Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 (37738 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 5th December 2015 / Manchester United Vs Sunderland (3 - 0) On 26th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 by cashdosh(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
How dare u speak ill of the best manager in the history of #CFC? It's obvious you're not a Chelsea Fan. Sacking Jose is a great loss to the the barclays premier league itself and not just chelsea fc.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 by 12345DKO(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
TechtraGadgets:

With 100s of millions of dollars. Please forget the never say die attitude, scores of coaches have that, please tell me a coach that doesn't have the passion to win?! Don't confuse arrogance with passion.

The real coaches are simeone, klopp, even Guardiola, coaches who didn't spend 100s of millions buying players from different continent and we're able to build world class team.

Chelsea is enjoying today because of Abramovic.

Don't confuse being a Chelsea fan with being a Mourinho fan.
A Mourinho fan, I agree. But tell me the 100s of millions he spent at Porto and Inter when he used these underdog team to win the prestigious UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. When you talk about consistency you mention Jose and Pep not Simeon nor Klopp, when was the last time these two won a trophy and when did Jose win his last? See bro, without contradiction, Jose is a master when it comes to the game of football, no wonder he is referred to as the SPECIAL ONE.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 by YemiAde3(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Very soon the like of hazard will need to struggle for shirt when the new coach can't take failure from so called professional
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 by tonquendo4u(m): 2:27am On Dec 20, 2015
akinsbaba2015:
The players have been off colour all season but this business is about results. Mou did what he had to do to bring out the best in them but there was little left when up to 5key players lost form totally-Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Oscar & Mastic. We look to better days ahead.
They didn't lose form.It was sabotage

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 by unmask: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2015
12345DKO:

A Mourinho fan, I agree. But tell me the 100s of millions he spent at Porto and Inter when he used these underdog team to win the prestigious UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. When you talk about consistency you mention Jose and Pep not Simeon nor Klopp, when was the last time these two won a trophy and when did Jose win his last? See bro, without contradiction, Jose is a master when it comes to the game of football, no wonder he is referred to as the SPECIAL ONE.
he isn't referred to as the special one, he called himself the special one.......I would say he had his best time in porto.....at inter he had a blank cheque moratti saw to that

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 by dabossman(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2015
edwife:
Mukina2 baby,i missed you like kilode? kiss kiss

Dabossman dream On!

Oh, so you have been resuscitated. Was Mourinho the one keeping you on bed rest before? Well, thank God you are back. I mean you..., not Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 by xtervaganza(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
TechtraGadgets:

Carlo ancelloti has never taken any team to within a point of relegation.

Carlo ancelloti has conquered Italy and Europe on several occasions, the same team Mourinho left in shambles, and a club image he almost destroyed, Carlo ancelloti won the Champions League with.

Carlo ancelloti is the best coach to have ever coached Chelsea. If he had been given more time, what Mourinho did would have been child's play to what he would have done.

Leave foul words out of this, grow up.

Messi hasn't conquered the whole but he is the best player the game has ever seen (I'm a Ronaldo fan by the way), please stop talking nonsense about conquering every continent. Di Matteo conquered Europe while parking the boss, hell Greece conquered Europe by parking the bus.

Ancelloti, Ferguson, Guardiola, these are coaches in their own league. Mourinho is still a learner. Mourinho was outclassed by ordinary tito.

If he's first sack was a mistake, this one justifies the first sack. Big teams will avoid him like plague, and he will be a last resort, in the event that other top managers aren't available.

Del Bosque, said he had problems in the national Spanish team because of the enmity Mourinho had created between the players.
boy, you have no common sense at all

If you had made this comparison in some places you will be beaten almost to the point of death.

These pictures will show you how moronic you sound

Mind you, ancellotti is a fantastic coach, a top quality coach but he started his coaching career in 95, José stated in 2000 and won more

Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 by xtervaganza(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
If José had stayed on after winning the champions league like carlo he would also have some cheap cups to bolster hus trophy numbers like carlo

The club world cup, the European super cups Mourinho forfeited and still won more
Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 by BamiFun: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Watch what REAL MADRID did to Rayo.... This is not good ooo

http://www.viewingcity.com/real-madrid-vs-rayo-vallecano-2015-10-2/

Re: Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 by 12345DKO(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
unmask:
he isn't referred to as the special one, he called himself the special one.......I would say he had his best time in porto.....at inter he had a blank cheque moratti saw to that
He called himself the special one but the world agreed to this truth that he is indeed special.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins UEFA 2015/16 Best Player Award(pictured) / Brighton Vs Arsenal - ( 2 - 1) On 20th June 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 2) On 7th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.