Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus (15989 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Fraih(f): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Interesting! !!
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
You even listen to girly songs? seriously?undecided
What a softie!undecided

Uh....Pictures of me?wink You don't say!!

Oh! You're on my BBM list....angry ***A costly mistake I'd always Regret***Those days when I thought u were Human...:lipsrsealed

lmao. Keep wyning megrin

well, I changed that phone though. Tried reconnecting but seems you went on some vacation with your teddy bear undecided
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Rebecca2:

I'm not. I've never seen u self.

oh, you don't even have a picture on your profile undecided
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Rebecca2(f): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

oh, you don't even have a picture on your profile undecided
grin
I took it down..
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Rebecca2:

grin
I took it down..

why? Too many pms? wink
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by akinz4u(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2015
my broda no be for here u go see her,check for bet9ja .com tongue grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Rebecca2(f): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

why? Too many pms? wink

Just felt like.
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2015
akinz4u:
my broda no be for here u go see her,check for bet9ja .com tongue grin

you need deliverance grin
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Rebecca2:

Just felt like.

maybe I can get to see how those eyes looks like wink
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Rebecca2(f): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

maybe I can get to see how those eyes looks like wink

hehehe.. Nthn to write home abt.
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2015
Rebecca2:

hehehe.. Nthn to write home abt.

same thing all pretty girls say lol tongue
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Rebecca2(f): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

same thing all pretty girls say lol tongue

I guess
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2015
Pix of u in d bus

Or voice chat

Or Adonbilivit grin grin

That's a funny encounter

Plus a moral lesson 4 u guys

Stop insulting peeps on social media, u don't know where u will meet them

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2015
Abbykem:
Pix of u in d bus

Or voice chat

Or Adonbilivit grin grin

That's a funny encounter

Plus a moral lesson 4 u guys

Stop insulting peeps on social media, u don't know where u will meet them

I don't "insult" people bae, most of my comments are outta sarcasm. But I give frank and point black talks most times
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

I don't "insult" people bae, most of my comments are outta sarcasm. But I give frank and point black talks most times

point blank talks hurts
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Abbykem:
point blank talks hurts

but mostly the truth. People don't want me to say the truth
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

but mostly the truth. People don't want me to say the truth
It's there view/opinion. Must u counter them?
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Abbykem:
It's there view/opinion. Must u counter them?

I guess it's a thing you know... undecided
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Endaud(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by egopersonified(f): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2015
Just go through all your posts to know the people you have insulted on nairaland since 2005, hopefully they might be less than a thousand, happy viewing tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
egopersonified:
Just go through all your posts to know the people you have insulted on nairaland since 2005, hopefully they might be less than a thousand, happy viewing tongue

I don't insult people that much oh
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by adegunwa4real(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
You even listen to girly songs? seriously?undecided
What a softie!undecided

Uh....Pictures of me?wink You don't say!!

Oh! You're on my BBM list....angry ***A costly mistake I'd always Regret***Those days when I thought u were Human...:lipsrsealed

Damn! ur mean angry
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Another cinderella story, she jus forgot to leave her shoe behind.
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Damn! ur mean angry
'(cry I ain't o....

I just hate vizkiz sometimes....undecided
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by oshdam2015: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Video of the incident or I Don't Believe It. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by luvguy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:
[b] Just like every other day I travel, I like travelling with my pals or "le boo" wink (that was when I had one though embarassed)

I guess that's a story for another thread...

I was sitting in a bus filled with other travellers of different destination waiting for the driver to come and pilot the bus. My friend (charles) started a conversation with me about the girl he got laid about two days ago and how cute she was and all that. Consciously or unconsciously, I shouted at the top of my voice "videos or I don't believe it" , then here was this beautiful lady who turned around and gave me a strange look which made me suspicious.

I however gave her a questionable gaze and after a few seconds, she broke the silence with the word "you would always know a nairalander anywhere you see them" *she nodded her head*

I smile to God for at least granting my prayer and giving me an incredible opportunity to catch a new fish. Even though what she said was no that funny, I broke into a loud laughter and inquired what made her rush to conclude that I was a nairalander and she said one could deduce that from that popular nairaland memory verse grin

We started chatting and gossiping about stuffs happening on nairaland and how Ishilove and Farano used to send us to jail(ban) when we violate nairaland rules.

After few minutes of inquisitive conversation, she suddenly asked the mouth sealing question I was anticipating. "what is your nairaland moniker?" lol, I felt like lying but I wasn't in the mood to lie, what if she knew me already

I wanted to say professor "Tosyne2much" but I remembered that guy is already known all over nairaland for his top 10 everything and his picture doesn't bear facial resemblance with me. What if I lied that I was Tosyne2much and she launched to his account and found out that he's more taller than I am ? grin

On a second thought, I wanted to mention "Kingtom " but then I remembered that his reputation on nairaland is that he's a chronic doctor who goes about quoting ladies on every thread. One mine said, don't mention Kingtom

My mind was telling me to mention Naijaboiy but what if she has been crushing on the guy and he hasn't replied her mail?

undecided

Then I told the courage and told her my moniker was "vizkiz", immediately I mentioned my moniker, she just hissed and lost interest in me shocked

Chai, shey I neva furck up like this ?... I asked her why she hissed then she replied with "abeg free me, you once insulted me online" then she snubbed for the rest of the journey sad

I didn't even get her moniker or number. Na that one pain me pass cry

Please baby anywhere you are on nairaland, I want you to forgive me for insulting you. I am now a changed man. If you don't reply me on this thread, I will keep checking all monikers Till I see your face. cry
[/b]

fake!
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Monalisa185(f): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Don't be a doubting Thomas tongue
hehehehe... you believed dah story?
I doubt jor...
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Monalisa185(f): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

why would I lie Uh? angry

haha, same reason you just did...
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Monalisa185:

haha, same reason you just did...

What's makes you think I did Uh? undecided
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Monalisa185(f): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

What's makes you think I did Uh? undecided

ehhhh...a Lotta things...lemme give you one.... under how many secs you were asked "what's your monicker?" you had all the time in the world to think of using those buddies' monickers....and you also thought of reasons not to...and she was there looking at you and waiting for an answer before you eventually decided to tell her your monicker? ....haaaaaaa!!!!
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
This guy script go sellcheesy
Re: My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus by vizkiz: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Monalisa185:

ehhhh...a Lotta things...lemme give you one.... under how many secs you were asked "what's your monicker?" you had all the time in the world to think of using those buddies' monickers....and you also thought of reasons not to...and she was there looking at you and waiting for an answer before you eventually decided to tell her your monicker? ....haaaaaaa!!!!

seems you have never experienced such stuff before. Welcome to the real world undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Prophecy And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.