Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic (111083 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Runs Mad; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Go Naked / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2015
PureWays:
There are two (2) things involved..

It's either he's truly mad or playing a Prank.

If it's a Prank, he's safe, but if he's truly mad, there are two (2) things involved..

It's either his time is up or he's on to a bigger deal ( Y'all should know how it goes)..

If he's onto tthe next one, good luck, but if his time is up, Toor! That means he's doomed.. *Clears throat ** That's all! angry

How many people do you know who played pranks by going unclad? angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by edetcnn(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Bloody liars!!! This guy is a regular wacko around Obalende/CMS/Marina axis. Sometimes, he is clothed by good Samaritans and sometimes, he runs amok and strips himself. At this rate, nobody will believe any news on a blog soon!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by suremossty(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2015
Naso na, na Freeman street e dey stay for lagos island, sabi am... no be today
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by toprealman: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2015
permanentgrace:

Why are women so conscious of dicck? Of all the body parts, the very first place your eyes went to was 'his down below'. Why?
justvas you droll over their Chelsea and Baca.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by wEsOmE(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2015
were z d Range ROver.. dats what i came to see
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by tomakint: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2015
xpac01:

He might be grower. Never estimate the size of a grower until it's rolling on a high rev engine velocity. cheesy
grin grin don't mind her jare, grower don't 'show off' unlike shower like you rightly said when rolling on a high rev engine it can grandstand to 8 inches even though looking 3 in its flaccid stage..... Hope u got my drift? grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by jericco1(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked shocked see small pepeye oooo grin grin

I pity him oo, fine guy like this, or are you sure its not arrow from his village

Only God knows how you're seeing all those things.....as blurry as the pics are..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Mftivi: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

haba! na me make am mad, La saw La comment tongue

La you me likey
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by powerblaze(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Let's just say he f*ucked with the wrong guy, now they have his brain tied to a tree in the middle of nowhere.. grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by olucomf: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Waiting u c ...something something right?
YorubaWoman:
grin grin grin

Mo ri nkan.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by moyin2009: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2015
where is the Range car?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by emmykk(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2015
madridguy:
Dey don't know his name but they know his yahoo boy.
bro i doff your style.

Your brain tight wella
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Snoolv360(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2015
Blood of the innocent crying on his head. See the selfie

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by fortune1968: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2015
The guy might have graduated frm yahoo to money ritual .Both are negative .And this might be KARMA . and nobody have d capacity to prevent d almighty natural justice -karma !

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
Maybe that is his re-iniciation into getting more clients..
really?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Elinob(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2015
Ppl shuld say wat dy knw bcus God knws d bst b4 it happen.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by mickeymimi: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2015
I pray he comes back to his senses...sad.

It could be people envious of his Range rover. uhm who knows
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by oliver003: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2015
handwork of his victims.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2015
Don't believe verything you read on. Media o. I'v seen this guy go gaga right before my eyes @ the lagos island market. At first, he was hitting his head vigorously. He took pure water poured on his head like it was burning. B4 u say jack, this dude took off his clothes and started walking the whole of the island market! The whole market didn't interfere ooo...they were just staring. Lagos na wa. I really pitited him! He is no Yahoo-boy, infact after few mins he was fully dressed and came back to his senses. He was soliciting for help, tellin people how he was a student of one polytechnic and has been having the problem for years. This guy really quarreled with people that he believed took pics of him coz it seems some pple took pics of him just like what OP posted. U r lucky OP he didn't catch u, he was quite in tears why pple should video him saying " do u think I like this" "do u think I like this".....He is no Yahoo boi,and this madness just comes and goes like he narrated. #dont believe all u read online #I'v seen him with my eyes kororko @ Lagos Island market.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by bigtt76(f): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2015
Na expired skunk hin take grin once e clear from hin system e go well .....#ShakitiboboTinz grin ....ta lon fah gbo!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by xpac01(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2015
tomakint:

grin grin don't mind her jare, grower don't 'show off' unlike shower like you rightly said when rolling on a high rev engine it can grandstand to 8 inches even though looking 3 in its flaccid stage..... Hope u got my drift? grin
Yo!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

I pity him oo, fine guy like this, or are you sure its not arrow from his village

Yoruba guys get very small pepeye nah cheesy

By the way, i no see picture of the Range Rover! angry angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2015
At times I just get pissed off with the way our reporter reports stories. Any young guy who is doing well in his business his tagged yahoo guy. Yeye reporter

emmykk:
bro i doff your style.

Your brain tight wella
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2015
madridguy:
Dey don't know his name but they know his yahoo boy.
nice one bruv...
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by AleAirHub(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2015
PureWays:
There are two (2) things involved..

It's either he's truly mad or playing a Prank.

If it's a Prank, he's safe, but if he's truly mad, there are two (2) things involved..

It's either his time is up or he's on to a bigger deal ( Y'all should know how it goes)..

If he's onto tthe next one, good luck, but if his time is up, Toor! That means he's doomed.. *Clears throat ** That's all! angry
all answers is 101% Correct
Badt guy.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by DEDON8181(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

Why do we belief so much on this village witches thing?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by soloyes(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

Na wa o! Your eyes na magnifying lense? How you take see the thing na?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2015
Small pepeye , u complain, yet big pepeye you run away from.
Women !
osedvgirl:

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by RandomVic(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Many of these yahoo boys na ritualistic them be now. Fear them ooooo. A word is enough for the wise *clears throat*

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2015
how den know say na yahoo boy nigeria with rumor *clears throat*
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic by nwadiuko1(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2015
free2ryhme:

e small pass the ones wey you dey swallow everyday abi
you are speaking from experience
yeah like 20years "working " experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.