Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83638 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2015
Don4eva:
Am Igbo and am proud of it, am just saying our leaders has done worse
You don't have to generalise on issues like this because the part of Igboland I came from is just bliss to be in. Our own leaders are exceptional and are trying to hard outdo each other in areas of development and the individual contributions are also topnotch. Wakeup your leaders and let them smell the coffee too.

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by itstpia8: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2015
copiescopy:

I am quite sure u were fed with cowbell and red ogi ..

nothing wrong with that though.

It's quite nutritious.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Don4eva(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2015
TheVintage:
You don't have to generalise on issues like this because the part of Igboland I came from is just bliss to be in. Our own leaders are exceptional and are trying to hard outdo each other in areas of development and the individual contributions are also topnotch. Wakeup your leaders and let them smell the coffee too.
I guess you are from Enugu
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by ERockson: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2015
They have roads, now they want Adenuga to build house for them in ijebu. Rubbbbishh

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
Don4eva:
I guess you are from Enugu
Na , Anambra. A town 20 kms from any of our cities but it takes me 10 -15 mins to drive to those places. The roads and the social amenities are partly done by the government and individuals.
Note, I am not talking about the cities but the towns!!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Don4eva(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2015
TheVintage:
Na , Anambra. A town 20 kms from any of our cities but it takes me 10 -15 mins to drive to those places. The roads and the social amenities are partly done by the government and individuals.
Note, I am not talking about the cities but the towns!!!!
ok, Abia is a generally poo, bad governance at the very peak. Let's see what the new administration would offer
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by betterABIAstate: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2015
Too bad.

Have you checked orji kalu, ibeto, Andy uba's villages? The roads are well tarred with lot of fine houses, poverty in Yoruba villages is very worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by betterABIAstate: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2015
Don4eva:
ok, Abia is a generally poo, bad governance at the very peak. Let's see what the new administration would offer
abia is probably one of the fastest developing state in Nigeria currently. Orji kalu's village is not bad like that of adenuga, even the likes of ugah (master oil) have better villages.

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by itstpia8: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2015
betterABIAstate:
Too bad.

Have you checked orji kalu, ibeto, Andy uba's villages?

is there a reason why I should?

poverty in Yoruba villages is very worrisome.

thanks for your concern.

stop your spying though.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by raph101(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Toh... Na Godwin.... Make every man hustle o
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by AshiwajuFoward: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2015
betterABIAstate:
Too bad.

Have you checked orji kalu, ibeto, Andy uba's villages? The roads are well tarred with lot of fine houses, poverty in Yoruba villages is very worrisome.

Abegi make we hear word. There are edifices in the same Ijebu you all trying to run down that are worth more than your entire village. No be the same Abia we all know? Ogun state is bigger than Anambra, Imo, and Abia combined so don't come here and talk rubbish. We all know how under-developed you all are down there so make we hear word. The same Ijebu is where the houses I attached are located.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by raph101(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2015
In buhari's voice.... "the country is broke"
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by kelvyn7: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2015
so because he is from that place he should enlist all the residents and start giving them free food undecided
...and before u know it, everybody will claim to be from that village for free food cheesy
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2015
They are all mad!.
Mvst every successful person be d one to help??.. See how their talking like na dem give am money..
See mouth like 'he's done nothing to help'... Why u no cry to government Nonsense
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by betterABIAstate: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Abegi make we hear word. There are edifices in the same Ijebu you all trying to run down that are worth more than your entire village. No be the same Abia we all know? Ogun state is bigger than Anambra, Imo, and Abia combined so don't come here and talk rubbish. We all know how under-developed you all are down there so make we hear word. The same Ijebu is where the houses I attached are located.
that's probably ijebu-ode. Ijebu have lot of rich people, we know that. Abia is currently experiencing infrastructural booast and abia villages are far better than anything you have in the west. Anambra has the best villages in the country.

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by mandarin: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
i saw those little children and was like; i grew up that way, may be people in the city at the time would view me as hopeless, poor and with no opportunity but alas! Life isn't always the way people view it, what life throws at you by the grace of God can make you leap into a greater future.

From my rural primary school, i passed national scholarship exam even though miltary coup did not allow me to enjoy it. My school never taught us quantitative and qualitative analysis, but i was able to get all of it because of the innate intelligence.
My focus @op and all those who could only see poverty is, see the better side of life.

To Mike Adenuga, i think he should focus more on CSR to his own community but you never can tell about all he has done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
What exactly is the point of this thread

Looking at the pictures self. The roads are tarred and the classroom has chairs .. So what exactly do they want adenuga to do?

Build Atlantis with all his income?

Besides, op is mischievous, why not also show us the good side?

5 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by xMrPx(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2015
ONE QUESTION: his success/ Education, was it community support? If not, the community should go huge crocodile' had it been d dude was fucking poor, they had denied him point blank.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by effty(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2015
Passed thru Ijebu East before, it was like dose scenes from d ancient tyms.
Don4eva:
It's a pity, but the roads are tarred nah angry
Come east and see poo cry
Rich get richer and the poor get poorer
Anyway, Jesus is coming soon.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by prettyboi1(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2015
What should Adenuga do? Give all his money to his village?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by dominique(f): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2015
Is the Op expecting Adenuga to demolish and rebuild people's ancient houses ni? I don't believe Ijebu Igbo is the 2nd largest city after abeokuta when there is Ijebu-ode and Sagamu.

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2015

4 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Gmekx(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2015
I don't understand why or how our people can be so myopic, you see a guy who struggled to reached the heights he attained and you say he has not given to society?

What has society offered him?

Don't go and look for something to do, keep waiting for Adenuga because he looks like your Federal Government grin grin angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by shogz89: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2015
betterABIAstate:
that's probably ijebu-ode. Ijebu have lot of rich people, we know that. Abia is currently experiencing infrastructural booast and abia villages are far better than anything you have in the west. Anambra has the best villages in the country.
are you serious about what you said,,, dont deceive yourself ,, in that same ogun state there are many places that are no longer suppose to be called village
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Bollinger(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2015
“Look at how poorly developed our town is. The state government has left this place to waste because we have no king to fight for us and because the governor Amosun is an Egba man and we are Ijebu people who didn’t vote for him in elections. But what about our own sons and daughters who’ve prospered all over Nigeria? They too have clearly neglected us, including Mike Adenuga.”

Can you imagine? He is saying because they don't have a king, this is the reason they are underdeveloped. A king. Really? This should not be in a sentence at all. You have to marvel at the way Nigerians think. A king. And he has the nerve to blame a business man as well. My question is, what about the elected officials they voted for to make their lives better? Nigerian's have the most phucked up mentality in existence today. What a country.

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by missKiffy(f): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Nigerians sha, i dont know the rationale of blaming a businessman for all these, just because he's rich, if he chooses to repair anything it should be of his own free will and not cos some pple think he should

4 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Bollinger(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Nigerians sha, i dont know the rationale of blaming a businessman for all these, just because he's rich, if he chooses to repair anything it should be of his own free will and not cos some pple think he should

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.