Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,287 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES (70440 Views)

People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 8 Factors To Consider Before Buying Land To Build Your Home / Executive & Large 4br Duplex On A Plot Of Land To Let @ Isheri Omole 2(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
call now
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2016
up next
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by currentbrands(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2016
Please send all necessary details to my mail address: nekukinam@zubarienergy.com

Many Thanks!
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by currentbrands(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
addictiv:
Pls can you upload pictures of your 5 and 10 ton tanks preferably with someone standing close by so that i can get a better idea of the relative sizes, secondly do you fabricate your tanks from scratch or you get already used tanks and overhaul them? thanks...

Kindly upload pictures of your 2.5MT/5MT/10MT tanks to me: nekukinam@zubarienergy.com

Thanks!
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by currentbrands(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=ifortenet post=45462329]@ncolumela,

Kindly send me all the details concerning the start up of this lpg business....Your quotations, info...etc...
And i want to believe that your price is negotiable ... (Particularly interested in d 1 ton capacity)......
Also need ur contact details, so we can talk explicitly towards dis project...

Email: nekukinam@zubarienergy.com..........Thanks!
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2016
people
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2016
next
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2016
next
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2016
next
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2016
next
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by CeterisXVII: 2:03pm On May 31, 2016
ncolumella:
Yes it's included in the N130, 000 per ton (Lagos only)

Pls do not mislead prospective gas retailers. NIPCO sells at 130,000 to 135,000 per tonne excluding trucking, directly from their depot in Apapa. NAVGAS sells for 135,000 to 140,000 depending on the source (e.g. Techno or Algasco) that has stored gas in their depot. So how can the landing cost including trucking and NUPENG fees still be 130,000?? Abeg, check am well, o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2016
CeterisXVII:

Pls do not mislead prospective gas retailers. NIPCO sells at 130,000 to 135,000 per tonne excluding trucking, directly from their depot in Apapa. NAVGAS sells for 135,000 to 140,000 depending on the source (e.g. Techno or Algasco) that has stored gas in their depot. So how can the landing cost including trucking and NUPENG fees still be 130,000?? Abeg, check am well, o! shocked

Dear Nairalander,

I suggest you carefully read our post. it was stated previously that gas prices fluctuates. The gas price quoted for N130, 000 per ton( Landing cost ) was for that period in which the client asked a question.

Prices you quoted now are Current prices and they are subject to change at any given time.

thank you.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by agarawu23(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2016
obc:
OP I would have doubted all your write up here if I hadn't seen two tanks you kept somewhere in Festac. He needs to understand business moves with time and trust.

I called OP on Monday and after much conversations, he provided his base in Festac and we agreed that in the evening I should call him when I get to Canal Gate, 6th Avenue Festac so that he can direct someone that will show me the tanks and other things. In the evening, I hurriedly left my office amidst tight Lagos traffic to the venue, called Op for more than 8 times no response. Having wasted time and fuel driving to the place, it will be ridiculous for me to go back without achieving anything. So I started asking okada riders if they know any gas plant around, they said No. Not untill one elderly keke rider directed me to a different place altogether. By God's providence, I met a guy who taught me so much about the mini gas plant and directed me to the place where OP have 2 mini tanks. I forgot to mention that OP also promised to give me contact of someone that will visit the site where I intend to build the mini gas plant to ascertain if it will be okay or not but never picked his calls. I called OP twice yesterday, he never picked nor return the calls till this moment.

Now I begin to wonder if the OP is for real or a middleman. Because I see no reason a serious businessman will ignore or refuse to return missed calls from prospect investors.

hello Oga , after your enquiries in festac and everything you asked about the gas business, what was your final decision? Did u invest in it or do you think its a good business after your full enquiry?

I have interest in the business.
I want to hear from you before I contact the op.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2016
Good evening
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
next
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
next
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2016
u
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by obc: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sorry I just saw your post. Yes its a good business but location and getting relevant documents is key. You can contact the op and other players in the field and make comparison in terms of price, efficiency and effectiveness. Goodluck.

agarawu23:
hello Oga , after your enquiries in festac and everything you asked about the gas business, what was your final decision? Did u invest in it or do you think its a good business after your full enquiry?

I have interest in the business.
I want to hear from you before I contact the op.

1 Like

Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yes thank you OBC for shedding more light.
Location is a major requirement for the business profitability.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
next
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2016
good morning
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
next
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2016
next
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
n

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic / Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE / Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.