Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" (4620 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / kk / kk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by wkkwl: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2015
Nothing pisses me off like

I chat a girl up

And only what she does is reply with "Ok''

Guy:whatup?
Bae:fine k
Guy:how was your day?

Bae:ok
Everything "ok"

Naija gurls don't even know how to intiate chat self,

Guy's have you experienced this before..

You contributions will be appreciated!!

Do have a blissful day Ahead.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by vizkiz: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2015
because they are not feeling you bro. Once she starts that shiit just wipe her ass off your list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Because she is a dullard who doesnt know how to spell words correctly.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by MzPecs(f): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2015
You're boring undecided
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by agarawu23(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2015
They are many on my chat list I abandoned like shiiit.

Her: hello
Me: hello , how u ?
Her. Cool and u?
Me: I am good
Her. KK
Me: how was your day ( just to keep the conversation going but these set of ladies are dumb as fvck)
Her: It was fine (they won't ask about yours o)
Me: good
Her : kk

Fvck off biitch angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by wkkwl: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:
You're boring undecided

I can't be boring dear

How will u know am boring without getting to know me first...

i don't keep your type on my list tho.....
You must be underage who know's maybe 17 sef

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by MzPecs(f): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2015
wkkwl:

I can't be boring dear

How will u know am boring without getting to know me first...

i don't keep your type on my list tho.....
You must be underage who know's maybe 17 sef
You see why I said you're boring..

Baba i'm not up to 17 sef.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by tuminix(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2015
Girls only want love if it's torture...

Make her feel like she needs you more than you need her..... she will definitely come around and be a better gurl...

wink
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Maxi112: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

then what r u doing here while teenagers like u should be in class room..

leave here at once to ur class
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by MzPecs(f): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Maxi112:

My school is on vacation! undecided
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Maxi112: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

My school is on vacation! undecided
u need 2go then not this platform

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2015
d day a girl or any lady replies me with k, dat day marks d end of our friendship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by MzPecs(f): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Maxi112:
u need 2go then not this platform
Okay.. embarassed
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by akinz4u(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2015
who evented 'kk' must be lashed at the village square..#OriginalVibeKiller
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2015
Maxi112:

Secondary schs are on christmas break nowcheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Maxi112: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:
Okay.. embarassed
good girl
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Maxi112: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2015
lefulefu:
Secondary schs are on christmas break nowcheesy
noted!! even u too dey secondary sch?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2015
I also hate that shiiit! 'K'

At least, write 'OK'

Plus some guys are too boring self
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2015
softappless:
d day a girl or any lady replies me with k, dat day marks d end of our friendship.
just bcox of 'K' grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Alexyswiss(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2015
if she replies you with "k"...
reply her with L M N O P

if she ask u wat it means... tell her you taught you both were reciting the Alphabeths

she go change asap

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2015
Abbykem:
just bcox of 'K' grin grin
yeah i dnt like it, it feels she is taking me 4 granted
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
softappless:
yeah i dnt like it, it feels she is taking me 4 granted
Ur view
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Abbykem:
Ur view
u c!! short reply like ur view annoys me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2015
softappless:
u c!! short reply like ur view annoys me
Ouch. Outta here
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2015
The one i hate d most is when she replies me with "HMMMM", "OK", "K", "KK"
Example
Him: i miss you
Bae: hmmmm (the worst part of it is dat, she will lengthen d "HMMMMMMMMMMMM"wink

Him: how you doin
Bae: fine

Him: any goodies?
Bae: nothing

Him: i love you
Bae: k

God, girls ehhh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by greyce: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2015
I only chat dt way with a guy who's boring me n i dunno hw 2 tell him 2 Bleep off
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Maxi112:
noted!! even u too dey secondary sch?
no na nursery sch i dey.i dey kg 2.my mummy just dey powder my yansh and dey wear me pampers as i dey yarn wit u so.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
greyce:
I only chat dt way with a guy who's boring me n i dunno hw 2 tell him 2 Bleep off
kk
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
adepeter26:
The one i hate d most is when she replies me with "HMMMM", "OK", "K", "KK"
Example
Him: i miss you
Bae: hmmmm (the worst part of it is dat, she will lengthen d "HMMMMMMMMMMMM"wink

Him: how you doin
Bae: fine

Him: any goodies?
Bae: nothing

Him: i love you
Bae: k

God, girls ehhh
if a lady is not feeling u she will always reply you like that.una go dey ignore d babes wey dey trip for una dey refer to them as cheap and una go dey run after d ones wey no even send una.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by luvguy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:
go sidon
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by stevecantrell: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
wkkwl:
Nothing pisses me off like
I chat a girl up
And only what she does is reply with "Ok''
Guy:whatup? Bae:fine k Guy:how was your day?
Bae:ok Everything "ok"
Naija gurls don't even know how to intiate chat self,
Guy's have you experienced this before..
You contributions will be appreciated!!

Do have a blissful day Ahead.
OP you're the one bothering to chat with them..
I don't have whatsapp No We chat, No Skype sh-t No messenger of any kind. My BB pin is for a select few only..
If you wanna chat, call me.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by sarutobie(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abbykem:
I also hate that shiiit! 'K'

At least, write 'OK'

Plus some guys are too boring self
ermmm how do you know someone is boring without even getting to know the person? a lot of people (females most especially) forget that even their closest friends were once strangers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Can Tell You 3 Shocking Things Your Day And Month Of Birth Reveals / Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.