Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same (78581 Views)

Chidnma Ekile Is Pregnant / Chidinma Ekile's Massive Back Henna Design (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by iceberryose(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
All these people saying she looks better. Na thesame nairaland we dey? Cos wetin i dey see fit make pikin cry o

1 Like

Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by DrayZee: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Julietcutie:
she is fine but plz I chose d made up Chidinma
Correct! Don't mind all these hypocrites!
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by BrianRoss: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Haba, mk una talk true na,

dis girl looks more pretty in makeups, d one without makeup is nt bad too but d nose is kind of big and flat on d one without make up
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by Eddy2cute(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
But why? That her nomakeup photo don tay na
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by obailala(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hanendez:
without being told, can you still recognize her in a crowd?
Without makeup she looks adorable...
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by preetyb(f): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ajibel:
blood of python
Is that what you worship?
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
missKiffy:
She doesn't look bad without make up

Actually she does...
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by preetyb(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
The girl in the first pics is not chidima
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by icyblue(f): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
she looks innocent without makeup
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by firmy2reign: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Say the truth and it shall set u free.. she is nothing to write home about without make up.......

1 Like

Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by Onuokwu: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hanendez:
without being told, can you still recognize her in a crowd?

She looks better without make up
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by chccho(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
How can anyone say the chidinma without make up is fine!!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by juman(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
She's more beautiful without the make up.
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by rita25(f): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
still pretty makeup or not if u ask me
ControlX:
Hmmm...

And she looks pretty on natural.

Iranu...
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by chccho(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ladies be deceiving themselves since 1885 Thank God for make up
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by vault(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
4get it, i still love her joor
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by alatbaba1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chisos. What happened. God punish all this end time make up artiste but she still fine small. grin
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by holysina(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
without makeups all girls are confuse grin cheesy
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by Davidovinci(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Julietcutie:

Lol kinda but d made up Chidinma looks so enhanced and more like a celebrity
True tho buh me likey........................you ain't looking bad yourself thowink
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by Davidovinci(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by cjmes(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmmmm!!! Chidimma
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by KanwuliaJara: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
. . . . . And who is? undecided
Is that not why it is called "MAKE-UP"?
Abi you nor h-understand Yingrish?

Sheeeeesh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by Ajibel(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
preetyb:
Is that what you worship?
My belief is Pythonism cool

1 Like

Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by kalusky02(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
she still try small
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by oluwasegun007(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
She look like a true beautiful Igbo girl in d 1st pics while d oda 1 look like a laminated south African chick.......
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by felalegend: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
I love you without makeup.
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by SacrodAYAN: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
idokojerry:
She's looking like a female version of olamide
bros u harsh oooooo
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by preetyb(f): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ajibel:

My belief is Pythonism cool
Good for u sir
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by doveda: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
I prefer the pics witout make up!one looks like a prostitute while the other is a reserved girl! I personally despise girls who re witout a sense of sense preservation!

Good for you!]

But you are a fo.ol to liken her to a prostitute

I take it you are referring to those you have at home

Useless thing!
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by glyph(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
its official men are better looking creatures

1 Like

Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by echomog1: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Igbos cute by nature. ...yorubas wowo n dirty
Re: Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same by skywalker495(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
I prefer the pics witout make up!one looks like a prostitute while the other is a reserved girl! I personally despise girls who re witout a sense of sense preservation!
Personal opinion huh embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.