Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) (86013 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online / Mob Beats Lagos Teacher, Rescues 14-year-old From Rape (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by dollarathe(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2015
sugarberry/audu comes to mind
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by MinorityTribe: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Chanchit:
Even with Kunle's side of the story, he's still wrong to have shown anybody those pixs, I've also got unclad pix sent to me once in awhile and I've never shown it to anyone, I delete them so someone else won't have to see it, so showing your friends is a breach of trust. And he has not talked about the black mail, that's another offense.
One day you will share those unclad pics to the world on purpose or mistake. Stop asking for or accepting unclad pics since ladies are so dumb and will keep sending.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2015
WHERE ARE THE NUDE PICTURES?!!!!!!!! Or...Adonbilivit
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2015
younghartz:

Have u heard of rehphoyol (although I can't spell it well)

Have you heard of Shame/Embarrassment?

In this case, it can ensue when a person gets petrified and mortified that an action has become very disappointing. Such a person will do anything to get that lost dignity back. Even if the individual has to frame someone else for spite or public sympathy.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by comodo: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2015
Ok naa. Watsap chat. Oya open the chat make we see am.

If it dey there na the girl dey lie.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by emmykk(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2015
ABJDOT:
The story is not straight....how could she follow unknown guy to his place....the guy also got so many of her nude pics, can she also account for that.. What I see here is just lust or foul play.
defender even if the lady sent those pix to him.

Why should he show his friends or circulate them?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by younghartz(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2015
Mikollon1:

Have you heard of Shame/Embarrassment?

In this case, it can ensue when a person gets petrified and mortified that an action has become very disappointing. Such a person will do anything to get that lost dignity back. Even if the individual has to frame someone else for spite or public sympathy.

Yeah! I knw wat ya trying to say.....
Someone above me asked how was it possible to snap and rape at d same time.....he might have used drugs...
Once you picmic any pic it goes to d internet...so his frnds must av seen and save dem all and share.....
Note: you can also like and comment on picmic app.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2015
Truth be told, sending n*de pics is just for fun, its not a determinant of love, can't say for others who have ulterior motives for that, if you gat it, just flaunt it, beauty needs to be appreciated regardless. But there are. three sides of every story, the accused, the prosecutor and the truth. Proper investigation would surface the truth, when u see pics taken on rape, u gonna know cos a sane girl wont strike a clear dope pose when she knows she's been forcefully asked to so, I neither believe the girl nor the guy. The showed the guys nd deleted them, never knew we could reproduce a pic what do not have soft or hard copies of.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Sincerely speaking. You made no atom of sense.

You will be a terrible judge and a leader. Learn how to curtail the prejudice taking over your foresight.
[/size]

Kunle's gang shocked
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by olutop(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Something is surely fishing here.....I dnt trust the lady atalll, same thing goes to the guy in question
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by platz(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2015
19 years nd you still call her teenager... My dear you need Jesus
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2015
younghartz:

Yeah! I knw wat ya trying to say.....
Someone above me asked how was it possible to snap and rape at d same time.....he might have used drugs...
Once you picmic any pic it goes to d internet...so his frnds must av seen and save dem all and share.....
Note: you can also like and comment on picmic app.

Your are predisposed to thinking he raped her so you are pulling things of out the air to support your claim.

Going by your idea, he drugged her, rapd her, sent her home then had her take the drugs at home again so it will make her euphoric when she takes her own noodes and WHATSAPP them to him (while he is in his house and she in her house). You see how weird it sounds?

Also, your pics don't automatically go to the Internet when you picmix. You can even picmix offline if you so desire. You can picmix and have the file updated as ur Bbm DP if you set it that way. Are you aware of this?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by seunowokade(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2015
This girl must be so dull or she may be telling some lies. How can u just follow a total stranger to unknown place just to see a picture (Cake) on a phone. So, she can't asked the guy to upload it and send it to her on WhatsApp or Facebook messenger?

And for the stupid guy, He is a very wicked soul to have done this, and he also have some females in his family like his mother, sisters... He must have been doing this to some girls in the past who don't have courage to expose him.

Sometimes you feel some set of people are devil itself with their crude actions
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2015
platz:
19 years nd you still call her teenager... My dear you need Jesus

nineTEEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2015
seunowokade:
This girl must be so dull or she may be telling some lies. How can u just follow a total stranger to unknown place just to see a picture (Cake) on a phone. So, she can't asked the guy to upload it and send it to her on WhatsApp or Facebook messenger?

And for the stupid guy, He is a very wicked soul to have done this, and he also have some females in his family like his mother, sisters... He must have been doing this to some girls in the past who don't have courage to expose him.

Are you 100% sure he uploaded the pictures himself?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by alaskido(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2015
See Gobe. After the Reggae play the blues. Even your boo get a boo. She no be virgin now. Girl follow man go his house and you call that rape?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by seaga: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:
Kunle reeks of lies. A wolf in sheep clothing. He is an unrepentant sadist that should be given a dose of his own bitter medicine.
The lady fell for a plan. It should also serve as a warning for girls that believe that they are big enough to take care of theirselves. A goat cannot negotiate it's release in a pack of hyeanas.

After raping you in their room, the best way to keep using you is by using manipulation of the most evil ways. Even boasting about it to friends like them.

To people that would want to defend Kunle(the likes of..), a prostitute is better, but if try to be funny with those, best believe they,ll rip your balls apart.

Are you sure you are not related to the girl, because the way you were just brewing. ....,that been said, the guy was irresponsible for leaking it to his friends, and who knows who actually leaked it to the Internet. The girl,sorry is her middle name
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2015
The girl story no pure.. the guy's story is even more believeable.

Concern 2 of them.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by obinnashady(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2015
ABJDOT:
The story is not straight....how could she follow unknown guy to his place....the guy also got so many of her nude pics, can she also account for that.. What I see here is just lust or foul play.
baba u get sense.these two are dating,just that when her nudes went viral on the internet,her family decided to press charges,alleging that it is the guy who leaked them.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by jaydee87(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2015
when u ask girls to always have a good relationship with their brothers they no go gree, if she speak with her elders this will not happen, cos she would be adviced not to but all this teenagers of now are always crazy about love.... and for kunle u a disgrace to graduates and men in general how would use nude pictures to betray u so called girl friend even after tasting her honeypot u still demanded for money so u won't post her pictures... the stories from the two of them is incomplete so we need a complete story before we judge.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Duru009(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2015
The girl has no case to answer. She has absolutely no evidence to proof.

The guy has enough evidence to nail her. Girls of nowadays n nude thins.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by preetyb(f): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2015
This guy should rot in jail to serve as a lesson to the other idiots. If truely they were lovers as he claimed and also that the girl sent him her nude pics, why then does he have to show the nude of his girl to his friends if his intention towards the girl is pure?
Can he show his friends the nude pics of his sister? If no then he has to rot in jail.
Most Nigerian guyz are fond of this rubbish. And it is only those that are extremely wicked that can do a thing like this, people like this must not be spared.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mopolchi: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Na dem ooo! I think say na for London na im dem sabi do this thing. Dem dey do am for this country?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by preetyb(f): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2015
alaskido:
See Gobe. After the Reggae play the blues. Even your boo get a boo. She no be virgin now. Girl follow man go his house and you call that rape?
People like u should be treated with no mercy...Rapist.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by seunowokade(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Mikollon1:

Are you 100% sure he uploaded the pictures himself?
If he was not the one who uploaded the pictures, why blackmail? Asking for recharge card and 10,000 naira after...
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Orikinla(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2015
seunowokade:

. I have seen more than two young pretty Lagos babes "mumushily" follow an Abo-ki street shoemaker into a house to get their shoes he told them he kept inside. And that is how several "mumu" Nigerian babes have been lured and raped like idiots.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Daslim180:
A sane girl will not send the picture of her private parts to a guy. And a sane guy who really love you will never and ever think of demanding a nude picture of a girl. Irresponsible end time people.

Gbam...that's how a supposedly "churchy" oga Geisha asked for pics of my boobies saying "m a child of God I won't use them for nefarious purposes I just want to see how they look bare" and I was like shocked shocked shocked...then sent pics of a fat mans boobs...blocked nd deleted Mr holiness... grin
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2015
seaga:

Are you sure you are not related to the girl, because the way you were just brewing. ....,that been said, the guy was irresponsible for leaking it to his friends, and who knows who actually leaked it to the Internet. The girl,sorry is her middle name

Truth is...maybe I'm 2 hasty in judging this young man. It's because from my experience, guyz have more support and cover ups for their cruelty on unsuspecting girls. It could have been a relationship turned sour(or bitter). Even if the Police try to pervert justice,with a good lawyer the lawyers(Pros and Defs)should be able to prove if the picture were taken under duress or if indeed the girl made sexual advance and afterwards attempted to frame the guy up for rape when he jilted her. Now the grey areas are these: 1. What could be the motive for the girl accusing this guy of rape ? 2.What led to the cause of the event, did he at any point attempt to date the girl.
3. Medical examination should be able to give detailed forensic report if they had sex or she was raped.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2015
seunowokade:

If he was not the one who uploaded the pictures, why blackmail? Asking for recharge card and 10,000 naira after...

Are you 100% sure the blackmail occurred just because she stated it?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by tete7000(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2015
Daslim180:
A sane girl will not send the picture of her private parts to a guy. And a sane guy who really love you will never and ever think of demanding a nude picture of a girl. Irresponsible end time people.

The world has really gone mad. Sexting, mad adventure raving among insane people nowadays. Even if the guy has the nude picture from the girl, what good did it do him to spread such around?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Daslim180(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
tete7000:

The world has really gone mad. Sexting, mad adventure raving among insane people nowadays. Even if the guy has the nude picture from the girl, what good did it do him to spread such around?

Let me whisper into your ear....( Once you mistakenly send your unclad picture to a guy/girl you don't trust, there is high tendency of spreading it most especially to his/her friends and even uploading it on social media, abahh..... very bad)
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by tete7000(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2015
Daslim180:

Let me whisper into your ear....( Once you mistakenly send your unclad picture to a guy/girl you don't trust, there is high tendency of spreading it most especially to his/her friends and even uploading it on social media, abahh..... very bad)

Why should any rational person strips himself/herself naked and then take picture? Na end time thing using the words of lasisi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.