Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 AM

UPS Shipment Taking Ages - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UPS Shipment Taking Ages (1454 Views)

Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos / Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPS Shipment Taking Ages by kpomkwem(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
A package was sent from US to Naija via UPS. It left the US within a few days and has been in the Lagos warehouse for almost a month. UPS was contacted and they said that they have to calculate the custom duty fee, and some weeks have passed and they still haven't calculated it.

Has anyone experienced such? Anyone have their package delayed in Naija for such a long time?
Re: UPS Shipment Taking Ages by lindaayim(f): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
yes but mine was undelivered within the us. what i would suggest as reasons could be re-routed to a wrong destination or failure to deliver or lost in transit. request for the tracking number and go online to see if you can track package else go to their office with the full datails of the package they should be able to help you track your package. eventually i found mine but it was returned as unable to deliver to the recipient location

1 Like

Re: UPS Shipment Taking Ages by kpomkwem(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks, Linda. I've been tracking it since I mailed it, and since last month, its status has been "held in warehouse". I've contacted them several times and they keep saying that they're looking into it. I ended up contacting the corporate office and they called me saying they'll investigate.
Re: UPS Shipment Taking Ages by femmy2010(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2015
kpomkwem:
Thanks, Linda. I've been tracking it since I mailed it, and since last month, its status has been "held in warehouse". I've contacted them several times and they keep saying that they're looking into it. I ended up contacting the corporate office and they called me saying they'll investigate.

Go to their Office in Gbagada Lagos
Re: UPS Shipment Taking Ages by mikkyangel(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
kpomkwem:
A package was sent from US to Naija via UPS. It left the US within a few days and has been in the Lagos warehouse for almost a month. UPS was contacted and they said that they have to calculate the custom duty fee, and some weeks have passed and they still haven't calculated it.

Has anyone experienced such? Anyone have their package delayed in Naija for such a long time?

next time use me , it takes just 48hrs, for me to ship from California to lagos..and goods are cleared dame day from customs
Re: UPS Shipment Taking Ages by kpomkwem(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
mikkyangel:

next time use me , it takes just 48hrs, for me to ship from California to lagos..and goods are cleared dame day from customs
What's your contact info?

(1) (Reply)

Another Route To Relocate To Canada / DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL / Help Needed Concerning U.s Dv Lottery 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.