Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83650 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
and i repeat, try to be consistent. you dont want people to talk about your father, dont talk about other peoples father. i swear you may have igbo in you. you are emotional. me ? you can talk about my father and mother all you want, i dont care cuz its just talk. you are emotional like a biafran. are you sure you are ijebu ? cuz ijebu are cool calm and collected people grin grin

You're an idiot and a fvcking cu.nt.

Who got emotional cos I said OBJ is a gorilla and started talking about my pops? You're reta.rded beyond redemption and you have got this crazy way of pushing ya messed up mental dissonance on people.

Nah. Since OBJ is ya uncle and it's well known that his pops was an Igbo man - I won't be surprised if you were sired by an Igbo man as well. And it's evident in how you got emotional when I called OBJ a gorilla. grin

I don't care about ya relationship with ya father and mother - just don't cross that line with me. I abused a public figure, deal with it and stop getting emotional cos he's ya uncle by bringing private citizens into it.

And nah, Ijebu people don't take shiit from losers - we're not cowards and we tell you how we straight to ya face. When you see Awolowo, Wole Soyinka, Abraham Adesanya, Tai Solarin et al - those are quintessential Ijebu warriors who never held their tongues for suckers.

Are you sure you're not related to this Igbo man who sired OBJ (picture is attached)?

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're an idiot and a fvcking cu.nt.

Who got emotional cos I said OBJ is a gorilla and started talking about my pops? You're reta.rded beyond redemption and you have got this crazy way of pushing ya messed up mental dissonance on people.

Nah. Since OBJ is ya uncle and it's well known that his pops was an Igbo man - I won't be surprised if you were sired by an Igbo man as well. And it's evident in how you got emotional when I called OBJ a gorilla. grin

I don't care about ya relationship with ya father and mother - just don't cross that line with me. I abused a public figure, deal with it and stop getting emotional cos he's ya uncle by bringing private citizens into it.

And nah, Ijebu people don't take shiit from losers - we're not cowards and we tell you how we straight to ya face. When you see Awolowo, Wole Soyinka, Abraham Adesanya, Tai Solarin et al - those are quintessential Ijebu warriors who never held their tongues for suckers.

Are you sure you're not related to this Igbo man who sired OBJ (picture is attached)?

buahahaha is that OBJ's pops ? he looks exactly like obj. by the way OBJ is not my uncle, i was just making a point with saying he is my uncle. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
buahahaha is that OBJ's pops ? he looks exactly like obj. by the way OBJ is not my uncle, i was just making a point with saying he is my uncle. grin

Lool.

Stop flip-flopping everywhere. Stay in one place.

He's ya uncle and he was sired by an Igbo man. Evidently, you've got that emotional biafran blood in you, hence you got emosh when I called the gorilla by his name. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
Nonsense tribalist.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

Stop flip-flopping everywhere. Stay in one place.

He's ya uncle and he was sired by an Igbo man. Evidently, you've got that emotional biafran blood in you, hence you got emosh when I called the gorilla by his name. grin
whatever dude. get over your butthurt and lets move on. dude whats happening saturday night ? party, clubs ? wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
kosplateau:

Nonsense tribalist.
grin grin i am not a tribalist. i really am not. i am a racist though. i dont like white people too much. there are some i like but as a race generally, i just aint down with their program

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
whatever dude. get over your butthurt and lets move on. dude what happening saturday night ? party, clubs ? wink

I'm not butthurt - but don't talk about my pops. That is a line you shouldn't cross when I've got a rapport with you. I don't mess with my family.

I'm cotching - just food shopping and sports.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

I'm not butthurt - but don't talk about my pops. That is a line you shouldn't cross when I've got a rapport with you. I don't mess with my family.

I'm cotching - just food shopping and sports.
ok talk about my pops back and we are even. geeezzzz shocked

oh word ? food shopping and sports ? where you get your grocery at ? marks and spencer ? sainsbury ? or just any store you are in the vicinity of ?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
ok talk about my pops back and we are even. geeezzzz shocked

oh word ? food shopping and sports ? where you get your grocery at ? marks and spencer ? sainsbury ? or just any store you are in the vicinity of ?

Not interested in talking about ya pops.

It depends on what I'm getting. I do ASDA for juice and frozen food. Morrisons for roasted food cos they're head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to roasted chicken and pork (I do eat pork from time to time). And Co-op for fruits, especially bananas (their bananas taste better).
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Not interested in talking about ya pops.

It depends on what I'm getting. I do ASDA for juice and frozen food. Morrisons for roasted food cos they're head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to roasted chicken and pork (I do eat pork from time to time). And Co-op for fruits, especially bananas (their bananas taste better).
i hear ya. me myself i use marks and spencer when i want to get bread. they have the best wholemeal seeded bread. and asda for juice and tesco just for anything really. yeah i used to eat pork but havent had it in over a decade now. am tryna be a vegetarian but african food just dont look good without meat lol cheesy
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Abia1son: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Naver compare any villages in ogun state to abia or anambra state
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
i hear ya. me myself i use marks and spencer when i want to get bread. they have the best wholemeal seeded bread. and asda for juice and tesco just for anything really. yeah i used to eat pork but havent had it in over a decade now. am tryna be a vegetarian but african food just dont look good without meat lol cheesy

I defo. need to M&S out for their bread. Anyway, I just listed the stores I go to for proper weekend shopping. But for random shopping - I use any supermarket chain I can find.

You need to try Morrisons' roasted pork - a trial will convince you. I'm not even meant to be eating pork cos I don't do beef too tough. But their pork is just so nice that most times when I go there to get chicken, I always end up buying some. grin I'm not a vegetarian and define not a muslim - but the diet I'm on cos of gym doesn't align with pork and beef. I think the reason why I'm able indulge in it is cos of my body metabolism and how fat never stays in my body regardless of what I eat. That's the luxury I've. I eat a lot of junk food as well.

Most times when I eat African food, I use fish. I seldom order for African food with meat.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Rukkydelta(f): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
ucheuzor1:

If u want to hide wisdom from a black man, just put it in writing... they are 2 lazy to read...words of d people people we see as demi-god

And you're a white man ?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

I defo. need to M&S out for their bread. Anyway, I just listed the stores I go to for proper weekend shopping. But for random shopping - I use any supermarket chain I can find.

You need to try Morrisons' roasted pork - a trial will convince you. I'm not even meant to be eating pork cos I don't do beef too tough. But their pork is just so nice that most times when I go there to get chicken, I always end up buying some. grin I'm not a vegetarian and define not a muslim - but the diet I'm on cos of gym doesn't align with pork and beef. I think the reason why I'm able indulge in it is cos of my body metabolism and how fat never stays in my body regardless of what I eat. That's the luxury I've. I eat a lot of junk food as well.

Most times when I eat African food, I use fish. I seldom order for African food with meat.
yeah definitely try marks and spencer bread. its luxurious lol. it really is. they use honey instead of sugar. gastronomic-orgasm inducing. yeah the thing with pork, its not the taste because i am sure the taste is the bomb, its just that when i look at the pig-i just cannot bring myself to eat the meat lol. it just looks gross to me. plus i hear they eat shiitt. so yeah i can never eat that.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Ndipe(m): 4:19am On Nov 10, 2016
Blame the government.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by dmuchwells(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
Am coming home soon... Proudly ijebu igbo boy
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by newdawn2017(f): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
niyidenrele:
even if it was me ....I Wil do same....I came from a town in ondo state ,where they last saw light ,5yrs ago....despite d fact that many of our sons of the soil ,are swimming in pool of money ,....d u think they have no conscience,not @all.....the fear of witches and wizard is d beginning of wisdom ...who wishes to die prematurely ?.....Am sure ,u know d rest of stories.....d u know what ,his prayer warriors told him about developing his home town ?
True talk, coz dis world is very deep & wicked.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Hushee(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
agarawu23:
Proudly from ijebu Igbo grin

Well I don't think mike adenuda should be blame because he isn't the federal govt. Blame gbenga Daniel that failed to perform as a governor.

You should also blame kaka too because he is from the soil.

Blame all the politicians from ijebu north and not the businessman
You're on point man, Kaka in particular is more guilty of this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.