Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH (21618 Views)

Naira Slides To 405/$ Amid Tight Dollar Supply / Dollar Free Fall Continues, Sells At N425/dollar / Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by daveP(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2015
Buhari Caused this!

Oil or not
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by Bollinger(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2015
Emyemyberry:
Ever since d dullard took over

badnews everyday

mr integrity my arse

my corruption fighter my foot

i continue to pity those who still think buhari is what he claims to be

buhari case with our economy is a hopeless one

even with clues from the opposition.

The last recession in America took one and half years to stop before there was a turn around. At one time in their history, it took four years to stop one. It took quality leadership to make that happen. Nigeria has been in a recession since independence, so, blaming buhari is nonsensical. If you say that is not accurate, then point to a period in Nigeria's history when we were not in a recession. Oil was discovered in Nigeria in 1956 and we have been dependent on it ever since. When a whole country's source of income is solely based on one source of revenue and lately, the recovery of looted funds, then that country does not deserve to exist. Nigerian's have no grasp of it's history which is why we blame whoever is in charge at that point in time. Also, amnesia reigns supreme. They forget too quickly. Obasanjo did more damage to this country than any other President in our history, but for some reason people can't see it. Nigerians, i hail una.

6 Likes

Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Electing Buari as President be like one day Dangote wakes up from sleep and makes his supposesly 90 year old father CEO Dangote Group of companies.. And the man no dey take advice.

What should he expect ? Free fall..
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by feaworaoja007: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2015
omooba969:

Wow shocked , good piece of art work you have up there baby. grin

A leopard never changes its spots & your art work is typical of chronic never-do-well wailers but you need a reminder that 'he who messes with the reaper had better pleaded the grave digger for a portion!'

Hug me baby. kiss
in Robert De Niro's voice "Talking 2 me? :/
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by jijikay(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2015
This need to be regulated

Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2015
2sex:
you and your 1000 handle sha... I have banked over $2000 in last 2weeks and all pure profit flipping domains and there is possibility of adding another 2000 before this month end but bro, despite that, I am not happy about the news at all.

Among those crying are our friends and family. Being happy might make you appear selfish.

Happy for you. May God increase your business n bless you more. Also know i was not celebrating it. There are two sides to a coin.. That i choose to see light in the midst of trouble is not enough to be attacked from the point of my numerous handles. You could pass your message without reminding a right i enjoy being on this forum is a problem to you. While ppl complain there are no jobs, many ppl are saying there are surplus jobs but no qualified ppl. Life is all about how you see it. It could be a disaster from your side or an opportunity fore another. I wish you well but pls try to correct ppl next time without making reference to anything personal about them. Ud see ur point passed across better that way

1 Like

Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by omooba969(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2015
feaworaoja007:
in Robert De Niro's voice "Talking 2 me? :/

Fascinating isn't it? cool
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by ttemmi(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Oh What?
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by viktor01(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2015
I just hope with this rate of free fall of the naira, it will not meet crude?
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Where is Beremx, searchingforlove, PassingShot etc.

They will "Jump and Pass" over this thread and pretend they did not see it!

May the effects of this economy trend hit them and their families the worst in Jesus Name, Amen! Same goes for all the foooools who voted or directly /indirectly supports Ape-Piss-Shytee Party
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by Martmore: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
thanks to Chukwu abiama the zoo is falling

1 Like

Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Emyemyberry:
Ever since d dullard took over

badnews everyday

mr integrity my arse

my corruption fighter my foot

i continue to pity those who still think buhari is what he claims to be

buhari case with our economy is a hopeless one

even with clues from the opposition.

The US economy is recovering , so investors are pulling out funds from emerging markets and going to where they can get better returns which happens to be the US.

2 Likes

Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by 2sex(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Happy for you. May God increase your business n bless you more. Also know i was not celebrating it. There are two sides to a coin.. That i choose to see light in the midst of trouble is not enough to be attacked from the point of my numerous handles. You could pass your message without reminding a right i enjoy being on this forum is a problem to you. While ppl complain there are no jobs, many ppl are saying there are surplus jobs but no qualified ppl. Life is all about how you see it. It could be a disaster from your side or an opportunity fore another. I wish you well but pls try to correct ppl next time without making reference to anything personal about them. Ud see ur point passed across better that way
why has what I said made you so pained? Making reference to your handle was a mere joke and who does not have other handles including myself?

Abeg swerve jor.
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
2sex:
why has what I said made you so pained? Making reference to your handle was a mere joke and who does not have other handles including myself?

Abeg swerve jor.

I was hurt by that 'u n ur 1000 handles.' If i told u that what would be thinking? Why not go straight to the point without painting me black before people reading your quote. Did you consider that? So should i be happy that someone who sees my moniker somewhere starts saying in his heart 'ohh this guy with 1000 monikers again' and probably starts attacking me from there even though theyv never seen my other handles before. Please i beg u don't do to people what they wouldn't do to you. I just wanted to correct something so you see the fault in it. I am a peaceful person and in the spirit of love and living in Christ, i am sorry if i offended you or if my statement was hurtful. Please forgive me. Thanks
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by oluwashegunfunm(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
adioolayi:
Well..this issue of falling of Naira to Dollar keep me wondering the direct impact of this on me personally. ...You can call me names, but the truth is I DONT DO TRANSACTIONS IN DOLLAR....Yes, it's affecting Nigeria's economy..so says the economists...the truth is price of common commodities is almost the same as dey were 2-3years back!
Na those who trade forex ..schooling abroad, having business deals abroad will feel this...There is huge inequality between the rich and the poor in this country.... The Rich are Seriously Crying now. I tell you, this development no concern common man on the street!
ok dont fall sick so you wont buy imported drugs, dont buy a new phone, or laptop, dont use gotv or dstv(gotv increase price recently naira fall is one of the reason all these are happening
if it dosnt affect you, it will affect any of your relative, dad or mom or friend that works under the federal govt, the government pay the workers from the oil which is now $38 per barrel.

1 Like

Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by PassingShot(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
lawanson44:
Where is Beremx, searchingforlove, PassingShot etc.

They will "Jump and Pass" over this thread and pretend they did not see it!

May the effects of this economy trend hit them and their families the worst in Jesus Name, Amen! Same goes for all the foooools who voted or directly /indirectly supports Ape-Piss-Shytee Party

I have moved beyond this stage. On many occasions I have lectured your type about how we got here and I am therefore not ready to go over such lectures. Take your time to read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2592360/re-see-what-happening-nigerias and let me know if you still need further clarifications.
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by paparazzi1987(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
irynterri:
dasuki even shares money in dollars

Thats true grin grin grin
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by kodded(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
feaworaoja007:
@ least i have a brain;Zombies got none...they only wanna feed on other people's brain to survive,no wonder you think my brain is "fried"....lol,humans eat "fried rice";Zombies eat "fried brain"...phaww!! *headshot,you dead Zombie
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by hector: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
adioolayi:
Well..this issue of falling of Naira to Dollar keep me wondering the direct impact of this on me personally. ...You can call me names, but the truth is I DONT DO TRANSACTIONS IN DOLLAR....Yes, it's affecting Nigeria's economy..so says the economists...the truth is price of common commodities is almost the same as dey were 2-3years back!
Na those who trade forex ..schooling abroad, having business deals abroad will feel this...There is huge inequality between the rich and the poor in this country.... The Rich are Seriously Crying now. I tell you, this development no concern common man on the street!

U ar just a fucking dullard. u have no business using the internet at all coz ur the will only spread acrid ignorance. How dare u write this bullshit shocked
adioolayi:

U ar just a fucking dullard. u have no business using the internet at all coz ur the will only spread acrid ignorance. How dare u write this bullshit
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by bejeria101(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
See wetin body odour dey cause,guy use perfume biko
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
PassingShot:

I have moved beyond this stage. On many occasions I have lectured your type about how we got here and I am therefore not ready to go over such lectures. Take your time to read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2592360/re-see-what-happening-nigerias and let me know if you still need further clarifications.

I will not click on any link to any junk you provide here. A fooolish man when reprimanded about being fooliiishhh will always give a thousand reasons for him to remain foolish! Read between the lines!!
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by banio: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
He did it in 1984, people queued for imported items. He will do it again in 2016. People will queue to buy milk, salt etc. Infact U guys will queue to buy everytin.
Useless govt
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by JerryJude(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nigeria is in trouble under Buhari's cares...
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by diva90: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
endtimesblog:
Lobatan ooooooo

Linda ikeji and other co blogger don make am ooooooo

and who say linda no fit buy that house of 500m?

Tell me now...

Looks like I'll go back to blogging This Adsense earnings make sense
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by ChinonsoDike2: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nigeria is going to hell. Lol!

I think it's time I drop my citizenship.
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by Femistico(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ohhh I see....I said it when some small small boyz for my hood just dey buy cars anyhow like say na toy dem dey buy... yahoo don dey pay them wella..
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by PassingShot(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
lawanson44:

I will not click on any link to any junk you provide here. A fooolish man when reprimanded about being fooliiishhh will always give a thousand reasons for him to remain foolish! Read between the lines!!
Nincompoop you are. You will henceforth be permanently ignored.
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by 2sex(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
diva90:

Looks like I'll go back to blogging This Adsense earnings make sense
don't be fooled by that screenshot... that method is purely black hat. Yes, some guys made money but it has been blocked!
Re: Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Nincompoop you are. You will henceforth be permanently ignored.

Just as fortune and goodwill has ignored you! Idiot!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them / Naira Falls To 230, Dollar Supply Dries Up / Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.