Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) (80769 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by peterveo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ladies will this every stop??

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
when u guys finally have sense and patience.

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
My English aint good.. But I don't think 'these' and 'is' should be used together... Just saying undecided

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by eleko1: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
it is in them like dat long throat bottle. Nah so my oga wan report a colleague like dat for spending 40 mins to makeup
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by peterveo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry
It gets boring some times...

11 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
peterveo:
It gets boring some times...
well, deal wif it

8 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by zyzx(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kashybaby,twaci,laveda just to name a few are all guilty of this grin
Tosyne2much abi na lie I talk undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by zyzx(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
peterveo:
Ladies will this every stop??
Every

4 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
For where Even if apocalypse comes, some girls will take makeup to heavengringringrin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by nnamdibig(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
If they no do am now, some men will ignore them and start looking at the ones that did it.

3 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Pheals(f): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
I don't normally make up..... So I don't delay occasion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Twaci(f): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
zyzx:

Haha! Guilty as charged biko cheesy
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SINNZ(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

But you still look like a basic chic. Nuffin special.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by zyzx(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Twaci:
Haha! Guilty as charged biko cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by zyzx(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pheals:
I smell lie undecided

3 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Laveda(f): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
zyzx:

How did you know lipsrsealed grin
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin u guys should accept us d way we r!!!
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
SINNZ:

But you still look like a basic chic. Nuffin special.

Dats cos I didn't wear makeup. buh ofcus u wudnt know dat undecided

FYI, I myt look lyk a basic chic to u, buh look extra to someone else. so no offense taken.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Adasun(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Should i sa is annoying natural
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SINNZ(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Dats cos I didn't wear makeup. buh ofcus u wudnt know dat undecided

FYI, I myt look lyk a basic chic to u, buh look extra to someone else. so no offense taken.
What's that on your lips and eyelid abeg?

FYI: some niggaz might settle for less, I don't. cool

17 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

you aren't supposed to look good for anyone - but because personal hygiene is important

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
SINNZ:
What's that on your lips and eyelid abeg?

FYI: some niggaz might settle for less, I don't. cool

its nt a surprise u don't know wat makeup is.

still, wat myt seem less to u, myt seem more to others. so again, no offense taken grin
Its a shame guys still fall for girls with heavy made up face.

and bfor u think of someone else as less, think abt urself smiley
its 10/10=10/10, not 2/10=10/10

4 Likes

Its good they do all those ish but should try get snappier at it .. A man will have to shave clean , prepare his hair and keep his body well toned by exercising for copious minutes and still won't be late. Lend a leaf from d super duper menfolk for once girls! Holla!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you aren't supposed to look good for anyone - but because personal hygiene is important

abeg, wetin dis one dey talk

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by 20bc(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pheals:
For real.... shocked
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

abeg, wetin dis one dey talk

meaning your motive for looking good shouldn't be to impress the opposite sex but based solely on personal hygiene..... how complex is that to grasp?

11 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Lols, we all try to look good for each other I feel, unless u never asked someone ' how do I look'.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by lurlah2014(f): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
NOOOOOOOO
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SINNZ(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

its nt a surprise u don't know wat makeup is.

still, wat myt seem less to u, myt seem more to others. so again, no offense taken grin
Its a shame guys still fall for girls with heavy made up face.

and bfor u think of someone else as less, think abt urself smiley
its 10/10=10/10, not 2/10=10/10

As expected.. You spewed more nonsense.

Guys fall for sweet looking girls regardless of make-up. Not ragtag ratchet thots!

Like I said, your bf might decide to settle for less, that's his biz. I don't dig basic bitches and to me, you're waaaaaaaaaaaay too basic. Nuffin special. grin

11 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

meaning your motive for looking good shouldn't be to impress the opposite sex but based solely on personal hygiene..... how complex is that to grasp?

no, I understand wat u meant. buh how does dat relate to wat we talking abt

we all look good for our personal reasons k
we are talking abt makeup, nt hygiene waheva
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

no, I understand wat u meant. buh how does dat relate to wat we talking abt

we all look good for our personal reasons k
we are talking abt makeup, nt hygiene waheva

alright.....

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
SINNZ:

As expected.. You spewed more nonsense.

Guys fall for sweet looking girls regardless of make-up. Not ragtag ratchet thots!

Like I said, your bf might decide to settle for less, that's his biz. I don't dig basic bitches and to me, you're waaaaaaaaaaaay too basic. Nuffin special. grin
waheva makes u sleep at nyt.

it's now clear u are jobless and jz looking for trouble. buh I'm nt gonna give u dat satisfaction smiley
I dnt care if I look basic or complex to u, cos u are lyk d last person I wud even consider making myslf look extra pretty for.

I wud be worried if my boo said dat to me, buh u? kikikiki ^^

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.