grizzly we are not at logger heads is just that u appear to be a kind of goon with low self esteem cos ur post from the onset are duplicate of what i see in a Foreign site.maybe u are just a cri-mi-ni-mi-nal, the original
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by degee(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2009
The drakkarious method doesn't work on latest firmwares. HelloOX as said earlier is tha only option bt it'z unsigned. I need help on how to get a certificate with which to sign my HelloOX so I can successfully hack ma fone.
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by djsean(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2009
@degee, u shld b done wt ds sh*t 'lready , b polite
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by aieromon(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2009
@Grizzly
Take it easy.You know it's not easy for people to grasp information the first time
@all
Soiling your phone is at your own risk.Grizzle was just kind to start this thread to help y'all out.tell me,will you hold anybody if you got this info from www.dotsis.com or www.nokiasoftware.net ?the mods there will just ban you and block your i.p if you talk nasty like you doin' on this thread.Always feel free to ask if u hooked and OP,please try to attend individually to each dude's problems.you guys should not chase out the helpers cos ignorant people pay for this information.
Constructive criticism,thank you
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by shilohboy(m): 4:07am On Jun 18, 2009
I could help out in getting you a signed certificate for signing helloOX. Got my new firmware hacked by it(nokia 5320, firmware ver 4.13)
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by tunnex190: 3:00am On Jun 19, 2009
My bluetooth keeps sayin 'unable to perform bluetooth operation' but what if i hack & soil it? Would it be workin again. N70me
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by just2nice(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2009
Tunnex,what is wrong with the bluetooth?Is it hardware malfunction or virus infection?
Re: How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) by degee(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2009
@shilohboy I also use nokia5320 n' ma firmware version is 3.26. Plz assist me on how to get the signed certificate with which to sign ma helloOX

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

" Meet " The Biggest ( File Size ) Android App Ever Known In Google Play! / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.