Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (37764 Views)

See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by louistearer(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2015
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by donTbone(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2015
The question is... Why did you started the relationship with her?
Did you have her in plans for the future?

That should answer your question

My blog can be of help too...
http://datingyouths..com

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Highcuerayte: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2015
You are a dead meat if you don't marry her.

234 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by BrianRoss: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Y than are u dating her

If u kwn u won't like to marry her Dan u won't ve allowed her to support u to dat level nasad

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by stevealibi: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Dnt play smart here son' in ur heart of hrt, u know she's investing all on u knowing fully well dah she's gonna get d "will u be my wife package” her actions and body language so far' has shown her complete loyalty 2u already, wife her and fashi dis age thing' wat guarantee do u ve dat d younger ladies wld be any better

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by nnachukz(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2015
you collected all these things and you are still asking us this type of questions. you should have thought about this before collecting all you have collected. I don't want to type RIP to a brother here. even if you decides to pay her back today you will still be considered a wicked man.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2015
Marry her!!! final full stop

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by oglalasioux(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me though we are age mates. Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate
And in your mind you thought she was Santa's sister? There's nothing like free lunch. Marry her or kindly return what you've enjoyed including the emotions. You wan chop clean mouth abi?

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by libertyfather(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Oh I see, What you want is Wife that wil not be supportive abi? God will give you and pay you back for wasting her time and resources

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by dmola(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
bt serzly wats wrong with u guy? ur kinda girl is rear to find,u bter marry her or els at ur own peri

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Guys only want love if it's torture lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by louistearer(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
But brother, u knw hw women are.
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?

11 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmm! Serious matter sha
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by ERCROSS(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nairalanders if u were in my shoes wld u walk her down the aisle bcuz she has being supportive or wld u marry a girl that's ur age-mate [/quote]

shoro niyen

11 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
don't break her heart, marry her within two weeks divorce her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
1. She knows we are agemates d respect won't be there is we eventually ties d knot.
2. Because I was financially dependent on her don't u think I have lost my pride as a man to her?
She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she rented and furnished my ouse. Don't u think that's an eye-opener to what she will turn out to be when she has my ring on her finger?
then why did you allow her spend on you in the first place. You should have politely declined her offer. You must fulfill your own end of the bargain.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Khd95(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Which kain of guy is u sev,a player abi kini.

A girl rented apartment for u,furnished it,even clothed u,nd u can not marry her

Why diju go into the relationship in the first place,do u take her for a maga or what,ogbeni,u better do d needful.

May b ure scared cos u dont ve a job yet,but u must assure her u will marry her,girls are extremely dangerous,not even when they spend on u

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by SexyCeline(f): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Age is only but a number. Honestly, if you see her mothering your kids, my advice will be for you to make her your wify. Selah

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Aceed: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

She will likely ride you if you eventually marry her or maybe she might not be that bad just that telling you she provided for you is her only card to make you marry her

But if you no wan marry am you will make up for it oo and na beta make up you go do

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by happyjuliet(f): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bros abeg finish what u have started, U where busy enjoying her money, now wat, u don wanna marry her? huh some men will never learn u knew right from d onset u where never going to marry her y den venture into a relationship in d first place..do d right thing b4 she go provoke follow u up grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by missKiffy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
You dont have plans to marry her but you are receiving money from her, she even rented an apartment for you. kontinu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

You marry her because you gladly want to not because you want to repay her for her generosity. If you don't want to marry her there is no need to use her age as an excuse just be honest with yourself and take the required action if you don't see her as your wife walk away from her money you will not only survive you will find your feet without the feeling of owing someone your life.

13 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by ednut1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Human beings wicked sha chai. Money wey she suppose invest in better things she go use am on ur head. Later d babe go say all me are d same. Ur pics even dey dp grin. Hope she sees it o. Na underbrigde u go sleep

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by DigitalSignal(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wonders! So you thought she was doing all that just to show her gratitude for your sleeping with her and being a good ''shiner'' or what? Some men...smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by firstking01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:
u be mumu undecided
louistearer:
u be mumu...y wasting her tym all dis while, if u won't marry her:/?. And wat if d reverse was to be d case?, u for come here come dey threating to leak her unclad pix online undecided
louistearer:
u be mumu undecided
louistearer:
u be mumu...y wasting her tym all dis while, if u won't marry her:/?. And wat if d reverse was to be d case?, u for come here come dey threating to leak her unclad pix online ba?....mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by honeric01(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Very simple - calculate all the amount she has spent on you, tell her you can't marry her because of what she spent on you and how she reminds you of it. Gather the money, pay her back and move out of her life.

Very simple.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by kajoula(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
honeric01:
Very simple - calculate all the amount she has spent on you, tell her you can't marry her because of what she spent on you and how she reminds you of it. Gather the money, pay her back and move out of her life.
Very simple.
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Highcuerayte:
[size=30pt]You are a dead meat if you don't marry her[/size].

Like seriously bro.....You got to pay her back.. angry

3 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by dominique(f): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

Then why did you string her along and continued with the relationship? You were only using her for your selfish financial gains. You should never have depended so much on her if you have no intentions of settling with her.

4 Likes

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
See them , they keep telling him to marry her because of financial benefits he gets from her without considering the implications of marrying her.
Give the type of advise u can follow when given.

Op, u started dating before she got her job, so I can't say u started the relationship solely on potential financial benefits.

This is where u made mistake: u came here to narrate the negative impacts of marrying the lady, agreed, they are good points.
But didn't u know that you guys are age mate when u started dating?
First,Considering the points u listed, she will never accord u respect when married , good u know already .
You are like an Associate with significant influence while she is like the parent coy because she has the Controlling interest of the entity (your relationship).

Since u came here for advise, the best thing to do is to sit her down and explain to her calmly reasons y the marriage will never happen.
Don't expect her to agree easily, because you too can't if u were her.
No matter what happens, don't ever marry her.
If u have collateral securities, go get a loan and refund all her expenses with interest if you don't want her to destabilize you or your future for not marrying her.

To readers, no need to pretend, at first sight, we all can tell if we can marry the person or not as we all have imaginary potentials he/she must possess.
So, if u know that it's probable that u won't marry him/her, no need to waste each other's precious time.
If u know u can't marry him/her, make it clear you want friendship with benefit, if he/she is okay with it, congratulations.
Don't ever start what you are so sure u can't finish.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Atmmachine(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
People like you are disgrace to Men.
This is the type of girl every guy wants.
A girl who can hold him down.

I wish i can see you face to face so i can strangle you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Ayomax(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
I can relate to this but I'm not as heartless as you @op

1 Like

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage by Atmmachine(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
louistearer:

I wish i know that your girlfriend so i can take her away from you.
You don't deserve her.
Where in this world would you see that kind of caring and lovely girl ??

How old are you ??
You sound like a kid.
I'm ready to marry and i haven't seen anyone as your girlfriend, but you have the privilege to have her and yet you're fucking up

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.