Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? (8711 Views)

Should Nigeria Grant Morroco's Request To Join ECOWAS? / Philip Effiong Associate Professor. Biafra? Yes!!, Apologies? No!! / "No To Biafra, Yes To One Nigeria" Campaigners Holding A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by OilIndustry(m): 1:16am On Dec 18, 2015
People from all over the World are casting their vote now!
YOUR VOTE IS YOUR VOICE
The Whole World must hear & decide this
There is a global voting that is currently going on, Should Nigeria grant independence to Biafra, Yes or No
also state your reasons for your Yes & No

CAST YOUR VOTE NOW & SHARE IT!

visit http://www.alldaywow.com/global-voting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Raiders: 1:24am On Dec 18, 2015
No. Igbos are Nigerians and they need to remain part of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by minasota(f): 1:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Raiders:
Clap for ya self

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by donsteady(m): 1:35am On Dec 18, 2015
Not at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by jemir000: 1:37am On Dec 18, 2015
Raiders:

hope you now agree that Lagos is a no man's land?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Raiders: 1:41am On Dec 18, 2015
jemir000:

hope you now agree that Lagos is a no man's land?
Onitsha and Aba are also no man's land too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by jemir000: 1:48am On Dec 18, 2015
Raiders:
Onitsha and Aba are also no man's land too

yes...I am not Igbo...since our oil down south belongs to Nigeria, Lagos belongs to everybody!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 18, 2015
NO.

I'm not in any way tribally biased but to come to think of it only a brainwashed Ibo man will dare leave his business for Biafran protest placard. That is most 'un-Iboish'.

Why the agitation? I don't see the Ibo man marginalized, in every part of the country were there is trade and commerce the Ibo man has an 'Eze Ndigbo' so also have the Ibos been formidable allies and opposition in the Nigerian polity(even to the highest echelon).
What has been happening to Eastern state budget allocation(the utillization)is what someone should be bothered about. Corruption has eaten into the fabrics of a great country leaven the citizenry in anguish, suspicion and confusion. Hunger in the most remote places on earth has been known to turn the most civillized men into carnibals. Naturally, hungry men come very mean.

Oh! Our difference in our cultural background?,difference does not mean evil. DIFFERENCE blends well with UNDERSTANDING and TOLERANCE, in the same light it is evil when assumption, suspicion and prejudice is the result of what people who's cultural background are different from yours(you can take that to the Bank)

I'm a Yoruba man, I would gladly marry my daughter man to an Hausa, Fulani, Ibo or Delta man if he posesses the necessary virtues and qualities of a God-fearing and decent person.

Biafra is not an alternative. If we can't live together in the same country, we'll eventually be territorial enemies in the future. Think of the future of our children(some are inter-married).

LET'S SQUASH THE BEEF, SHOW LOVE, NOT SUSPICION BASED ON TRIBALISTIC SENTIMENTS.

11 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by ogdada: 4:58am On Dec 18, 2015
Igbeyi aye
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by sanmibukunmi: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2015
is Nigeria Nigeria the colonial master of Biafra.....?

6 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

The future of your children should be who they are originally ment to be
Nigeria is not original
Never was
And never will be
The earlier you guys own up to this fact the better for you
Its time everyone does the needful
The time for playing games is over

What could be more original than the constitutional sovereignty of a country.
Some people chose to live a lie because of sentiments that have been passed out by their elders.
Remember I mentioned some people being brainwashed. The after effect of what you are asking for can be catastrophic. Are you ready to be a foreigner in Lagos(your commercial nerve centre)? Your response has no proof of being an educated person(I'm not saying you cannot read and write sir). Oga, you are ignorant and myopic. Sorry 4 your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** **grins**

Can you argue like you are educated. Hence, you may most likely be unable to read and understand the point I was trying to make earlier. Words of advice: 1. Face your trade. 2. A trip to Rwanda or Congo may help your brain that has been(obviously)washed with propaganda.

NO OFFENSE MEANT SIR. cool

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by MyGeneration(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2015
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Like we've always said, Blackmailing Biafrans with properties and lagos port won't help your nigeria. There is no brainwash here, is your president post-election 97% -5% also part of the brainwash, was the farouk-kayode conversation part of the brainwash? Was your Oba lagoon comments part of brainwash? Stop deceiving yourself trying to save whatever is remaining of it. You can't successfully brainwash the most intelligent and republican people in africa-Biafrans. Think oduduwa for the future of your kids. **grins**

uhmm ! I guess you need a job...you should have said so !
But while I'm trying to get you a sales boy vacancy, watch your mouth SSS people fit catch you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by kcpumping(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:
NO.

I'm not in any way tribally biased but to come to think of it only a brainwashed Ibo man will dare leave his business for Biafran protest placard. That is most 'un-Iboish'.

Why the agitation? I don't see the Ibo man marginalized, in every part of the country were there is trade and commerce the Ibo man has an 'Eze Ndigbo' so also have the Ibos been formidable allies and opposition in the Nigerian polity(even to the highest echelon).
What has been happening to Eastern state budget allocation(the utillization)is what someone should be bothered about. Corruption has eaten into the fabrics of a great country leaven the citizenry in anguish, suspicion and confusion. Hunger in the most remote places on earth has been known to turn the most civillized men into carnibals. Naturally, hungry men come very mean.

Oh! Our difference in our cultural background?,difference does not mean evil. DIFFERENCE blends well with UNDERSTANDING and TOLERANCE, in the same light it is evil when assumption, suspicion and prejudice is the result of what people who's cultural background are different from yours(you can take that to the Bank)

I'm a Yoruba man, I would gladly marry my daughter man to an Hausa, Fulani, Ibo or Delta man if he posesses the necessary virtues and qualities of a God-fearing and decent person.

Biafra is not an alternative. If we can't live together in the same country, we'll eventually be territorial enemies in the future. Think of the future of our children(some are inter-married).

LET'S SQUASH THE BEEF, SHOW LOVE, NOT SUSPICION BASED ON TRIBALISTIC SENTIMENTS.

couldn't help but quote you bro......no you can not, let alone gladly cause I know it deep down your mind you will never marry your daughter to an IBO man...do you know why? most of you guys are tribalisc and would do everything to keep your daughter far from an IBO man, that is why as soon as you give birth to a child you start feeding him/her with your hatred and reason why they should not marry IBO......to be frank we would have been better off one country but no we are not one at all....if a Yoruba man can go to UK and become oba or call it mayor. if an IBO man can go to USA and voteed for in election why cant we acclaimed country allow an IBO oba in the west? bro once again too much envy and hatred is the bane of our problem so I think we got no choice than to break maybe by so doing we will be able to foster love as neighbouring country which is the greatest command to mankind.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2015
kettykings:
The same people who not long ago were crying about igbos trooping into their regions are now the same people who are the most vocal against biafra.
"Confusion break bone . . .yeekpa..." - Fela

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors / Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.