Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) (86004 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online / Mob Beats Lagos Teacher, Rescues 14-year-old From Rape (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2015
Otapipia:

If that is the case, who posted the unclad pictures on the internet? The guy is guilty as charged. If unclad picture were sent to him in confidence, why post it on the internet? Why blackmail her?

This conclusion is not very bright.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Orikinla(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:
Kunle reeks of lies. A wolf in sheep clothing. He is an unrepentant sadist that should be given a dose of his own bitter medicine.
The lady fell for a plan. It should also serve as a warning for girls that believe that they are big enough to take care of theirselves. A goat cannot negotiate it's release in a pack of hyeanas.

After raping you in their room, the best way to keep using you is by using manipulation of the most evil ways. Even boasting about it to friends like them.

To people that would want to defend Kunle(the likes of..), a prostitute is better, but if try to be funny with those, best believe they,ll rip your balls apart.
. How can any sane boy or man ask a girlfriend to send him or show him pictures of her nu-de? Why should any sane girl or woman send her nu-de pictures to any boy or man? Are they cursed? A beautiful young lady that wanted a role in a movie sent me her pictures in a short night gown and I dismissed her (she is a member of Nairaland in the UK). A female friend visited me and showed me pictures of herself in transparent night gown and I dismissed her. The beautiful half caste wife of a general in the Nigerian Army once showed me herself topless and I was embarrassed! PLEASE, GIRLS AND LADIES STOP DEGRADING AND DISGRACING YOURSELVES AND YOUR WOMANHOOD BY DISPLAYING AND HAWKING YOURSELF AS SEX OBJECTS TO BOYS AND MEN. ANY BOY OR MAN ASKING YOU FOR YOUR NU-DE PICTURES IS SATANIC AND IS OUT TO RAPE YOU AND HARM YOU. A friend once slept with a very beautiful black girl and she allowed him to take her nu-de pictures which he later showed me and others to brag about how easy it was for him to have sex with her and she was posing for his camera phone. And tomorrow one ignorant man will see her as wife material? FIE!

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Ridwan123(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2015
I have some pics like Dat too.. a girl sent dem too me on whatsapp
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2015
Otapipia:

If that is the case, who posted the unclad pictures on the internet? The guy is guilty as charged. If unclad picture were sent to him in confidence, why post it on the internet? Why blackmail her?

Are you sure the guy posted the pics online? Can you stake your life that the guy posted the pics online?

If your life is not valuable, can you stake your child's life (born / unborn)?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by cyprus000: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:
Kunle reeks of lies. A wolf in sheep clothing. He is an unrepentant sadist that should be given a dose of his own bitter medicine.
The lady fell for a plan. It should also serve as a warning for girls that believe that they are big enough to take care of theirselves. A goat cannot negotiate it's release in a pack of hyeanas.

After raping you in their room, the best way to keep using you is by using manipulation of the most evil ways. Even boasting about it to friends like them.

To people that would want to defend Kunle(the likes of..), a prostitute is better, but if try to be funny with those, best believe they,ll rip your balls apart.
[size=13pt]
Sincerely speaking. You made no atom of sense.

You will be a terrible judge and a leader. Learn how to curtail the prejudice taking over your foresight.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by InMyOpinion(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2015
philip0906:
At what point did Kunle take the nude pictures?? While you were being raped or when? Gbemisola never told us that...she clearly avoided going anywhere near that question.

This is exactly what happened:
Kunkle and gbemisola were in a relationship. Gbemisola during the course of there relationship sent Kunle nude pix. Kunle either ignorantly or willingly pushed the nude pix to the Web.
Gbemisola found out about her nude pix being all over the Web, decided to come up with the rape story-owing to the shame, as her own way of getting back at Kunle.

Silly people

That's it!
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by sirp2007: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2015
philip0906:
At what point did Kunle take the nude pictures?? While you were being raped or when? Gbemisola never told us that...she clearly avoided going anywhere near that question.

This is exactly what happened:
Kunkle and gbemisola were in a relationship. Gbemisola during the course of there relationship sent Kunle nude pix. Kunle either ignorantly or willingly pushed the nude pix to the Web.
Gbemisola found out about her nude pix being all over the Web, decided to come up with the rape story-owing to the shame, as her own way of getting back at Kunle.

Silly people

My thought also....l find it hard 2 comprehend hw Kunle snap (b4,during or after d allege rape) d pics when it was jus 2 of them in d scene.
But it was wrong of him 2 publish her n-de pics
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Orikinla:
ANY BOY OR MAN ASKING YOU FOR YOUR NU-DE PICTURES IS SATANIC AND IS OUT TO RAPE YOU AND HARM YOU.

You know this is a very ignorant statement right?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2015
sirp2007:

My thought also....l find it hard 2 comprehend hw Kunle snap (b4,during or after d allege rape) d pics when it was jus 2 of them in d scene.

Why are you sure he published the pics?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by onome2013: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2015
He will receive his reward from God soon. Even if she was not raped, why should he be so animalistic to send her pictures to the Internet?
Is this civilization or crazy act?. I know is not easy,but the best is for her to forget about what happened and focus more about her future.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2015
bobosh02:
D kunle is a disgrace if truly he his a graduate, imagine sumone who cud afford to attend a private uni being stupid,blackmailing a teenage girl who isn't even an undergraduate for 1500 recharge card etc,d kunle nids a rehab as soon as possible,if truly d girl sent those pics n showed her face,den she is also very stupid

Can you stake your life her version is true?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Larryfest(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2015
Dis story gt k leg joor,she hs only met him once n ws comfortable followin him home 2check pics of cake on his fone hmm! Dats nt straight atal
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Femistico(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2015
So the guy was raping her nd at the same time snapping her abi? this girl can lie...I knew it was her family member that told her to said that in order to cover up the shame/mess...there is no traces of rape here

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2015
onome2013:
He will receive his reward from God soon. Even if she was not raped, why should he be so animalistic to send her pictures to the Internet?
Is this civilization or crazy act?. I know is not easy,but the best is for her to forget about what happened and focus more about her future.

Are you sure he is the one that posted them to the Internet?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by hedonistic: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2015
I need to see the uncensored nude pictures to judge the case properly.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by jascon1(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2015
xexy:
she has no evidence of rape but she can take him to court for blackmail if she has the messages but the story of rape get k leg
I ain't sure about her age, but since she graduated from high school last year, I suppose she is still a minor. Though, she is still a teenager, And even if she consented, There's something like statutory rape.
Meanwhile, leaking her nudity to the public could send him 13-18 years years behind bars and his accomplice, 2-8 years if the family get on the case proper. They may have started way back from her high school days.
He sounded too confident on his right without understanding his infringement on her right. It is not natural for a teen to send you pics of her nudity without request.
Nigeria has no firm law on sexual crimes committed on minors, so he may escape this one.
It is an evil crime. Lesson to learn from girls who send their nudity to strangers.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Kekekenny(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2015
Useless girl.u see ur life
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by tgmservice: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2015
We can only judge by seeing the state and mood she was in when the unclad pics where taken.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by suremossty(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2015
This is outrageous... the grl could be defined as nothing but a disgrace to her family,friends even her neighbors... very promiscuous grl... olosho omokeke ree, to my own perspective kunle has no case to answer... the grl is a beast of the highest order
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by passionate88: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2015
Some girls mumu die angry angry angry angry
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2015
This girl is very foolish. In this jet age u r still meeting a guy because he wants to show u pics of a cake..lol. What happened to bbm,whatsapp, mms,fbook ,tugoetc? Useless girl
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2015
jascon1:
I ain't sure about her age, but since she graduated from high school last year, I suppose she is still a minor. Though, she is still a teenager, And even if she consented, There's something like statutory rape.
Meanwhile, leaking her nudity to the public could send him 13-18 years years behind bars and his accomplice, 2-8 years if the family get on the case proper. They may have started way back from her high school days.
He sounded too confident on his right without understanding his infringement on her right. It is not natural for a teen to send you pics of her nudity without request.
Nigeria has no firm law on sexual crimes committed on minors, so he may escape this one.
It is an evil crime. Lesson to learn from girls who send their nudity to strangers.

First of all, why are you sure he leaked the pics himself?

Secondly what's the age of consent for sexual activities in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Chanchit: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Even with Kunle's side of the story, he's still wrong to have shown anybody those pixs, I've also got unclad pix sent to me once in awhile and I've never shown it to anyone, I delete them so someone else won't have to see it, so showing your friends is a breach of trust. And he has not talked about the black mail, that's another offense.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2015
The girl Na bastard ... She sent those pictures to him ..Nija babes enjoy sending nude pictures to boys. Me I will never share such oh.. Perhaps the girls Bleep another better guy Na so the guy vex what a stupid boy. Make someone arrange him mama nude pictures post am on Facebook .. No need for police
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by younghartz(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Once you picmic a pix it goes to to the internet....that's were d mistake came from.
His frnds from picmic app might have save d pix
Note: they also like and comment on pixmic aPp.
#my2cent
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by simplisity(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2015
suruwilliams:
bro why are you jumping into conclusion the guy just said he had evidence of the chat where the girl sent the naked pictures na wa for you o
So u jst believe that. Did u see d chat. There is nothing watsoever that would warrant the guy to do such thing. Killing is not only when some one use gun or other things that kill.Psychological killing is d worst killing, bcs it kills slowly, and that was what he has done to d girl.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2015
Mikollon1:

I know you read the last paragraphs, therefore, you are not very bright. You do what you do for likes and female approval.

you read the last paragraph, prostitutes may rip your balls apart. PHD pervert.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2015
OJO ESAN KUNLE NSU LOWO, LOJO TIO RO...............................
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by younghartz(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2015
sirp2007:

Have u heard of rehphoyol (although I can't spell it well)
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by MinorityTribe: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Women never learn. God forbid i will ever send unclad pics to anyone, If unclad pics is a proof of love then to hell with it.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:

you read the last paragraph, prostitutes may rip your balls apart. PHD pervert.

But you have no balls for prostitutes to rip apart. Your maid ripped them apart in 1999 when you tried to rape her. Remember?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2015
simplisity:
So u jst believe that. Did u see d chat. There is nothing watsoever that would warrant the guy to do such thing. Killing is not only when some one use gun or other things that kill.Psychological killing is d worst killing, bcs it kills slowly, and that was what he has done to d girl.

So you are 100% sure the guy posted the pictures to the Internet himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.