Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are (5681 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / All Winners Of The 88th Academy Awards / Dance With Peter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
It is Kelvin Ayanruoh!
From Kelvin Ayanruoh to Julius Fakta, Amazing Amy, Mali Hot Boy, G-Xtreem, C-Fly and Da Octopus, any of the finalists was good enough for the title of West Africa’s Dance King.

However, when the votes from viewers were tallied, it was Kelvin who was finally declared winner at the grand finale of the show held on Saturday night at Bamako Studio, Ojodu, Lagos. He beat his closest challengers, Mali Hot Boy, and third place winner, Ghanaian Julius Fakta, to win the coveted crown of best dancer in West Africa. In fourth place was Amazing Amy, while Da Octopus finished fifth.
Watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyiqGY88Ts

Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by gorgeous888(f): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2015
I must be dreaming coz I was expecting cfly to win. Not too happy with this result..
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter: 12:56am On Dec 18, 2015
gorgeous888:
I must be dreaming coz I was expecting cfly to win. Not too happy with this result..
i was also suprised
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by Dainikel(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm surprised. I tipped C-fly, da octapus or Amazing Amy to win.
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by Dainikel(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
dancewithpeter:
i was also suprised
What were the prizes given for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd?
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by vonn(f): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nawa oooo. I really was expecting Julius, D octopus, c-fly, Amy..etc
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by badinfluence: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Did people even vote in this show..? undecided didn't honestly hear anyone talk about the show
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by Barneyfbnp(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
I didn't even watch the show one day...I'll watch it when they change kaffy...congrats to the guy tho.
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter1: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2015
HMMMNN
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter1: 6:34am On Dec 23, 2015
kok
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by Manutd19: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kelvin? Octopus, C-fly, julius are the real winners.

1 Like

Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter1: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2015
yea
Manutd19:
Kelvin? Octopus, C-fly, julius are the real winners.
seconded
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by dancewithpeter1: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2015
lol
Barneyfbnp:
I didn't even watch the show one day...I'll watch it when they change kaffy...congrats to the guy tho.
Re: And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are by PrinxLouis(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
I watched the entire season and I think they got it wrong in so many may ways.

- First there were some incredibly talented contemporary dancers screened out. A guy that wore a grey singlet didn't even make it through the Benin Auditions. Then Prince and Smiley were not given the opportunity to really display their potentials.

- Secondly, the week when they got an entire group evicted was totally terrible.

- Then leaving the dancers at the hands of the voters at that crucial moment (final) was not right at all. C-Fly should have won and Amazing Amy should have been the 1st runner up. Then Julius, Octopus and Kelvin. I mean, they are all good dancers but C-Fly was extremely incredible throughout the show; he stood out and was a great help to other contestants.

However, Peter Okoye gave 500k each to the 5 last evicted contestants and then a Kia Rio + 250k to the Most Valuable Dancers (MVDs) which were C-Fly (Male) and Amazing Amy (Female) and I think that's a good one.

I hope the get it right in the next season and hope the can sustain the show.

~PrinxLouis
#Ire_ò

(1) (Reply)

Hitv & It's Relevance In The Nigerian Broadcast Economy / Big Brother Brazil Turns House Of Horror As Another Housemate Dies / The Apprentice Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.