Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune (5060 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / D'banj Isnt In Illuminati! Neither Kanye Nor Jay-z! Its A Publicity Stunt! / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2009
I'm beginning to sense an autotune/vocoder backlash

what do u guys think of the song?

[flash=344,425]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meNF7ZagM0A&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by iamdnegro: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2009
This shit iz strickly for the headz. . .

Personally I thought the whole autotune thing was very innovative when t-pain first dropped. Now, its played out. Everyone talented/untalented is jumpimg on that ship like its the silver bullet. Very annoying.

Im sure this joint will get alot of rappers/singers re-thinking the autotune.

This is def a BANGER!
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2009
iamdnegro:

This shit iz strickly for the headz. . .

Personally I thought the whole autotune thing was very innovative when t-pain first dropped. Now, its played out. Everyone talented/untalented is jumpimg on that ship like its the silver bullet. Very annoying.

Im sure this joint will get alot of rappers/singers re-thinking the autotune.

This is def a BANGER!

lol. . . . . . . .true words. I really liked it to start with but now it's so irritating . . . . . .soon as i heard this JAY Z track I  thought . . . . 'so its not just me then'
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by chiogo(f): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2009
Ah, I love Jigga. For a minute, I thought he joined the autotune bandwagon when I first saw the title.

Pheww, the autotune is very annoying; makes every artiste sound the same these days. No uniqueness whatsoever. Jay-z stays my favorite rapper. smiley
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by MrCrackles(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2009
Fuc.k the autotune and the vocoders!

Laid back infused with subtle adrenalin and witty punchlines

Fuc.k cats dat choke on the autotune!
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2009
LYRICS:

Only rapper to rewrite history without a pen,
No ID on the track let the story begin, begin, begin” (chorus)

This is anti autotune, death of the ringtone, this ain’t for itunes, this ain’t for sing alongs,
this is Sinatra at the opera, bring a blonde, preferably with a fat ass who can sing a song, wrong,
this aint politcally correct, this might offend my political connects,
my raps don’t have melodies, this should make jackers wanna go and commit felonies, ahh
get your chain tooking, I may do it myself I’m so Brooklyn.
I know we facing a recession, but the music y’all making going make it the great depression.
All your lack of aggression put your skirt back down, throw a set man.
Yeah this just violent, this is the death of autotune, moment of silence.

(Chorus)

This ain’t a number one record, this is practically assault with a deadly weapon,
I made it just for flex and mister c (??) I want people to feel threatened
stop your bloodclot crying, the kid, the dog everybody dying, no lying,
you boys jeans too tight, you colors too bright, your voice too light
I might wear black for a year straight, I might bring back Versace shades
this ain’t for z 100(?), Ye told me to kill y’all to keep it 1 hundred,
this is for hot 97, for Khalid to be the best in,
yeah this is just violent, this is death of autotune, moment of silence.

(Chorus)

This might need a verse from Jeezy, I might send this to the mixtape weezy,
get somebody from BMF to talk on this, give this to a blood let a crip walk on it,
50 thou to style on this, I just don’t need nobody to smile on this,
you rappers singing too much, get back to rap you t-paining too much.
I’m a multi-millionaire so how is it I’m still the hardest here,
I don’t be in the project hallway talking about how I be in the project all day
that sound stupid to me, if you a gangsta this is how you prove it to me.
Yeah just get violent, this Death of auto-tune moment of silence.

(might be a few errors so please point them out where u can)
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by eldee(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2009
@topic
This is sooo uncalled for . . .Afterall Jay-Z started the whole crossover thing
Infact, he was pictured wearing slips in some resort like that . . .

These rappers are just fakers . . . say one thing then do the exact opposite

And yeah, why's he leaving out Kanye and Weezy??
Kanye did a whole autotune album . . . why's he left out??

I personally think the auto-tune is not as bad as people tend to make it . . . it's prolly the best thing in hiphop since sampling
And Jay-Z is still legendary, even when he's spewing fuckery his rap remains on point
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2009
like ur analysis. . . . . . .but regardless,  I still think autotune has had its day.

eldee:

. . . it's prolly the best thing in hiphop since sampling

errrr.  . . . . . . i dont think so
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by chiogo(f): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2009
eldee:

@topic
This is sooo uncalled for . . .Afterall Jay-Z started the whole crossover thing
Infact, he was pictured wearing slips in some resort like that . . .
What crossover thing?

How is he doing the opposite of what he's saying when he hasn't been caught using autotune himself? Maybe he's biased, he favored Kanye probably 'cause that's his employee. But he didn't necessarily mention names of people who indulge in autotune either.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by eldee(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2009
rapjunkie:

like ur analysis. . . . . . .but regardless, I still think autotune has had its day.
Different strokes bruv . . . maybe Jay-Z needs to uderstand that concept

chiogo:

What crossover thing?

How is he doing the opposite of what he's saying when he hasn't been caught using autotune himself?
I was referring to his 'rapper have gone soft' theme
He's the one that started collabos with distant genres . . . he even did techno(or what's the name) with Pharrel
He basically destroyed rapper stereotypes . . . and now he's coming out to say 'yall's colours too bright' Bleep it, you wear beachwear and flipflops
I respect what he' done for hiphop, but at the end of the day . . . things change, and he started the process

chiogo:

Maybe he's biased, he favored Kanye probably 'cause that's his employee. But he didn't necessarily mention names of people who indulge in autotune either.
Maybe?? 'Ye told me to kill y'all'
That's basically cutting Kanye out of the whole thing
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by dejiariyo: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2009
chiogo:

What crossover thing?

How is he doing the opposite of what he's saying when he hasn't been caught using autotune himself? Maybe he's biased, he favored Kanye probably 'cause that's his employee. But he didn't necessarily mention names of people who indulge in autotune either.

i wonder o,he did not even mention anyones name, so he cant be accused of leaving pple names out, someone just had to do this, cos autotune is killing the game, the pocket is getting richer but the heart of the game is getting weaker.

pls can i have a song to kill the word swag getting out of hand , this is what real mcee shud do,

This is the difference between MC'ing and rap,Rappers spit rhymes that are mostly illegal, MC's spit rhymes to uplift they people , krs1
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2009
eldee:

'Ye told me to kill y'all'

I detected a sense of irony in that line
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by eldee(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2009
rapjunkie:

I detected a sense of irony in that line
What of the Weezy line??
It's obvious that he was referring to the way they made Mr Carter . . . Hov sent his verse and Weezy built his verse round it
So Weezy was going to talk about why it's unrapperlike to sing on hiphop track?? lol
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by chiogo(f): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2009
eldee:

I was referring to his 'rapper have gone soft' theme
He's the one that started collabos with distant genres . . . he even did techno(or what's the name) with Pharrel
He basically destroyed rapper stereotypes . . . and now he's  coming out to say 'yall's colours too bright' Bleep it, you wear beachwear and flipflops
I respect what he' done for hiphop, but at the end of the day . . . things change, and he started the process
Maybe?? 'Ye told me to kill y'all'

LOL LOL LOL, Eldee, what's wrong with beach wears? So long as he wore them in a non-rap setting, he can wear bikini for all I care. Ok, maybe he did wear colorful clothes in 'Big pimping' but it was a beach setting, what do you expect? These rappers using auto-tune are feeling like R & B artistes, No the hell it's not, it's rap. I didn't realize he was referring to Kanye when he said 'Ye. But you're right, Kanye shouldn't be left out, Lil' wayne too. But these auto-tune people need to stop, seriously.

dejiariyo:

pls can i have a song to kill the word swag as well getting out of hand as well, this is what real mcee shud do,
Don't kill 'swag' just yet. Kinda like that word.  tongue
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by eldee(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2009
chiogo:

LOL LOL LOL, Eldee, what's wrong with beach wears? So long as he wore them in a non-rap setting, he can wear bikini for all I care. Ok, maybe he did wear colorful clothes in 'Big pimping' but it was a beach setting, what do you expect? These rappers using auto-tune are feeling like R & B artistes, No the hell it's not, it's rap. I didn't realize he was referring to Kanye when he said 'Ye. But you're right, Kanye shouldn't be left out, Lil' wayne too. But these auto-tune people need to stop, seriously.

Don't kill 'swag' just yet. Kinda like that word. tongue
I see nuffing wrong with rappers singing, infact I think, if any rapper needs to have a dresscode to prove that he's hard, he's not fit to be called a rapper.
For heaven's sake, rap is about defining your own style . . . why's he against that??
But it's his choice though, he's earned his right to talk down anyone in hiphop
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2009
didnt Kanye produce this?
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Ibime(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2009
Now thats what Im talking about!

The beat is unbelievable and is one of the easiest beats to rap to. It has the same pattern as the beat for Hola Hovito.

All in all, nice track. I haven't heard this much hunger in Jigga in a while.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2009
Fucking hell. . . . . .Jigga should stop rapping!!

Christ, Jay-Z coulda made a better piece with that beat but his ineptitude ruined everything.
He coulda said more in a clever way but trust the poof to spoil the broth.
When would Jigga stop biting lyrics? This is not even funny anymore. angry angry angry

“No I.D my mentor now let the story begin” - Kanye(Big Brother). . . .Graduation 2007
“No I.D on the track now let the story begin” - Jigga(D.O.A.) . . . . . . .Blueprint 3  2009.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Stop your blood clot crying
The kids the dog, everybody dying -- no lying".
. . . . . Notorious B.I.G.(You're Nobody Till Somebody Kills You). . . Life After Death 1997.

. . . . . .Jay-Z(D.O.A.). . . . .Blueprint 3 2009.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by mystikal(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2009
Song is mis-titled. This will not even put a dent in autotune. I'm a jay fan (Prefer EM more anyway) but if your going to have a song title Death Of Autotune you better murder it not just glide over the beat. He doesnt kill autotune and barely addresses it other than the chorus/hook. good tune but overated.

And if he is so anti autotune, why is the king of autotone, Mr Kanye, on this track? hiss!
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Fucking hell. . . . . .Jigga should stop rapping!!

Christ, Jay-Z coulda made a better piece with that beat but his ineptitude ruined everything.
He coulda said more in a clever way but trust the poof to spoil the broth.
When would Jigga stop biting lyrics? This is not even funny anymore. angry angry angry

“No I.D my mentor now let the story begin” - Kanye(Big Brother). . . .Graduation 2007
“No I.D on the track now let the story begin” - Jigga(D.O.A.) . . . . . . .Blueprint 3  2009.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. . . . . Notorious B.I.G.(You're Nobody Till Somebody Kills You). . . Life After Death 1997.

. . . . . .Jay-Z(D.O.A.). . . . .Blueprint 3 2009.

. . . . ineptitude? . . . .  . . . . dont let ur love for eminem cloud your judgement. . . . . . . .

biting?. . . . thats like condeming a hip hop track for 'biting' if it uses a sample of another song .  .  . . .  . . . . isnt that biting?

how does the use of those lyrics within 48 bars show jigga is biting? . . . . . . . he is simply paying homage to biggie.

mystikal:

Song is mis-titled. This will not even put a dent in autotune. I'm a jay fan (Prefer EM more anyway) but if your going to have a song title Death Of Autotune you better murder it not just glide over the beat. He doesnt kill autotune and barely addresses it other than the chorus/hook. good tune but overated.

And if he is so anti autotune, why is the king of autotone, Mr Kanye, on this track? hiss!

I wonder the same thing cos kanye is the worst culprit of running with t-pains style . . . . . . . could be just a good marketing gimmick, tapping into a nerve. Lots of people are fed up . . . .  autotune is fine but its getting a bit outta hand at the moment.  IMO.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2009
rapjunkie:

. . . . ineptitude? . . . .  . . . . dont let ur love for eminem cloud your judgement. . . . . . . .
biting?. . . . thats like condeming a hip hop track for 'biting' if it uses a sample of another song .  .  . . .  . . . . isnt that biting?
how does the use of those lyrics within 48 bars show jigga is biting? . . . . . . . he is simply paying homage to biggie.

He should let the BIG veteran alone. . . . .He has bitten from him more than enough.
Gosh, Jadakiss was closer to Biggie than Jigga and you will never hear Jada stealing lyrics off Biggie. . . . . .
If you are going to murder autotune, please do it without any blemish. This is a classic case of a pot calling kettle black.

He wasn't paying any homage to Biggie. . . .Paying homage is screaming RIP-BIGGIE SMALLS.
How many of today's listeners even know Biggie had written that lyrics 12 years ago?? This is classic BITING.
Was he paying homage to Eminem on "Success" as well?

I wonder the same thing cos kanye is the worst culprit of running with t-pains style . . . . . . . could be just a good marketing gimmick, tapping into a nerve. Lots of people are fed up . . . .  autotune is fine but its getting a bit outta hand at the moment.  IMO.

Jigga should shut the Bleep up. . . . .T-Pain is not a fucking rapper, he is a singer.
He can use whatever vocoder that pleases him. . . . .Who complained when Roger Troutman was using it on 2Pac's "California Love" and "Computer Love" back in the days?
Kanye West is the only culprit here and he is Jigga's protege so what gives!!!
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Jigga should shut the Bleep up. . . . .T-Pain is not a fucking rapper, he is a singer.
He can use whatever vocoder that pleases him. . . . .Who complained when Roger Troutman was using it on 2Pac's "California Love" and "Computer Love" back in the days?
Kanye West is the only culprit here and he is Jigga's protege so what gives!!!

you are absolutely right, t-pain can use any vocoder that pleases him. he is a singer  BUT I dont think he is having a go at t-pain.  just rappers who think they are singers cos of autotune.

thats why kanye's involvement confuses me . . .
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by chiogo(f): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2009
LOL, Sauron Sauron Sauron, you never change. Aiight, Lemme post some parts of 'Big Brother' lyrics.

Staduim status
Uh

My big brother was Big's brother

Used to be Dame and Bigs brother
Who was hip hop brother
Who was No I.D friend
No I.D My mentor
Now let the story begin

It's the hard knock life tour
Sell out, picture us in the mall
Copin iceberg and yell out Jigga
Yea that's what we would yell out
Yell out
You know the name do
I gotta spell out or tell bout
J A Y an Ye so shy
That he won't even step to his idol to say hi
Standing there like a mime
And let the chance pass by
Back of my mind he could change your life
With all these beats I did atleast let him hear it
Atleast you could brag to your friends back at the gig
But he got me out my mama crib
Then he help me get my mama a crib

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Every idiot knows Kanye did that big brother song for Jay-z. How can you bite a line dedicated to you? Can we now say that Kanye's "It's the hard knock life tour" was biting off jigga's 'hard knock life'?. Seriously, I know you hate jigga but come up with something else.

I agree with the rest, Kanye shouldn't be exempted. If anything, he's the biggest rapper turned autotune user. Lil' wayne too. But hey, I guess people seem to fancy rappers using it, just seems weird to me. I try to appreciate songs like 'amazing' but it woulda sounded better if it was more original. See how that kid on American idol or some show killed Kanye in his own song with his real voice.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
rapjunkie:

you are absolutely right, t-pain can use any vocoder that pleases him. he is a singer  BUT I dont think he is having a go at t-pain.  just rappers who think they are singers cos of autotune.
thats why kanye's involvement confuses me . . .

He should face other things affecting the rap industry. . . . .Rappers using autotune does not bovver me one bit.
Autotunes won't help em with multis, delivery and slant rhymes.

chiogo:

LOL, Sauron Sauron Sauron, you never change. Aiight, Lemme post some parts of 'Big Brother' lyrics.

Puhleeeeeeeeeeeease, Jigga has been accused of biting plenty of times.
He should quit interpolating rapper's lyrics. . . . .There are better ways he coulda worded that shyte instead of lifting it directly.
Was Biggie's line dedicated to him also? Was Eminem's line on "I'm Back" dedicated to Jigga too when he took his line verbatim??
When would you Jigga fans realise your hero is a lazy piece of turd?

Every idiot knows Kanye did that big brother song for Jay-z. How can you bite a line dedicated to you? Can we now say that Kanye's "It's the hard knock life tour" biting off jigga's 'hard knock life'?. Seriously, I know you hate jigga but come up with something else.

He stole Biggie's rhymes AGAIN!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by chiogo(f): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Puhleeeeeeeeeeeease, Jigga has been accused of biting plenty of times.
He should quit interpolating rapper's lyrics. . . . .There are better ways he coulda worded that shyte instead of lifting it directly.
Was Biggie's line dedicated to him also? Was Eminem's line on "I'm Back" dedicated to Jigga too when he took his line verbatim??
When would you Jigga fans realise your hero is a lazy piece of turd?

He stole Biggie's rhymes AGAIN!!! cheesy cheesy
He's not my hero, I just like the way he raps. smiley you're a hater. point blank. period.
I'm no biggie fan so I wouldn't know what song you're talking about. For someone who detests Jigga so much, you show know how to research him. Keep it up, he appreciates the 'customers'. wink
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by A40(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2009
Its a brilliant track me thinks the title was just to kick up dust but Hov went hard on this one i can't wait for Bluepint 3 to drop and rehab me from the whackness of EM's relapse

Sauron is a Jigga hater pay him no mind the most annoying part is he would still run and quote his lines from time to time on the sports section
Rare guns if you dare come near the fortress

@Sauron
Your darling EM also bit IZZO(H.O.V.A) on Business on the TES LP but i trust you would not point that out
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Sauron1: 2:21am On Jun 08, 2009
chiogo:

For someone who detests Jigga so much, you show know how to research him. Keep it up, he appreciates the 'customers'. wink

Research who?
I can smell the lyrics of other rappers from a while away.
Jigga is a bloody biter, . . . .Nas dissed him on Ether. . . .

"How much of Biggie's raps gon come outta ya FAT lips?"

"First, Biggie's ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big
Dick sucking lips, why not you let the late, great veteran live."

A-40:

Sauron is a Jigga hater pay him no mind the most annoying part is he would still run and quote his lines from time to time on the sports section
Rare guns if you dare come near the fortress

Quote Jigga's weak lines? Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze.

@Sauron
Your darling EM also bit IZZO(H.O.V.A) on Business on the TES LP but i trust you would not point that out

Eminem bit Jigga on "Business"??
Where is the evidence? Eminem will never bite a nucca like Jigga.
Wetin wan cause am?
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by mystikal(m): 3:25am On Jun 08, 2009
by the way, i heard NO I.D produced d track, not Kanye!

And Apparently according 2 Hov, Tpain. Kanye n Weezy r d only ones allowed 2 use the autotune; how clever!
[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/FP_lUh5CIo0[/flash]
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2009
mystikal:

by the way, i heard NO I.D produced d track, not Kanye!

And Apparently according 2 Hov, Tpain. Kanye n Weezy r d only ones allowed 2 use the autotune; how clever!

thats why the whole thing is beginning to smell like a publicity stunt for Blueprint 3. if u are going after autotune rappers, then kanye and weezy have to head the list. I dont get the logic!

i still dig the track though, cos it taps into what i have felt for a while about this whole autotune nonsense

~Sauron~:

He wasn't paying any homage to Biggie. . . .Paying homage is screaming RIP-BIGGIE SMALLS.
How many of today's listeners even know Biggie had written that lyrics 12 years ago?? This is classic BITING.

dont agree with u on that one. do u really think jigga wouldnt know people will get its a biggie line? its only context is to pay homage to biggie! How does it enhance the song apart from stand out and make people ask ' i wonder what he is refering to'?

again u talk about biting. . . .  if jigga is biting then by the same token, sampling as a whole is biting and everybody is guilty.
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by ofokasibe: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2009
@sauron
dont give urself headache over biting . or line referral. everyone bites this days . what do u say about sampling where people chop off peoples entire songs and turn it into theirs. jayz biting or line referral is not a crime in hiphop.

@rapjunkie
thanks for the lyrics and to the person who started this topic , thanx a lot ,. i never heard the song b4 now

@chiogo
ur mouth is always so loud when u hear jayz . go and sit down somewhere jare. we all knw ur trippin for biyi oyonze's husband ,.buhaha

@ibime and A40
you two are the only ones talking sense . sampling biting, and overlifting is no longer an hiphop issue

@topic
kanye and jay are brothers in hiphop. its normal to favour ur family member

AUTOTUNE . jay aint insulting nobody , he is just making hiphop music thats what hiphop is all about ,. thanks jigga for a great song and a great title. lol DEATH OF THE AUTOTUNE BITCH . I GUESS I HAVE TO FREESTYLE ON THAT BEAT TOO . RAPJUNKIE THATS COOL?INIT?
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by rapjunkie(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2009
ofokasibe:

AUTOTUNE . jay aint insulting nobody , he is just making hiphop music thats what hiphop is all about ,. thanks jigga for a great song and a great title. lol DEATH OF THE AUTOTUNE BITCH . I GUESS I HAVE TO FREESTYLE ON THAT BEAT TOO . RAPJUNKIE THATS COOL?INIT?

lol . . . . can't wait to hear it!!!
Re: New Jay Z! - Death Of The Autotune by Raze: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2009
Dude sounds like he's 'jocking' autotune. Jigga shouldn't steer down the controversial lane. That doesn't mean I don't like the song tho especially the beat. That's that Rocafella soul music. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozzy Bosco - Tinini Ft Olamide [video Download] / Download Diz letest hit Duncan Mighty_giving Glory To Da Lord / Super Kids - Goodbye Teacher, Daddy's Girl, Roll Your Boat & Other Nursery Rhyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.