Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (92136 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Can I see what is behind that black ink?

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by chisombenedicta(f): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
May their soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
And all those idiots could only gather and take pictures? One sef took the phone closer to video? Haha naija.
Rip to this girls
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ambode sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by laprince(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
man's wish for his fellow.
too bad
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by blazetitov: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
That Ikorodu town needs spiritual cleansing. So many evil people there.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Seun360(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ise awon APC kiss

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sweatlana: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Some will come and say they are prostitutes and deserve it.
May God punish that your hand u use to type rubbish.
And if any of your daughters sisters etc is ever in the company of a man she met for the fist time,even if on an innocent date or car lift, may the same fate await her.
Bastards
RIP to the beautiful young ladies. May your killers know no peace. May they began for death and not see it. May theirs be the most miserable

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by jwart(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by fruityjojo(f): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Instead of covering them up, people are snapping them like they ain't human beings! I see a woman with double wrapper there! embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Seun360(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
blazetitov:
That Ikorodu town needs spiritual cleansing. So many evil people there.

Funny enough, that's my home town.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by kiete(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
And the 1st thing Nigerians did was to Snap PICTURE!!! WHAT A NATION

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ib2015: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Rip.......but whats with the picture taking?? Nobody get bedsheet to cover them? Nigerians!
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by edwardaigb: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
God may i and my family not go where your grace ll not protect us, Amen. R.I.P to the ladies

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ilo04(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
old news

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
It's high time the people of Ikorodu unite and set up a strong vigilante service that works with both OPC and the police to curb the insane crimes going on there. i told people that why crime keeps going on there unabated is because of the suburban nature of ikorodu. Ladies, men, be careful.
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by basileze: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ikorodu/Soka/Ibadan Ritual Killing synonymous with Brown Roof Region.
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sweatlana: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chosen1984:
And the 1st thing Nigerians did was to Snap PICTURE!!! WHAT A NATION

I tire o. Not even to use banana leave and cover their bodies. What if their family members get to see this on the Internet?? How sad
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Portablemaris: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
May God see us through the end of this year
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by suwalee(f): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
dainformant:
One needs to be very careful especially during the festive period where bloodsuckers and human hunters are on the prowl seeking for whom to devour.... According to online reports, these two ladies were founded dead at Ikorodu area in Lagos after allegedly being raped -judging from the photos shared online. Their corpses were dumped in a bush withing the area. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/graphic-photos-teenage-girls-found-dead.html
it always happens in IKD a man has been missing for weeks no words frm him his family living in fear oh lordie wat kinda area am I residing
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
Can I see what is behind that black ink?

You're nuts
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Samtexboily(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Laveda(f): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Too bad....Rip cry cry
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by suremossty(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Girls! all that glitters is not gold... majority of dem have turned to olosho awon ole olee... that's their own final result... RIP

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by hob(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
God guide our steps, cos we dont have power to do so

This is sad

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Divinehenrich(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
What a wicked world.
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by klax(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Plss fellow why are we this wicked why and why Why did we suddenly lost conscience and heart feeling just dissappear in a sudden flash. Nigeria why why and why No day with no horrible news oh God have mercy.
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nigerians and this madness of snapping everything insight, may their souls RIP.. What a fu*ked up country..tufiakwa
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
Do you know why people keep committing crimes in Nigeria ??
Nigeria is a third world country.

In America, the guys who did this will be caught in just few days.
The corpses will be swabbed and sperm will be collected, finger prints will be lifted from the victims body.

As you can see in the pictures, No policeman was present on the scene, No pathologist is on the scene, no autopsy will be done.
The killers won't be caught and they will carry on with the killing.

exactly my brother
Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by skyface00(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lolz do me a favor by typing Ikorudu on nairaland search, and see for yourself.

Anyway don't take my comment to serious

Do have a nicest day hakeem4, u r even my brother from your name. Cheers

hakeem4:
tongue with this your comment I think Seun should give you a medals for being the most stupid person on nairaland for 2015

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
WHAt A sinful world..... GOD help us....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) / Man Who Invited Friends To Have Sex With 15-Year-Old Daughter In Imo Arrested / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.