Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) (71143 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" / Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by letsbet(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
OK
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
We thank God 4u....at Dt point all ur fighting skills go desert u.... No be by body ooo... Big body no b bullet proof..
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Sanchase: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
These guys have designed his face with scars, over time u will heal.

That's a problem with disorganized society,

Most African countries doesn't witness kidnap yet we wey say we be giant of Africa face it everyday, giant of Shittt undecided
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
hmmmm... were his two eyes widely opened to see death face2face??
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by iceberryose(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
E THINK SAY NA FILM E DEY ACT E WAN ESCAPE.LOL YOU GET LUCK
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Seun360(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Welcome back from Biafra jungle.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
this nigga kidnapped himself
End time conspiracy theory
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by olafum1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ewwooo shocked shocked
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Snoolv360(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
This This is unbelievable, am so happy for you. A living testimony, only God God knows how many lives this idiots have wasted. They should fear judgement day.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
GurlFriend:

I say His name alone be praised. I also appreciate everyone for your prayers and support.‎

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/i-saw-death-face-to-facei-went-to-hell.html

photo credits: Diamond Celebrities
me i no pray for you o,i no go lie
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
this nigga kidnapped himself
Hehe - dude isn't looking like a kidnap victim at all.

When you come across a kidnap victim , you'll see the traces of hell and hades.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
yup lol
'cos of his scars?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by sukkot: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe - dude isn't looking like a kidnap victim at all.

When you come across a kidnap victim , you'll see the traces of hell and hades.
right ? lmao. i think he did it to extort his wife. apparently she is richer grin grin grin
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by albert263: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thank God for your life.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by ATMC(f): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sorry you hear.
Thank God you are alive. The wound will heal with time.

#Finebobo smiley Don't mind them
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by sukkot: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

'cos of his scars?
just the aura around him amongst a few things
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Alexenyinnaya(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
lucky u...don't escape next time
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by topshore(f): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Praise God!
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by favistar(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
No Life was Lost....that matters most .... smiley
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Sirpluv: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wow!
:O THANK GOD 4 UR LIFE. . . .RUN FAST FAST GO GIVE TESTIMONEY FOR CHURCH
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
just the aura around him amongst a few things
What other things, apart from the aura?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Let's pray for these kidnappers!!!

Bush will forever be their abode(can I hear you say AMEN)
The ill-gotten money will never benefit them and their families
I pray they change but if they don't, I pray for a very miserable death for them. (Amen)
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by sukkot: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

What other things, apart from the aura?
he dont look like someone who been through hell. the scars look like something he did himself to justify the kidnap when he is found .
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Geraraheremehn: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Raiders:
this na super story

Get sense pls
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
upon all d beating ur face still smooth like this? just 2 small cuts upon all your description of how u saw hell.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by flokii: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
you saw death face to face and you couldn't take a selfie..like serzly
NLanders won't bliv you
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by MNDY(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gentle guy! I never knew Muma Gee was his wife! If your time never reach to die, e no go happen, which brings me to the issue of a recent disclosure of a divine revelation of untimely death to me by a certain pastor who stopped me on my way home!
-
Friends have encouraged me to be steadfast and prayerful which I've started in earnest! They've also added that it may be a "fake" revelation coming from a pastor who actually used the opportunity to seek my membership of his Sunday evening programs!
-
My friends maintain that I should relax my mind over the issue as they have been told the same thing at one point in time or the other! I have been told this similar thing in time past too!
-
Meanwhile, I have been troubled by the pastor's message since then considering my entry into final year degree program and first born status which he (the pastor) emphasized among other things like watching the friends I keep! What should I do?
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
he dont look like someone who been through hell. the scars look like something he did himself to justify the kidnap when he is found .
You might be right, and you may be wrong.

Only God and Prince Eke know the truth grin
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
MNDY:
Gentle guy! I never knew Muma Gee was his wife! If your time never reach to die, e no go happen, which brings me to the issue of a recent disclosure of a divine revelation of untimely death to me by a certain pastor who stopped me on my way home!
-
Friends have encouraged me to be steadfast and prayerful which I've started in earnest! They've also added that it may be a "fake" revelation coming from a pastor who actually used the opportunity to seek my membership of his Sunday evening programs!
-
My friends maintain that I should relax my mind over the issue as they have been told the same thing at one point in time or the other! I have been told this similar thing in time past too!
-
Meanwhile, I have been troubled by the pastor's message since then considering my entry into final year degree program and first born status which he (the pastor) emphasized among other things like watching the friends I keep! What should I do?
You can start my editing your signature cheesy

Then seek a second opinion.
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by mikkypel(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
All I just came here to say is all people kidnapped use to see hell face to face
Re: Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) by sukkot: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ishilove:

You might be right, and you may be wrong.

Only God and Prince Eke know the truth grin
true enough wink

Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This